The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you miss all your ex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien View Post
I do miss my 1st gf too, we were each other’s first sexual experience. Sex was great, she had decent boobs but she is way too sticky and eventually led to lots of quarrels especially when I’m in the army and i choose to spend my weekend nights with my camp mates instead of her, i eventually broke off with her and it didnt end well. Well even if i could turn back time I would’ve done the same thing again. So no regrets on that lol. After our breakup some days she will still request for meetup, just for sex and she still allows me to raw and cip. That was almost 10 years ago i think but yes sometimes i do miss her and wonder how she’s doing.
Wait what?? U spend your weekend book out with your camp mates instead of your gf?? Or ur family or friends outside of army circle???

Are u gay? Abit suspicious
Old 06-03-2021, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Mthrfckr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I miss my ex so so much...she passed away in a road accident last year in Thailand. I couldn’t go for her funeral due to covid restrictions.
Old 20-04-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hell no......its thanks to my ex that I have made beautiful friendships with my overseas female partners
Old 23-04-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
rampage333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrampage333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

At times, but everytime i would think about myself settling down jitao turn off ahaha
Old 23-04-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely missed them, but only for the sex.

They became Ex-ed for a reason.
Old 03-05-2021, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 6
coldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just broke up last week. Super painful, miss her everyday.
Old 04-05-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2013 / Power: 21
NetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond repute

Well..

旧爱还是最美 - 苏永康

Old 04-05-2021, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TyraNoah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not really. People need to move on. There should be nothing like getting stuck in the past. The thoughts of them may come but deciding not to indulging them is up to you
Old 07-05-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
Yes I do.

My ex is a KTV girl which was perfect as I am married. We had 5 good years together and grew very close during circuit breaker when she could not work and I took care of her solely. For a year, her pussy only saw one cock.

When circuit breaker ended - she started work on my encouragement and met another guy. Younger, handsome and very generous, he wooed her and hard and I could see her developing feelings for him. I decided to step aside and allow her to pursue this opportunity as even a 1% chance to succeed with him was still better than 0% chance with me. To be clear I broke up with her which upset her at the point but appreciated it deep inside.

I miss the sex, the companionship and the convenience. But the reality is that she was never mine. I simply rented her for her time and companionship. When the next better thing come along - I gave her my blessings to allow him to pursue her. This was very recent on 25 Feb 2021. Memories still flood back over time when alone but slowly these feelings would ebb away. I am human after all - so I banged a new hot chick today
Damn Power bro, great post.
Old 06-06-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Atarash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time posting. Long time lurker, please do bear with me a bit.

So, i basically work overseas and i had this german girlfriend. We met at a bar that i went to with my work colleagues.

We hit it off right away, she speaks fairly good english. We drank, sat, talked. What shocked me the most is that she was super proactive. She basically noticed when I went into the toilet and she chased me inside. I got a shock when she opened the door behind me and came in.

Long story short, i had a bj and a nice fuck later that night.

So i ended up seeing her every time i went to Germany.

We spoke a lot via text cos i was in the region but not always there, i move around alot for work.

Most of the time i went there we'd meet, hang out with her family, drink, have bbqs, play w her pets, it was fun.

One day she told me she wanted more and i couldnt give it to her. She wanted a family, marriage and all that. I couldnt, mainly due to the job. It could take me from europe region to SEA in days, so...i couldnt.

She then told me she'd open the relationship to which i couldnt say no, cos its not fair to her. She eventually got pregnant by a swedish guy who didnt treat her quite well. I miss her alot. But i'll never forget all the times that i spent with her.
Old 07-06-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 18
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold

A friend once said these wise words, "The memories you have had with your ex belongs to you and her only. Nobody else can take it away from the both of you. It is okay to recall the beautiful moments once a while but after that carry on with the life."

I have several exes and I do wonder how are some of them doing occasionally. Some I broke up with them, some broke up with me, and some just fade away.

But life has taught me that exes are exes for a reason. So yeah life goes on. The clock won't stop ticking. But if fate has it for the 2 of you to come together again down the road, good for you and treasure it. If not, forge on until you find the one.
Old 09-06-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia406 View Post
A friend once said these wise words, "The memories you have had with your ex belongs to you and her only. Nobody else can take it away from the both of you. It is okay to recall the beautiful moments once a while but after that carry on with the life."

I have several exes and I do wonder how are some of them doing occasionally. Some I broke up with them, some broke up with me, and some just fade away.

But life has taught me that exes are exes for a reason. So yeah life goes on. The clock won't stop ticking. But if fate has it for the 2 of you to come together again down the road, good for you and treasure it. If not, forge on until you find the one.
Sage.

Words of wisdom indeed. Used to delete my ex photos. Now horny or lonely. Just look at them. Still keep in contact with one ex but I guess it's time to move on because I only miss sex with her. Which is really bad because she wants a husband and I make less than her which is her priority now.
Old 14-06-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia406 View Post

Powerful words, borne out of life experience. Too bad cannot upz, since I discovered this post too late

For the longest time, my motto for my exes (ex wife, ex-gf, same same) has always been:

May only the most beautiful memories remain.....
Old 03-07-2021, 01:31 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
“Future love does not exist,” Tolstoy wrote in contemplating the paradoxical demands of love. “Love is a present activity only. The man who does not manifest love in the present has not love.” It is a difficult concept to accept — we have been socialized to believe in and grasp after the happily-ever-after future of every meaningful relationship.1 But what happens when love, whatever its category and classification, dissolves under the interminable forces of time and change, be it by death or by some other, more deliberate demise? In the midst of what feels like an unsurvivable loss,2 how do we moor ourselves to the fact that even the most beautiful, most singularly gratifying things in life are merely on loan from the universe, granted us for the time being?

3Two millennia ago, the great Stoic philosopher Epictetus (c. 55–135 AD) argued that the antidote to this gutting grief is found not i4n hedging ourselves against prospective loss through artificial self-protections but, when loss does come, in orienting ourselves to it and to what preceded it differently — in training ourselves not only to accept but to embrace the temporality of all things, even those we most cherish and most wish would stretch into eternity, so that when love does vanish, we are left with the irrevocable gladness that it had entered our lives at all and animated them f5or the time that it did.

in short 不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有
that's a nice share

unfortunately the heart does not work on logic and writings. It feels what it wants to feel.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 03-07-2021, 01:34 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Powerful words, borne out of life experience. Too bad cannot upz, since I discovered this post too late

For the longest time, my motto for my exes (ex wife, ex-gf, same same) has always been:

May only the most beautiful memories remain.....
that's true for me too.

Marriage is one thing, staying married is another. But realising that someone that you thought you left behind is still there, in your heart, is inevitable for some

Perhaps you can listen to a song that you used to listen to and reminiscence on the relationship. take it out, have a drink, sing a song and put in back in the deep recesses of your heart.

Tomorrow Life goes on.

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1