The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bb300 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxo View Post
fiction? true story?
i think true story.. thanks for story..
Old 16-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
eddiesg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Update bro, pls update
Old 17-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Where are you? Too busy exploring Jane? Or recovering in the hospital?
Old 18-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Lol. Was also wondering what happened. Hope all is well, waiting patiently for the next updates/posts. Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 18-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

awaiting for more updates
Old 19-08-2013, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Lol. Was also wondering what happened. Hope all is well, waiting patiently for the next updates/posts. Cheers, ....................

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
awaiting for more updates
Sorry bros, been recovering from a bad case of the flu as well as settling some rather pressing personal issues.

Should be back soon.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 22-08-2013, 01:06 AM
Samster

EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

After his final dose of medication for that night, Alex fell asleep promptly. Jane read her Chemistry notes in her chair.

At around 2am, she was still burning the midnight oil.

The room suddenly became rather chilly. Jane shivered. Perhaps it was not the wisest of decisions to be wearing a spaghetti tank top and shorts. She dug into her bag for her cardigan, but realised she had forgotten to bring it. She contemplated asking the night shift nurse for a spare blanket, but decided against it and pondered upon the possibility of squeezing into the same bed as Alex.

He was already in a deep slumber so she quietly lowered the side rail of the right side of his bed. Thankfully, other than her chest, the rest of her was rather slim and she snuggled under the blanket with him.

Alex awoke with a start.

A: Jane! What are you-

J: Shhh... I'm cold. You're nice and warm.

A: But...

She planted her lips on his, silencing him from futher speech. His lips were dry and cracked and she lubricated them a little with the moisture from her tongue.

What Alex did next was totally uncharacteristic of him and totally unexpected by Jane.

He parted his lips and slowly sneaked his tongue out. The tips touched and Alex felt jolts of electricity course through his body. He was kissing her properly and willingly for the first time.

They tilted their bodies towards each other so that it would be easier to kiss. Jane ran her fingers through his hair and along his body. Alex tried to do the same but was stopped short by the IV plug that was still connected to his hand. He felt a sharp pain and hoped that the plug did not dislodge itself due to his sudden movement.

A: Owww...

Jane became bolder and rubbed her breasts against him as she caressed the rest of his body. She draped her right leg over him and he shifted uncomfortably.

A: Bruised ribs...

J: Oops. Sorry.

She gently stroked him down his side, feeling the tenderness of the area that Wilson's foot had impacted. She slid her hand down his pants.

It was immediately greeted by his throbbing erection. She could feel him leaking precum already. Pulling back his foreskin slightly, she teased his dickhead with her fingers, spreading his precum around like lube, while their tongues were engaged in a vicious battle.

Alex's pulse and respiration rate rose. If he had been connected to a vital signs monitor, his readings might just have sent the nurses rushing in. Jane increased the pace and intensity of her wanking. Alex squirmed as more and more precum exited his erect member.

Jane wanted him so badly. She wanted him inside her. The very act of feeling his manhood and mere kissing was making her wet.

She ended the oral assault on his mouth and moved down slowly, licking his neck teasingly and heading southwards.

Alex knew he should not be doing it but somehow this time he did not feel like resisting her. He was horny, and wanted a release badly.

Jane teased his nipples with her tongue and moved down towards his navel. And tried his best to control his breathing. The bed creaked slightly as Jane positioned herself between his legs.

She slowly undid the bow knot of his drawstring hospital trousers and pulled it down slightly, letting his manhood spring free, leaving a trail of precum dangling from her fingers. She wrapped her fingers around him again and wanked him slowly and deliberately, making full use of his foreskin.

Just as she bent down to take his waiting member into her eager mouth, she instinctively looked up and saw that the red light above the bed was lit.

J: Oh crap.

Somehow or another, one of them had accidentally activated the call bell while they were making out. She scrambled off the bed just as the door opened. Alex quickly pulled up the blanket in a feeble attempt to cover himself. Unfortunately for him, the tent was still rather obvious.

Nurse: Yes? Are you ok?

A: Oh, sorry to bother you but could I get another blanket for my friend here?

The nurse eyed the suspicious bulge at Alex's nether regions.

N: Sure. I'll be right back after I check on the other patients. Will that be ok?

A: Yup.

N: Give me around ten minutes.

She smiled at them and left, closing the door behind her.

J: Ten minutes? That means...

Jane jumped onto the bed again and threw the blanket aside even before Alex could protest. His cock had gone semi-limp by then. She started wanking him again.

J: Or would you rather I use something else?

She flashed him a cheeky grin and tied her hair back, before wrapping her soft, luscious lips around his pole.

A: Ahhhh.... Jane.....

Old 22-08-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Ahhh Alex! About time LOL
Old 30-08-2013, 11:36 AM
Samster

Alex closed his eyes and concentrated on the sensations surrounding his penis. He shuddered every time he felt Jane run her tongue up and down his shaft, twirling it around the head. He squirmed as she took his testicles in her mouth one at a time, sucking lightly, then both together. He gasped as she took him all the way into her throat and he felt the resistance as she hit his gag reflex.

He had expected this to happen one day. He expected to sleep with Jane eventually. But this did not feel right. In his current condition, there was no way he was going to be able to satisfy her. Futhermore, he was a virgin, and whatever sexual experience he had came from the 14" CRT monitor sitting on his table at home, the 28.8kbps dial-up modem, the occasional "blue" films his neighbour managed to procure, and of course, his left and right hands.

Now, unless Jane was going to be satisfied with pleasuring him, and not getting anything in return, other than a mouthful of his warm semen, he really did not know what to do.

And they only had around 5 minutes till the nurse came back.

Perhaps they could stop first, and carry on after the nurse came back with the blanket?

But where would they do it?

The bed was creaky, and they would definitely be drawing attention to themselves. Hell, even with Jane merely sucking his cock, the bed sounded like it was going to collapse.

Alex accidentally let out a moan as Jane's lips left his rod with a rather audible slurp.

J: Oh I bet you're enjoying this.

She sucked on his balls again, while running her fingers along the length of his manhood.

A: Definitely.

She took him into her mouth again, her tongue caressing the shaft as her lips mimicked the walls of a vagina.

Alex wanted to give her his first time. But he had yet to decide on a suitable place in the ward to do it.

The nurse knocked on the door and Jane scrambled off the bed. This time Alex was a little too slow in covering himself. The nurses eyes widened as she caught sight of the massive erection that was quickly covered by the blanket.

N: Miss, your blanket.

J: Thanks.

She leaned over and whispered in her ear.

N: I would suggest you either draw the curtains or do it in the toilet. Just in case.

Jane blushed.

N: And you're a very lucky girl.

Jane turned as red as a freshly boiled lobster.

Then she left Jane and Alex to their own devices.

A: What did she say?

J: She said we should draw the curtains, or do it in the toilet instead.

A: Right.

J: So... toilet?

A: Jane, I don't think I can.

J: What??? Why???

A: I want it to be special. To be nice. I want to be able to pleasure you as well. I don't want it to be one-sided.

J: I'm happy as long as you're happy. But right now I'm horny as hell.

A: I don't think I can satisfy you yet. And aren't you a virgin too?

J: Yes.

A: Let's just wait ok?

Jane appeared to be extremely disappointed.

J: Remember what you promised.

A: Yeah.

She climed onto the bed again and pulled the blanket down, exposing him.

A: What are you doing now?

J: Now I'm going to make you cum.

A: Why?

J: Because I want to?

A: Haha. It's not that easy to- WOAH!

She engulfed his entire limp member again and proceeded to give him the best blowjob he had ever received. At that point of time anyway.

Old 30-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

Welcum back...
Old 30-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Samster

eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Next up, the promise? Yay, looking forward to it anxiously , cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 31-08-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

Ben wiped the beads of perspiration from his forehead. The damn airconditioning was malfunctioning again. He cursed and rolled out of bed. His movements woke Grace.

G: What's wong?

B: Hot.

He fumbled around in the dark for the remote control. It was not working either.

B: Damn it.

He walked over to the standing fan and turned it on.

G: Ben?

B: Yeah?

G: Is this all we're ever gonna be?

B: This?

G: All we ever do is have sex. We don't go out on dates, we don't hold hands.

B: Erm...

G: Do you even know when my birthday is?

B: Erm.... February 18?

G: Oh wow. You do know...

B: You don't enjoy the sex?

G: Sure I enjoy it. But sometimes I want more.

B: More sex?

G: More of other things. Or am I just your fuck toy?

B: Erm.... Yes?

G: You're a shallow bastard.

B: Yes I am. So you want to stop?

G: No.

B: Then you're just as shallow and horny as me.

G: Yes I am. So what are you going to do about it?

B: I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow.

G: Oh really?

Ben dropped his shorts.

B: Come here.

Grace complied, knelt down in front of him and swallowed him whole.

B: That's it bitch. Make me hard.

Alex was discharged after two days of observation. News of his heroics spread through the school like wildfire.

This displeased Jane greatly though, for suddenly there were scores of female students trying to get close to Alex. Even those from neighbouring schools.

Jane was no longer the queen bee. She gave that up a long time ago. But had she done enough to get Alex? She was not so sure. He seemed very hesitant to sleep with her. Or perhaps her blowjobs were of such deficient quality that he was not aroused enough?

But he did promise that one day they would lose their virginities to each other and she hoped that he would keep his promise.

Christine was mightily impressed by what Alex had done for Jane. She never thought that chilvary existed in this day and age. Or perhaps it was stupidity. Images of Alex flashed through her mind every time she touched herself. She fantasised being a damsel in distress and Alex as her knight in shining armour. He would rescue her and they would ride off into the sunset and make sweet love under the stars. Her obsession was becoming extremely unhealthy.

But Alex did all that for a reason. A reason only known to him. It was not because he was chilvarous. It was not because he was standing on some moral high ground. It was not because he was stupid. The reasons to his madness ran far deeper than all of that.

Sure, he cared for Jane. Sure, he enjoyed her blowjobs. Sure, he did make a promise to her to lose it with her.

But the reason why he stood up to Wilson and his gang was simply because he was suicidal.

His heart had been shattered by Grace. He felt betrayed. He began to question the meaning of love and life.

He had lost all interest in everything. He thought exercise would help him get rid of the pain he felt. Replace the emotional pain with physical pain.

At least now he had a body to die for. And the hottest girl in school was sucking his cock. But he did not want any of that.

All he wanted was for the pain to go away.

He stared at the little blue pills in their blister packs. It was prescribed in case he still felt the pain from his injuries.

He downed four at one go and lay on his bed.

Part of him wished Jane was with him. Holding him. Comforting him.

But he could not do that to her. He could not use her as a temporary escape.

He knew that if he wanted to be with her he had to snap out of whatever state he was in.

As he closed his eyes the tears flowed freely. He felt the effects of the naproxen sodium kicking in.

At least he would be able to sleep well tonight.

Old 01-09-2013, 11:17 AM
Samster

So so sad for Alex. Wished it will turn for the better soon. Anxiously waiting for the next update!! Cheers, ....................

Old 01-09-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 14
weasely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awaiting updates! Best story yet!
Old 01-09-2013, 08:51 PM
Samster

EoS EoS!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1