The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-09-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Of the 5 you named, lulu and longnv are at the top of my wishlist

Can't seem to recall a linlin...
Lin Lin my little pint sized sensual dynamo. Really steamy sizzling times. The renaissamse of the ML scene circa 2018-2019
Old 22-09-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
有姐妹可以一起双飞吗?
oh yah 双飞, dont know why it never occured to me. thanks hahahah
Old 22-09-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lin Lin my little pint sized sensual dynamo. Really steamy sizzling times.
Did you meet Yu Er and Yi Yi from that clique?
Old 22-09-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Finally found time to visit. Errr tbh I don't find her looking different? Maybe just a slight increase in weight (her thigh). She did comment that she lost weight after working. So maybe I visited at the right time haha. Same old vanilla service. She didn't even took off her top. Just lifted it during the deed.

Her business doesn't seems affected, she was quite busy when I spoke to her. So it seems theres still a group of fans! I took a glance and noticed some gifts lying around haha. The room was too dim and I didn't want to look rude.
Yo bro, thanks for the update. Haha good to know she didn't turn into a beast. I guess to begin with she belongs to the big bone structure type of physique, this kind tends to look bulky even if just pile on a bit. If she still looks similar to the past I ain't surprise she has her fans showering her stuff la. When some of the recent FRs surfaced i thought she went under the knife again and "overdid" her face lol
Old 22-09-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lin Lin my little pint sized sensual dynamo. Really steamy sizzling times. The renaissamse of the ML scene circa 2018-2019
The mix look ML? I like her too, a lot! But I have a feeling she will not come back. Saw in a recent WC moments from another Ml she has put on a fair bit of weight, lol.
Old 22-09-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Is it the Lin Lin that is FN, give BJ and always address customer 哥哥? If yes then ya she will provide much needed jolt in the arm to the current deflated scene. Not AP by anymeans but very good service attitude and playability. But her repeated 哥哥 usage in the conversation is quite cringe to me personally 😬
Old 22-09-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
The mix look ML? I like her too, a lot! But I have a feeling she will not come back. Saw in a recent WC moments from another Ml she has put on a fair bit of weight, lol.
Wah, which lady did you see it her pictures from?
Old 22-09-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Aiya you know which ones I want back here! All of the JS/CZ girls la!!! Hahaha...

But that's not gonna happen. So if I had a top 5 to pick it'll be Lulu, OG Angel, Lin Lin, Long Nv and Tian Niu. Of which 2 of them will be due here.
🤩 2 coming back. Confirm sell like hotcake if they maintain their figure and service standard. Store more moola for the worthy ML
Old 22-09-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Fully clothed now? Haha
Very soon SN > Pull up top > Fully clothed
Old 22-09-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Is it the Lin Lin that is FN, give BJ and always address customer 哥哥? If yes then ya she will provide much needed jolt in the arm to the current deflated scene. Not AP by anymeans but very good service attitude and playability. But her repeated 哥哥 usage in the conversation is quite cringe to me personally 😬
Yep, yep and yep!!!

The mix look, fully nekked, bbbj sensation who's part of the Yu Er clique. She wasnt the top dog then but she was my babe. Yes she'll blow all the MLs away today.
Old 22-09-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Very soon SN > Pull up top > Fully clothed
Lol...like that go HC better..at least most of the decent ones can provide a pretty good massage
Old 22-09-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanana View Post
Lol...like that go HC better..at least most of the decent ones can provide a pretty good massage
bro actually what's this HC ah
Old 22-09-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Does Yi Yi have plans to return? I will look for her no questions asked. She is the kind of service lacking in this market.
Old 22-09-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbandisaster View Post
bro actually what's this HC ah
Health centre section, ie those licensed massage parlors
Old 22-09-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperandcup View Post
Why don't publish her address over here?
We shall teach this idiot fucker asshole a lesson!
Bro , you can just easily book a session with her but just put her aeroplane then you know the address liao ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1