The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2024, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Wow star from Casanova? The 马小玲look alike with a small mole. Bro u know where is she now? I enjoy her bdsm ( softcore) service. Regret didn't eat her pussy and asshole. I think last time casa boss is in the forum nickname kingkong 🤣
tried before tip top service
Old 06-02-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good memories from Massage journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppoppop View Post
Last time Parkway Parade above Mac Donald restaurant there was one Health Centre with Food and Drink provided. All the Malaysian ML are quite pretty.
Health centre was called PB? Nice memories there, the prelude where u can relax with sauna and food and movie with big sofa chairs now no more...
Old 06-02-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 19
bleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Amy/Sasa (the one and only)- Muzi Spa/Tanjong Katong/Beng Wan Road/Opal Crescent
Abby - Golden Wellness (best memory with her is she change to a HJ joint and offered me FJ. The thrill is totally something else)
Coco - Onyx Spa (tightest pussy i ever bang so far. Legit have to force my cock in kind)
Qiqi - NBR/Kitchener Road (crazy D cups)
Amy (Around 2018-2019)- Golden Wellness
Hana (the tall naughty english speaking one)- E Wellness (regret didnt visit her when she was in IS Spa. One of my biggest regrets)
Lucky - Muzi Spa (solid body and gnd looks. Bang her until the other MLs outside also horny)
Abby is good. Legit syt and it’s those kind u won’t reject.

Tried her when she was at Jln Besar but I think after that she rtc for good. Regret never visited her after that
Old 06-02-2024, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Health centre was called PB? Nice memories there, the prelude where u can relax with sauna and food and movie with big sofa chairs now no more...
my favourite was Emily n many others I cannot remember
Old 06-02-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleus View Post
Abby is good. Legit syt and it’s those kind u won’t reject.

Tried her when she was at Jln Besar but I think after that she rtc for good. Regret never visited her after that
Yeah she suddenly left also dont know what happened. Not sure is it got caught or what because i rmb was still chatting with her and trying to arrange an appointment with her.

Next thing i know the next 1 or 2 days radio silence then no more updates on her wechat.

Just be happy and grateful for the good times together.
Old 07-02-2024, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Marine Parade Central.... LV, Kat, Sugar... All M'sia SYT + 100% svc + reasonable price... until today no one can fight that place... smell also dun have...
Old 07-02-2024, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Prestige at cuppage, T5 at east coast and one basement shop at orchard tanglin area.
Old 07-02-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
knilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

IS spa is good memories.

Good roster of msian ML back then.

Didn't recall the names but it's one of the luxuries of those shops where u walk in and u will not reject any of them.

Standard price with ML that offers AR automatically.
Old 07-02-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 925 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Prestige at cuppage, T5 at east coast and one basement shop at orchard tanglin area.
Is it Miko Health Centre @ basement of Tanglin Shopping Centre? ..
Old 07-02-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knilon View Post
IS spa is good memories.

Didn't recall the names but it's one of the luxuries of those shops where u walk in and u will not reject any of them.

I tried Diamond the SYT there and then Viet Cherry, first girl I know with a big mandala tattoo under her lovely boobs.
Old 07-02-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Miko HC 🤤, one of the "try once" HC, not because no good as not convenient for me. My frequently visit HC are executive and Casa,follow by those east side HC. Miko give me great great memorize as the ML ( forgot her name) ask me spread my leg big and high and gave sexy massage with her magic finger and the tip of her long hair, shiok and unique. Those Malaysian ladies ready legends.
Old 07-02-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Marine Parade Central.... LV, Kat, Sugar... All M'sia SYT + 100% svc + reasonable price... until today no one can fight that place... smell also dun have...
pB one of the HC I didn't tried despite I stay east side. And totally agreed what u said, till today smell also don't have.....
Old 07-02-2024, 03:16 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Still remember the "fruit" spa in prinsep...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 07-02-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 16
ahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by knilon View Post
IS spa is good memories.

snow! wonder how is she now
Old 07-02-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
I only remember there is this lady called Cindy who likes to wear la senza lingerie ,,,😃
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1