The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 03-07-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
I think i can answer this question as I'm quite close to a few moneychangers.

Usually, the local moneychanging rate for the week after a long weekend is lower than usual before the moneychangers have too much SGD on hand. They need to sell off their SGD before they can resume "business as usual".

For example, on last Thursday, the XE rate was hovering at around 9630-40. Usually, I will be able to get at least 9600-10 based on the average XE rate that day. However, I texted my usual moneychanger and he said the absolute best he can do was 9550. I also asked around in BCS and the usual offering was only 9520-30.

On the contrary, the XE rate today is around 9670-80 and the moneychanger says he can give me 9630; the rate should be marginally better tomorrow, I'm expecting 9650.

Hope this explains things a little.
Tks for the details explanation.
Old 03-07-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone wanna tag along to batam on 14-16 july???

Last edited by PowerBenz; 03-07-2017 at 08:38 PM.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
brother,got age liao...good frens tend 2 get lesser & lesser ovr time la...mus always catch up w old 1 & make new 1 lor...

ai yo brother,u cannot catch my joking ah? 50+ yrs later,mani of here reading tis tread mostly aldy becming like "good brother". i bet u knw wat i mean by 'Good Brother' rite? The futuristic btm trip is 4 wen we all becoming like 'good brother' la...

who knws,havnt 50 year,we aldy go btm together tere sit outside hotel play chess liao...lol

ani 1 cumming?

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=155...postcount=5605
Yes, hor hia tee ya.

But when making friends also must be wary. Like Chinese saying Know him know face but dont know his heart.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
m3823 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I would suggest you to change around S$20 to S$50 in Singapore 1st if you are very new becos the rate is definitely better in Batam.

Singapore is still the worst place to change SGD to IDR unless its a few days before CNY eve.

Worst place in Batam to change money (inside batam ferry terminal) will be almost equivalent to the best money changer (Arcade 2nd floor) in Singapore. You don't really have a choice if you have zero rupiah.
Thank you for your detailed explanation.

I had changed $100 in sg anyway. Will avoid the ferry terminal if it's that bad. How bout the mall? My hotel is near the nagoya hill mall. Is it as bad as the ones in terminal?
Old 04-07-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3823 View Post
I had changed $100 in sg anyway. Will avoid the ferry terminal if it's that bad. How bout the mall?
The mall can just be as "good" as those in ferry terminal from my perspective,hehehe... Again,there are also 2 types of rate there (at mall), the better and the worse. Those shops at the front door,they offer the worst rate (i'm comparing within the mall now),those money changer further inside the mall,gives a little better rate than those at the front door.

My usual practice is, look for those individual-type money changer shops stretched in one whole row that are not in the mall. Like those money changers you seen in Singapore China Town area,like those shoe shops in Queentown Shopping mall. Many shops selling the same or similar product equates to a stiffer competition. Competition likely also means a better bargain. Ask at least 3 shops before making decision (physically ask for the price and don't just look at their price board).

Having said all the above,like some senior bros here have mention before. If you are planning to change less than S$1k,the difference were marginal between money changer shops in malls and those rows of shops mentioned above. You are likely only to save about S$1 to S$3. So it really depends if you find searching high and low,walking a 5 to 10 mins distance is worthy of your effort and time.

Overall time taken to look for the BEST can cost you about 30 mins (including time used to open mouth to ask) and just to save maybe about S$1 to S$3? When you are there in Batam, ask around the shops and you can better understand what i meant.

Read on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3823 View Post
My hotel is near the nagoya hill mall. Is it as bad as the ones in terminal?
Before I reply your earlier post,i do check where your hotel is located. If you are staying in Formosa hotel,i will know how to direct you to walk within 1 min walk from it to get to my definition of BEST rate. But in general ,for my friends who don't stay around there,i will usually advise them to look for row of shops with at least few money changers around,and then ask at least 3 of them for their best rate. It will be stupid of me to ask you walk to Formosa from Ace to change money as it will cost you at least about 15 mins walk time. Or worse,spend 30k to 50k rupiah taxi fare to save S$1 to S$3 (unless you already booked a full day taxi,hehehe...it will then be worthy).

Example :

Money changer at ferry terminal offers 9500/SGD

Money changer at Batam Mall gives you 9520/SGD

Money changer at rows of shop's offered their best at 9550/SGD

Money changer opposite Formosa sells at 9560/SGD

You change S$100 at opposite Formosa,you saved 6k rupiah (when compared with the worst of the same day),which is about S$0.60. You changed S$200,you saved around S$1.20 and so on. You will then have to use your own judgement by asking around.

Note : I am talking about an individual person changing money here, if it is in a group of at least 3 person,my theory above will be a bit different.

To get to MY own definition of the best exchange rate in Batam,I will check XE or Yahoo finance websites. If the figure on those web sites say 9600/SGD,i should be able to get 9580/SGD opposite Formosa. Worst case scenario will be 9570/SGD.

I use the given rate from XE and Yahoo finance on Friday and Saturday to change my money on a Sunday. Or the rate on the eve of an Indonesia public holiday (or a day before eve) to gauge the rate for a public holiday.

Reason is simple,most banks in Indonesia don't open on public holidays and Sundays,and likely to open only half day on eves of public holiday and Saturdays. Most money changers cannot "buy" on "those time" to sell it to their customers, so they usually follow their last buying price.

Lastly, thank you for not quoting my whole long post.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 04-07-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
AsuraWrath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Money changer opposite Formosa sells at 9560/SGD
Rate not bad,it's now @ 9640,in case any1 wish to knw.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=1...1#post16125431

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsuraWrath View Post
Today's rate in Btm

Old 04-07-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsuraWrath View Post
Rate not bad,it's now @ 9640,in case any1 wish to knw.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=1...1#post16125431
I managed to get 9660 from my regular moneychanger today..
Old 04-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6253 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Currency trading

So much research about best exchange rates in Batam....
Definitely, as Nono suggested, always ask in at least 3 places before changing, if you plan to change at least few hundreds dollars. And avoid the port. The more you move into town, the better rates can be found.

I remember someone here, just few years ago, who was considering and insisting to debate the possibility to investigate market inefficiencies in Batam, which he speculated could allow to make money by exchanging currencies circularly in Batam , that is currency A to currency B, then B to C, then back C to A, along different money changers. LOL

Of course, earning something by closing such a loop is IMPOSSIBLE, unless some money changer is applying wrong rates (that is, not in its interest) or unless we delay the steps enough to get the market exchange rates moving in the direction in our favour (this is always possible, but, as for scalping on the stock exchange, the rates can also move in the other direction).

There are some big investment funds, who make money by buying some good (currency, commodity, stocks, ....) say in the HK market and simultaneously selling it say in NY, but they exploit minimal market inefficiencies which can yield significant earning only by moving huge amounts of money.

Last edited by Black Page; 04-07-2017 at 10:35 PM.
Old 05-07-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
i rather stay at hana hotel instead if dju dju..Dju Dju hotel is about the same price or cheaper by few dollars only compare to hana hotel...Dju2 hotel do not have security guard...So i dont recommed to stay there..
Dju Dju is a refurbished hotel and has a longer history than Hana Hotel,hence it isn't as new. Another hotel in Batam worthy of stay in Hans Inn. Simple reason/s,price almost similar with Hana and just almost directly opposite it is Happy 8. Its near to Pas Massage (also opposite) ,even tho I don't recommend that place.

Hans Inn is also about in between Formosa Hotel and Utama hotel,which makes it more accessible to reach out to most massage places. New Berry has closed down,so Hana has somewhat lost its prime location unless one plans to access NED pubs and bars from Hana.

Nonetheless, Memory KTVs,Gold Bird and Link's were also relative near to Hana Hotel.

Note : Biz hotel and Utama hotel can be good choices too (base on pricing and location).

Quote:
Oh ya,letting yr chionging pay 4 yr chionging,end up u onli either pay veri little 2 nothing.

enjoy the best of everthg inn btm,yet b payin almost nothg. Onli u can tink of such thg....lol
Honestly speaking,i am still in the midst of doing that. Today,i still need to fork out a bit of my own money to go to Batam. But I am working on paying nothing at all in time to come. My trips were subsidized by my own "plan", hehehe... otherwise how to treat guys who were with me go eat 70k to 80k per person meal,hehehe...and be claiming to spend less and yet be getting more?

Everything starts with some experiments,hehehe...

Quote:
But like tat not stress meh?
No,not stress at all. Think I mentioned it before,Batam is like a game to me. I play my game strategically,with an ultimate goal for myself in this game is to go everywhere,spend anything and really enjoy myself w/o spending money.

Anyway,its all talk only for now since I haven't succeeded. But I do see some light and am still working towards it. There's no time limit,so I aren't putting any pressure on myself.

I simply take it like a game.

Quote:
ya,they travel ard indo land with their id card by bking thru travel agencies. U got notice major cities in indo land were quite empty out during hari raya time & towards end of ramadan?
Yes,less and less people in the major cities as it reaches Hari Raya Aidilfitri. As the golden day draws closer and those who are still in the cities were getting hungrier and hungrier....and resources were getting scarce.

For every good,there will bound to be something else that is not-so-good...hehehe...just like nothing will be all bad.

Quote:
Mani indonesian themself aso hvn't got the chance 2 tour all of their own land, let alone out of it.
The Indo government is encouraging its citizen to tour their own land's cities (read from news).

In one of my Batam trips,i notice a few families of Indo local who lacks confidence in taking a shopping mall's escalator. My friend tells me,they probably has never seen (or use) an escalator before. An amazing sight indeed.

Quote:
Lol...being Sexperience wld mean their pussy no longer as tight,mayb blow whistle inside can aso hear got echo cm out leh...lol. Indo ger more knwn 4 their veri tight pussies...on,i meanin is vaginal pussies hor,not pussy cat pussies hor...lol.

mani indo ger cm until 2 m'sia & sg 2 work,one day serve so mani customers in a day 2 earn as much as possible,hw can nt 'loose' tere...lol. In btm they onli mayb serve 1 or 2 cust a day,smtime even 1 cust every few days 2 a week.

Sm more sm gers can stil do bbbj w their pussy leh...lol
Good girls in Batam often get snapped up fast.

Quote:
well-said! i'll rather pay & at least get smthg,even if it's not up 2 expectation rather than pay $ & yet end w getting nothg. If i pay & get smthg good,tat's of course lagi better la...lol,who no wan tat?

tis kind of reasons i can add more 4 u,plz no tell me hotel in sg is cheaper than btm hor.

food in sg aso nt as cheap,even if i talkin is hawker food.

later my ger say she wan go sopping,then die liao lor...lol...& being a man,cnt always say no let her go,rite?

worse is later she meet her other frens & decide to work in GL sg together,& 'jump arrowplane' dn't wan 2 go back indo,then lagi jia lat...lol. (& worst, got caught by sg polisi)

Mani risk factor is one thg & everthg from accommodation,spending & daily necessities ,compare sg 2 btm,which is more expensive? no need much $ to make the btm world go round,but in sg,tons of $ needed 2 make it go round.

i aso rather go btm,& it'd b much more stress free!!
This ,I must agree with you. Money spent in Batam is better than spending in Singapore. S$1 in Sillypore buys me only an apple,i can buy 3 of it in Batam,hehehe...and there will never be short of Sillyporean willing to pay Sillypore price (or more) for an "apple" in Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-07-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Coming week ,either end of June or beginning if July should be Spiderman's Homecoming movie, BUT the movie I am really looking forward to? Hehehe...I doubt it will be screening in Batam's theater tho, until perhaps at a much later date ,even tho its suppose to turn up in most other theaters around Asia somewhere middle of July 2017...here's the clue to the movie title.

Time really flies...the last time I hear of this movie was before CNY 2017...and now,it is already the middle of 2017. I am only watch this movie for its special effect and perhaps wish to see how its made,i will ratinge it 5/10 for now. Still,i hope to be able to watch it Batam,hehehe...

Last but not least, if you are replying to this post, avoid quoting my full long post,or "it" may get removed.
(as the post is really too long,i have decide to quote-lock half of my own post)

Thank you for being considerate and thank you for reading.
is tat 悟空传? It's cumming? but unlikely 2 be in btm la....

Time flies,nw Juli liao...soon it'll be year end liao...lol,& then yr cny 2018 aso cumming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
i rather stay at hana hotel instead if dju dju..Dju Dju hotel is about the same price or cheaper by few dollars only compare to hana hotel...Dju2 hotel do not have security guard...So i dont recommed to stay there..
ya ya,compare both hana & dju dju,i will pick hana ani time snice price abt same & hana is newer (facilities aso better maintained). dju dju is a refurbish hotel. I'll choose Hans Inn,it's abt similar price,across the street is happy 8 liao. Lovinna Inn nagoya aso nt bad de...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Was at Batam thursday. Raining heavily. Long Q for teksi. They are king during rainy season. They know we need them. I knew this time round teksi sure carrot cake me. Keep bla bla bla bla...banjir sini sana bang. Kereta rosak. Terpaksa jalan lain tempat lalu batu ampar. Jauh bang. Finally told me i need to top up another 40k. So lan lan paid 100k. Dont wish to be thrown out and left me wet cos was still raining heavily. Luckily he played this song in his car to cool me down.
bro,which ferry term u drop yrself? Wah! taxi chop carrot u leh....u got book hotel or nt? nxt time arrange w hotel 2 pick u up,price ani where mostly 50k nia or if not, it's smtime FREE FREE FREE! (they smtime forget 2 charge into bill...lol...or can 'fo loh soh' w em later 2 rid-off)

i learned tat frm nono's last few trips...lol...& i aldy tried twice liao.
Old 05-07-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
I am one of those constantly keeping a look-out for Maduranese and Indo-Chinese. Both of them when in a Massage Parlor provides a different types,style and quality services as compared to others. Definitely not the usual type of massage and/or special service I would get from the local Indo massage parlor.

My massage done by the both Indo Chinese and the Maduranese were almost never piano quality. Set back is, these girls were mostly MILF between the age of 27 to 35. There used to one from Madura that was aged close to 50,hehehe...and the youngest Indo Chinese girl I got before in this "trade" was 27.

Another reason why some would prefer indo Chinese is becos of the more-understandably language used. Most indo-Chinese cant really speak Chinese well,but most of them could understand. Not forgetting there's the use of Teochew/Hokkien dialect in many of them which many Singapore Chinese would be able to understand and they can communicate with the girls.

When there's lesser language barrier,ice can be broken more easily and chemistry could better be establish.
Ok,cum 2 tink abt tis ,i've a real question. Any chance if indo-viet can be found in btm? I mean since last time btm got mani viet refugees & mani married local indos jus 2 remain in indo land & no leave 2 go back their own country.

did u cum across any indo-viet in yr search? Or actually these indo chinese who cnt speak chinese is actually aso indo-viet? Back then,i doubt indo chinese will marry any refugee viet, so veri likely is indo local marry those refugees.

Sorie,tis questin suddenly pop up in my mind. So if u cum across ani of yr indo chinese gers speaking viet or can undstd viet in btm,no 4get 2 let me knw hor.

actually i onli curious onli...lol...got indo-chinese,i tink sure must've indo-viet aso,rite?
Old 05-07-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro,which ferry term u drop yrself? Wah! taxi chop carrot u leh....u got book hotel or nt? nxt time arrange w hotel 2 pick u up,price ani where mostly 50k nia or if not, it's smtime FREE FREE FREE! (they smtime forget 2 charge into bill...lol...or can 'fo loh soh' w em later 2 rid-off)

i learned tat frm nono's last few trips...lol...& i aldy tried twice liao.
Normally i went to HarbourBay terminal. I dont book hotel in advance. Just simply walk in. I know the charges differ from Kaha. Just that due to my work, i cant plan in advance. Teksi was 60K quoted to me initually. But due to the flood, had to paid extra 40K. You are lucky hotel overlooked the transport charges. But worth it ya if one were to book hotel advance that come with transport services cos that day was raining heavily.
Old 05-07-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone wanna join me to batam on 14-16 july?? Or meet up for some drinks??
Old 06-07-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mozeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone cheong planet holiday hotel? By the way do Batam still supply of China girls?
Old 06-07-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody want to join on july 12th trip? it should be one night trip
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1