The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-03-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfuryz View Post
Apartment massage?
Several from the local massage thread. From SLG etc.
they’ve been around for awhile.

Unless you are really just there for a HJ+roaming by a pretty face and roaming otherwise mostly not worth visiting anymore. You’d get better massage in the 1-2 shops.

Overall WTM street is now a huge red flag. It’s just unfortunate how this playground has evolved.

It’s all up to personal risk assessment. Not forgetting there were earlier covid cases in the immediate area too.
Old 25-03-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21504 / Power: 21
slicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
You talking about USSC right? I was there yesterday I don't see the new shop leh.
He is referring to the shops diagonally opp USSC. Those under the condo with the WTM shop...
Old 25-03-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros try the one beside ussc?

Got a ml name c*c* from michat. Long time no go massage leh. Want the try but scare not good. Want to make good use of my hard earn money. Haha
Old 25-03-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Noticed a NEW shop next to guitar shop. Can't see much of the inside due to the way they glass panels are covered. Then a laundry van arrived and unloaded bag of laundry to give to the shop. Door opened and i quickly looked inside. Saw a milfy lady with nice body wearing a short spaghetti strap dress with no bra. All kinds of side boob was visible. After laundry service left, i went in.

Massage was decent, fj available but i took hf instead w/o clothes

Massage: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10 nice sized boobs, neither small nor big (either high B or low C), just nice for me, feels natural, body is not skinny and not fat, nice to hold and caress
Attitude: 7/10 friendly
Naked HJ: 8/10 full 6G autoroam basically while she was doing it, my hand and mouth eagerly roaming and kissing her body. During this period, i didn't try to french so this is unknown.
Dmg: $50 + $100 though not considered cheap but if you compare to HS where you pay $80 to $100 for HJ will all the clothes on and limited roaming, this is a much better deal except not SYT.

She told me total got 5 ladies, all Viets and all pretty. Yes she is not modest about it. She said her shop got all the pretty ones compared to the other shops. Based on this encounter i would agree except the SYTs at HS, but i think she meant the other shops that are also manned by milfs.

Please don't PM me asking for location. I already gave 2 big hints. Those who are familiar there will know.
Thanks bro, I am always looking for viet ml. Thanks for the recommendation 👍

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 25-03-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Several from the local massage thread. From SLG etc.
they’ve been around for awhile.

Unless you are really just there for a HJ+roaming by a pretty face and roaming otherwise mostly not worth visiting anymore. You’d get better massage in the 1-2 shops.

Overall WTM street is now a huge red flag. It’s just unfortunate how this playground has evolved.

It’s all up to personal risk assessment. Not forgetting there were earlier covid cases in the immediate area too.
Oh SLG, no wonder upstairs

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 25-03-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
MFBR1996 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Any bros try the one beside ussc?

Got a ml name c*c* from michat. Long time no go massage leh. Want the try but scare not good. Want to make good use of my hard earn money. Haha
Is it coco? Is the shop where there a row of MP there?
Old 25-03-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBR1996 View Post
Is it coco? Is the shop where there a row of MP there?
I think is the roti prata shop then cross the road to the other building one..
Old 25-03-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Can anyone tell me what’s SLG? I only know that wanton noodle stretch and USSC. Still got other places arnd there meh? I waked arnd before but nvr spot any
Old 25-03-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Can anyone tell me what’s SLG? I only know that wanton noodle stretch and USSC. Still got other places arnd there meh? I waked arnd before but nvr spot any
Bro, SLG is the website. Go to local massage link and click you will know already. 😁
Old 25-03-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 773 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicker69 View Post
He is referring to the shops diagonally opp USSC. Those under the condo with the WTM shop...
Then I know liao. Btw the Viet ML I up last week was on red. So I went walking around and eventually tried Hwxxx Spa. Took Axxxl. Not bad looking. Boobs about B. Massage not bad also but she say she can only hj. I keep prompting her can do more. Although her reaction is somehow hesitant I did not further explore.
Old 25-03-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think is the roti prata shop then cross the road to the other building one..
Spazio or space?
Old 25-03-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

anyone got tried the MP near the overhead bridge?
Old 25-03-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Spazio or space?
Choon Kim house
Old 25-03-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Choon Kim house
Did’nt know there also got massage shop. Maybe i should try there later
Old 25-03-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did’nt know there also got massage shop. Maybe i should try there later
Ok.. can update me how it.. I tot of trying also.. haha..

Think must try faster.. haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread