The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Good afternoon,

Yes, as I have alluded to numerous times before, when a man loves a girl, he loses his objectivity, and his prior dominant behavior changes.

He cares too much, becomes too needy, too insecure, and is very afraid of losing HER. Ironically, she will now find him repulsive, even if she used to like/love him very much before.

The same needy and overcautious behavior occurs when a real-life Don Juan meets his 'dream girl.' He could get hundreds of beautiful girls without any effort, but he will definitely fail w/ this one most important girl in his life. Why? Because he thinks he is NOT good enough for HER!!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 05-05-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
ourlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well said bro warbird!
Old 08-05-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourlover View Post
Very well said bro warbird!
Yes, bro. It's easier said than done.

A man must behave like the PRIZE from the very first second he meets his dream girl to the very last second he is with her.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 18-07-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Good evening,

What has happened to our famous samster?

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 01-02-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Good evening,

Wishing you and your family a happy and blessed Lunar New Year 2022!

Huat Ah!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 07-02-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6958 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good evening,

Huat Ah!

Bro WB
bro any more juicy stories for the new tiger year?
Old 08-02-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
bro any more juicy stories for the new tiger year?
Bro,

Pls visit my thread " How To Get And Keep Attractive Girls Of Your Type."

Huat Ah!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 11-02-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
foojian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good evening,

Huat Ah!

Bro WB
Happy New Year to you too bro!
Old 13-02-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foojian View Post
Happy New Year to you too bro!
Tks, bro.

Good evening to all samsters,

I quoted a guru in Oct 2014.

It's worth reading again and again, for me.

When you behave as THE MAN, you are giving her the most DIRECT “SIGN” of your sexual worthiness - the sign that says you are her missing component, you are the masculine to balance her feminine.

The other “signs” of power are like a roundabout route to a destination instead of the direct route. The other signs are unclear from a sexual perspective since they are not distinctly sexual. After all, a woman can have money, and a man’s looks may be deceiving.

But a man’s actions speak louder about his sexual attractiveness than his wallet, his looks, or his words:

If he BEHAVES like a MAN, he probably IS.
DING! Sexual desire in a woman is now stimulated.

Think of it this way:

Great looks/great wealth/etc. = signs of power = possible sexiness

BUT BEHAVING as A MAN= “proof” of power = definite sexiness

By directly stimulating the “nerves” responsible for triggering a woman’s sexual desire, you BYPASS all the inefficient methods and create an expressway to attraction.

Behaving in a MASCULINE way means being relaxed while also being confident and dominant, and not having emotional reactions to things.

And what do all these behaviors have in common? The answer is EMOTIONAL STRENGTH.

EMOTIONAL STRENGTH

My theory is that women respond to this like nothing else on earth because the truth is that this is the greatest sign of power, and the most difficult to achieve, the most difficult for a woman to find in a man.

You see, money can be given or lost by sheer good or bad luck, looks can fade and be deceiving, but emotions are the great equalizer. Everyone is challenged by their own fears, so the man who conquers his own emotions is usually the ultimate victor.

For example, let’s say you are faced with a great challenge in your life. Whether it's financial, social, or anything else, the fact is, if you are emotionally secure, calm, cool, and confident, you will usually end up conquering the problem and getting back on top of things.

But if you start to fall prey to negative emotions, you will be at the mercy of whatever happens to you and you will be relying on your luck. We all have heard of successful people who have had it all go down the drain and then commit suicide. Do you see how your emotional strength is the truest sign of your personal and inherent power?

A guy who does not get emotionally “messed up” or “bogged down” by life’s challenges, is a guy who will overcome those same challenges.

He will be a man in FAR GREATER CONTROL of what happens in his life, than a man who is a millionaire and is not an emotional winner.

A guy who has his emotions under control and has banished his fears has the power to achieve almost anything and overcome almost any obstacle.

Women understand this on an intuitive level, beyond the conscious.

Women desire to be with this type of man because he makes them burn with pure sexual desire.

As I explained before, at first, you may have to just ACT like the MAN. This is a good start. But don’t stop practicing until you become THE MAN, instinctively.

The irony of it all is that when women sense that you are THE MAN, you will then suddenly be flooded with all the things you have learned NOT to need- affection, support, love, sex, kindness, etc.

Being emotionally strong means you don’t need any particular girl, it means you don’t get jealous, it means you dump “problem” chicks immediately, and don’t play into their games since you know you can find better.

It means that you do not do anything to “win” a girl. You are THE MAN and that’s enough. This means not ever buying a woman something out of the fear that if you don’t, she will “like you less”. If you allow such fears to show, to exist, she will think lowly of you. Put simply, she will think you must be pretty inferior if you feel you need to buy her things.

Most guys talk too much and smile too much in an attempt to win a woman’s approval. Forget the song and dance. All the extra effort to please women comes from fear or belief in romantic lies.

And it always backfires. Women are repelled, feeling that these guys are UNSEXY or they would not be trying so hard.

That doesn’t mean you should not make yourself as good-looking, intelligent, and accomplished as possible. But notice these traits have nothing to do with her. You make yourself sexy by concentrating on improving your confidence, your looks, your personality, etc.

Now, there is a difference between doing something out of ass-kissing and doing something because you would do it for a buddy. Women can tell the difference, and if you do something friendly that you would do with a guy buddy, it’s all right. But it must be clear to her that you are only doing it because you felt like it, and not because you felt you needed to impress her.

When you first meet a woman, be safe: NO FAVORS, COMPLIMENTS, OR GIFTS. For at least 3 or 4 months. And have NO emotional responses to things, period.

If/when a woman says you are so cool and distant, don’t you dare change and become too mushy, because the truth is SHE CRAVES A GUY WHO IS COOL AND MASCULINE.

So become THE MAN. You will never, ever become fearful abt anything in LIFE. You'll never be zealous or emotional or angry, ever...

Does your wife/lover want to leave u? That is her loss! Many prettier gals r lining up for u. Secretly in love w/ a gal for yrs? She will beg u to make love to her n become sexually addicted to u soon! Facing bankruptcy? You will make a comeback n become a billionaire...

Aspire to become THE MAN in the poem "IF."

Cheers!

Bro WB

So become THE MAN. You will never, ever become fearful abt anything in LIFE. You'll never be zealous or emotional or angry, ever...

Your wife/lover wants to leave u? That is her loss! Many prettier gals r lining up for u. Secretly in love w/ a gal for yrs? She will beg u to make love to her n become sexually addicted to u soon! Facing bankruptcy? You will make a comeback n become a billionaire...

Aspire to become THE MAN in the poem "IF."

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 25-02-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Good evening,

What an auspicious night!

'Guru' Allen just sent me this article. Actually, I have read something very similar before.

It's good to read it again.
Here Is How to Get DUMPED

Don Juan,

Are you the jealous type?

I hope not!

Jealousy is one of the quickest and surest ways to get DUMPED.

Jealousy is a sign of insecurity. It indicates a lack of confidence on your part. And it is an instant turn-off for women.

When you act in a jealous fashion you tell her that you don't feel worthy of her love and that you're worried she will find one of the many, many guys out there who are better than you.

Not to mention the fact that jealousy is an incredibly annoying personality trait. Which definitely will not help you.

Project Confidence

Never forget that women are attracted to confidence in men.

If a woman realizes that you lack confidence, then she will lose respect for you. And if she doesn't respect you, she won't love you, as respect is a prerequisite for love.

Every time you act like a jealous idiot, you deservedly lose more of that respect. And she will start to look around for someone better. Someone more confident and less jealous.

Now, don't try to tell me that you're the jealous type not because of a lack of confidence, but because you really love and care about this girl. Or because you can't trust her.

I'm not buying it... and she won't either.

Your Insecurity

Jealousy is about YOU and your feelings of insecurity. Your lack of confidence. Your feelings of inferiority.

It's your problem. It has nothing to do with her.

(And if you really can't trust this girl, then why waste your time. Find someone that you can trust.)

So what do you do if you ARE the jealous type?

Do This!

Well, since you know that when you act in a jealous fashion you push her away from you, and when you act in a confident fashion you draw her toward you, then it's simple really.

ACT CONFIDENT.

Let her do whatever she wants. Give her all the freedom she wants. Do not try to control her.

Don't complain when she goes out with her friends instead of you. Smile when she says she's going to have lunch with an old boyfriend. Encourage her to go to that male strip club if she wants to.

Proudly display your confidence to her.

And know that ACTING CONFIDENT in the face of these circumstances (which make most men jealous, because most men are not Don Juans like you) will actually draw her to you.

By doing this, you brilliantly turn a negative personality trait (jealousy) into a positive personality trait (self-confidence).

Opportunities to Shine

You should welcome these types of situations and view them as opportunities to display your confidence to her... and to draw her closer to you.

So the next time you start to feel those pangs of jealousy, and you start to worry, and you start getting anxious, and nervous — remember this article and think...

"Awesome! This is an excellent opportunity for me to display my confidence, to set myself apart from all those other guys, and to blow her mind."

It is powerful stuff.

Good luck!

Allen

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 26-02-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

There’s a Chinese saying :
泰山崩于前而色不变,麋鹿兴于左而目不瞬
In modern training guru wording “ Do not let the external weather affect your calm internal weather”
By doing so you will always be the calm deep water port the ships sail to.
Old 26-02-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
There’s a Chinese saying :
泰山崩于前而色不变,麋鹿兴于左而目不瞬
In modern training guru wording “ Do not let the external weather affect your calm internal weather”
By doing so you will always be the calm deep water port the ships sail to.
Bro, you're right!

That requires awesome emotional strength and self-mastery! Such a man is very hard to find for even the most beautiful girl.

Xi Shi 西施 was very lucky to have found such a MAN. He was Fan Li 范蠡.

Cheers!

Bro WB

From another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
this struck me hard. jealousy ate me up for a couple of girls i had. skimmed through this thread and took notes haaa. thank you sensei!
Bro, tks.

It has happened to me before.

Some scientists believe 'contempt' is the kiss of death for a relationship. Perhaps...

But jealousy is certainly not far behind.

Would a man who believes he is the prize be jealous? Of course not. If a lao po leaves him, it's her big loss. That is the mental frame of a real MAN.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 26-02-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
AriaJade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Xi Shi 西施 was very lucky to have found such a MAN. He was Fan Li 范蠡.
胡精 also very lucky to find her man. He is 李X龙.
Old 05-03-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriaJade View Post
胡精 also very lucky to find her man. He is 李X龙.
Yes!

Good evening!

Is anyone getting C positive? Get well soon!

I was in a doc chat grp n someone raised the question of sudden death after COVID infection. Many causes of sudden death. Any viral infections could cause it. But stress and/or unaccustomed n strenuous physical exertion could be a cause.

I then mentioned the tragic case of Godfrey Gao.

https://mustsharenews.com/godfrey-ga...orking-stress/

Godfrey was 35. Height 6'5" (1.95m). He was a handsome devil. Appeared very fit and healthy too.

In my younger yrs I thought I had to be very tall and very handsome to deserve the prettiest SYT. Looking like Godfrey Gao would have been a dream for me (well, not anymore).

It was a self-fulfilling prophecy. I was never able to get the type of girls I wanted until I knew what masculine attributes were really attractive to girls/women, in the primitive parts of their brains.

I was a failure with women. I was frustrated and desperate. I tried to improve every which way. I made the discovery after a lot of reading n research. But I had doubts initially. Knowing and doing are different. Doing and being are different too.

My preconceived bias and beliefs in my subconscious mind were sabotaging me. I knew I had to remove all the negativities which had been deeply ingrained in my brain.

Reprogramming my subconscious mind has been a slow and arduous journey. I'm making steady progress...

BTW, I don't feel jealous or insecure if a guy like Godfrey or any other man becomes very attracted to a LP or a 'dream girl.'

Why? I behave as if 100 very cute SYTs are calling me and wanting to fxxk me every day...

That is an extremely masculine mental frame and the only right mindset.

BTW, very tall people usually have a shorter life expectancy.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 12-03-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Good evening to all samsters,

I received the newsletter from an old friend on Why Women Cheat....

Hey, it's Mike Fiore…

And welcome to your weekly newsletter.

In this week's issue, I'm going to talk about the psychological triggers that make women willing to cheat even on men they truly do love . . (yikes!)

Ernest asks:

“She's someone else's girlfriend. We've been hanging out for almost six months and I am so craving to fuck her. I told her how I FEEL about her but...She won't give me SOME. WHAT DO I DO TO GET HER IN BED?” —Ernest

Hey Ernest... Man, I can practically SEE your blue balls through the computer screen. You should get those looked at.

More seriously though, I know where you're coming from. We've all been in that situation where the unattainable women drive us to crazy frenzy and TYPING IN ALL CAPS to relationship experts online.

It's MADDENING.

She's with another guy (maybe even a buddy of yours) but when you see her she gives you those "bedroom eyes" and you feel like you're about to burst through your pants.

And when she catches you looking . . . catches you NEEDING her she gets this coy smile on her face that feel from your nose to your balls and you just want to GRAB her and TAKE her right then and there.

But you don't because . . .well, because that's a really horrible, horrible idea.

Anyway, let's talk about WHY women DO cheat in relationships, why she hasn't (and probably won't) ever hopped into bed with you, and what you should actually do about it.

So . . .

Why Women Cheat . . .

Really quickly it's important to understand that even though men have the reputation for being more unfaithful, men and women actually cheat at roughly the exact same ratio.

Women are just BETTER at cheating than men are, take more precautions, and get caught a LOT less often.

Now, when a guy cheats it's USUALLY just blunt, crazy lust or the option to have a new woman after being in a monogamous thing for a while.

But women are more complicated (duh.)

When a woman cheats on a guy it's because . . .

1. She feels underappreciated, neglected, or ignored by her boyfriend/husband.

2. She craves intimacy and connection that she's not getting from her guy (kissing, cuddling, actual conversation.)

3. She's bored or lonely or depressed in her current situation.

4. She doesn't feel WANTED or APPRECIATED.

5. She's got all of her self worth and self esteem wrapped up in being sexually attractive to men.

See what's not in the top five? "Because she's horny."

That happens, but it's actually pretty rare.

So Why Hasn't this woman slept with YOU (and why is she probably NEVER going to sleep with you?)

Because she's playing with you like a sexy cat with a ball of string. (Duh.)

From the sounds of things you're giving her exactly what she wants . . . attention and a self-esteem boost and a feeling of POWER.

She's getting off on being WANTED so badly by you (and why wouldn't she?)

And if you've been doing this for 6 freaking months the likelihood of her ever-changing her mind and dragging you into a closet is pretty much nil.

In general, women make an unconscious decision about whether they would EVER sleep with a guy within about 15 seconds of meeting him.

And your 15 seconds were a LONG time ago.

And telling her how you FEEL was . . . well, it wasn't smart.

So What Do You Do?

Well, I talk about this in "Make Her Beg To Be Your Girlfriend" but you flip the switch . . .

You STOP giving her compliments. You STOP staring at her like a tiger looking at steak.

You STOP hitting on her or coming on to her in any way. Without saying a damned word about it you put her FIRMLY in the "Friend Zone," talk to her about the other girls you're with (even ask for her advice), and move the hell on.

If she's as low self-esteem as it sounds that'll have a devastating effect on her.

But who cares about that . . . it's mostly just good for YOU to stop obsessing about the unattainable woman and move on with your life.

And hell, even if she DOES show up at your door wearing nothing but a raincoat and a quivering "like me" smile, you're better off turning her down.

Being "the other guy" is bad mojo and ethically a bad idea anyway.

Move on, man. Move on. She's not worth it. (Even if she does have breasts like pointy, firm cakes.)

Best

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1