The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fall into Relationship with a China FL

Guess now u in honeymoon period with her..love is blind ..guess u really lack of love. Your marriage has no love. Enjoy this honeymoon period with the fl. Dont let your small head in control. You will face the reality when u wakes up from the dream. Dont make yourself suffer.
Old 10-11-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Doesn't matter whether it's true or false, it's all still a black hole. I have my own story about something like this from about 2-3 years ago somewhere in the back pages of this forum now.

I never followed it up, but in the end I changed my number and forgot about her. Actually I have never forgotten about her, but I make sure to remember the futility of it all. It was never going to go anywhere except end badly if it continued.

Maybe it's true that she loves you (she's 20 years old so frankly.....), but it can come to no good end. I still think maybe that girl loved me, which is true since Chinese women tie love to material provision. Better than pretending that their love for you is unconditional really, because there's really no such thing (except for parents towards their children).

Anyway, there comes a point where one realizes no good can possibly come out of dragging it on.

I know how hard it is to see her as anything other than your only route to happiness when everything else feels so fucking shitty. But you are right, it is blindness that leads you down that path, but knowing and feeling it with conviction are totally different things.

You can't just forget about her of course or simply think happy thoughts, because these things are not for most people, a switch you can turn on or off.

You have to have your mind taken off her and leave no time to feel unhappy, I bet you spend a lot of time moping, it's understandable. Just also understand asap that keeping this up goes nowhere.

Do something that makes you busy, and I mean busy. Something that keeps you busy doing something for YOURSELF, not anyone or everyone else.

Start a business of some sort, a course, or something else that demands your full attention for an extended period. Throw yourself into whatever project is happening at work to secure that promotion, or if you're doing some shitty thing like customer service, go back and examine option 1 or 2.

You will resist forgetting her of course, but that pain associated with being with her, yet also not with her, will disappear when you are busy doing something really meaningful to YOURSELF.

Don't worry about whether your wife is happy, the girl is happy, or anyone else is fucking happy at what you decide to do for yourself.

Change your phone number if you can (I did), delete permanently all ways to contact her (I didn't ha ha, but I never tried to contact her again after I changed my number).

The clouds will clear. Things everywhere won't look as dark as they do now, really.

Don't think the girl needs you, that you are her knight in shining armor. Perhaps you can be, but she's young, experienced (for sure, without judging) and most certainly hardened.

She will survive, you don't have to worry about that if it worries you, which it probably does.
Old 10-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 19
ameth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterameth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is not true ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrentman123 View Post
bro my advice.

Shoot raw inside her a few times and see what she say.
If she is okay, means she is serious about you.
Old 10-11-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lovingyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaFL View Post
Hi All Bro,

I need some advise here.

I'm in the 30+, married no children wife relationship turn bad already.

Why don't you salvage your marriage ?

Met an China FL 20yr . not the first FL i met, but this FL i met instantly fall for her, i don't understand why also, i know it is stupid really can't help it.

only a fool "really can't help it"

during her stay in sg 1 month, i book her for almost 15days. sometimes does not even do FJ or anything just chit chat.
so free go see that mei mei, why don't you spend more time reading Sammyboy forums. there are many interesting write out and feedback from samsters.
then you will not be coming here like a lost soul

now she back in china, and i flew to china to find her, now she regard me as his bf and i have told he to quit doing this kind of job, but she told me she have to do cause she has bought a house and need to pay month about 2k sgd. which i still dunno truth or lies.

10,000 rmb monthly instalment. 1001% a lie.

she never ask money from me, even i offer my help. during my trip to china she pays for everything we eat, taxi and etc, except hotel i pay.
why ask you for money when can get 10,000 times more in return from fool

we still msg each other everyday. i was trying to get her out of this job.
want to be another fool

maybe i'm blind but i can't help it. i also dunno wat to do next.
really wish you are blind, then you will not know mei mei
Old 10-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Sigh never ending story.
It is really difficult to handle once
You are in this situation.

It happened to me also, the only way out
Is to change your mindset.
Just think it's all just money transaction.
Old 10-11-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaFL View Post
Hi All Bro,

I need some advise here.

I'm in the 30+, married no children wife relationship turn bad already.

Met an China FL 20yr . not the first FL i met, but this FL i met instantly fall for her, i don't understand why also, i know it is stupid really can't help it.

during her stay in sg 1 month, i book her for almost 15days. sometimes does not even do FJ or anything just chit chat.

now she back in china, and i flew to china to find her, now she regard me as his bf and i have told he to quit doing this kind of job, but she told me she have to do cause she has bought a house and need to pay month about 2k sgd. which i still dunno truth or lies.

she never ask money from me, even i offer my help. during my trip to china she pays for everything we eat, taxi and etc, except hotel i pay.

we still msg each other everyday. i was trying to get her out of this job.

maybe i'm blind but i can't help it. i also dunno wat to do next.
How much do you about her , have she bring you to see her parents, do you want to married a hooker and and move on, sure she goes for love not money. Think carefully it your life don't screw it up
Old 10-11-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
I don't think raw is a good measure ley
Sh can let u raw but not serious about u too
Technically allowing u raw also does not mean she loves u...she can also allow other to do the same...
Old 10-11-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear TS, I think u should try to salvage yr r'ship with yr wifey instead of falling further into the pitfall. i love PRCs too, i've also fallen in love with PRCs but i am sceptical if this is true love.

Paying for meals n taxi is nothing lah. guess yr 1 session with her in S'pore would be enuff to cover for a few days of those expenses. U oredi said she has a house to pay a S$2k monthly instalment. if she can get a spore bf/husband who earn say 5k to help her service the 2k instalment, why not? it may not be a fantastic catch but it's still a very good catch. I juz feel it might be one of those mind games to trick u.

of cos the final decision lies with u. we are not here to talk bad abt PRCs but there are far too many true stories to justify. take care n make a wise decision bro!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 10-11-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

Please check if she have any armpit hair, if she have I urge you end this relationship.

Fc Walabis
Old 10-11-2014, 06:00 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlood99 View Post
Please check if she have any armpit hair, if she have I urge you end this relationship.
Not forgetting the overgrown bushes down south ..
Old 10-11-2014, 06:04 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Read this ... very impt ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Only lunatics and really dumb people marry FLs.
Old 10-11-2014, 06:16 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Another good guide for ur info ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Here's one http://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...t=#post6782617

There are many similar stories scattered all over the forum. Do a search.
Old 10-11-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Doesn't matter whether it's true or false, it's all still a black hole. I have my own story about something like this from about 2-3 years ago somewhere in the back pages of this forum meaningful to YOURSELF.
..... She will survive, you don't have to worry about that if it worries you, which it probably does.
I skipped the other posts after reading TS'.
Now reading back, think this post has the best piece of advice.
Very well written post which truly reflects the feelings of someone who really been there, done that n gone thru a lot of storms.
It sure takes a lot of discipline n courage to cut off ties with someone u love (maybe even more than yr gf/wife) n to forget her forever.
I can feel both yr pain.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Keep on enjoy your romance. But please don't dry up your entire saving and divorce your wife can already.

Good luck, my friend.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Same old story keeps repeating itself... It doesn't matter how it starts, it always ends up the same.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1