The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Raising kid in thai or sg better?

As subjected

Does anyone know if thai primary and secondary school education ok? Will it be cheaper?

Just an example if i am unable to raise a kid here in sg with my thai wife

There at least i can buy a freehold condo at a much cheaper price as compared to sg hdb with 99 years lease.. wife also got a few acres of land... at least i am able to pass down to kid(s)
Old 24-02-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Raising kid in thai or sg better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post
As subjected

Does anyone know if thai primary and secondary school education ok? Will it be cheaper?
If you are asking such stupid questions then you are definitely not ready for marriage much less fatherhood.

Assuming you are like most of us, you are Singaporean and studied here, then you should know Primary and Secondary education in Singapore are free, if your children can study without private tuition, then the costs are books and uniform....then again since my time already have donation drive to give needy children our textbooks and uniforms because our bodies grow too fast.

How to be cheaper than free? So? Are you dumb to be asking this kind of question?

Ah boy, to have a kid, do you know what are the costs involve? From conception to age 21 (21 years in total), do you know when you need spend and what makes up the bulk of the expenses?

You should sit back to think before coming back and ask nicely otherwise nobody can give you good advice since your questions don't make sense.
Old 26-02-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
SmoothLauren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Confirm will be cheaper in Thailand. Our supermarket can afford to give 16 months bonus to their employees, just imagine how much profit they made. This shows how much we are overcharged for our daily necessity. Get a Thai PR if you could, and move away from this stinkieland.
Old 27-02-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
pighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It depend the nationality of your child. If he is Singaporean by birth education in Singapore is definitely better. If your child a Thai citizen and a ltp holder then education in Singapore will be expensive.
Old 28-02-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
If you are asking such stupid questions then you are definitely not ready for marriage much less fatherhood.

Assuming you are like most of us, you are Singaporean and studied here, then you should know Primary and Secondary education in Singapore are free, if your children can study without private tuition, then the costs are books and uniform....then again since my time already have donation drive to give needy children our textbooks and uniforms because our bodies grow too fast.

How to be cheaper than free? So? Are you dumb to be asking this kind of question?

Ah boy, to have a kid, do you know what are the costs involve? From conception to age 21 (21 years in total), do you know when you need spend and what makes up the bulk of the expenses?

You should sit back to think before coming back and ask nicely otherwise nobody can give you good advice since your questions don't make sense.
come to think back, yes it's really a stupid question... it's embarrassing. forget i asked this...
Old 01-03-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
come to think back, yes it's really a stupid question... it's embarrassing. forget i asked this...
Good, you realized your question was wrong.

Old uncle be kaypoh and tell you something, if useful then good, no use take it as bullshit.

In your circumstances, to have a child in Singapore, you should look at the government's baby bonus and the cheapest package available at KKH.

Do note that your wife is non-citizen so you need to know how much they will charge her, also check if you can use medisave.

This one you can surf KKH website or you can call them to ask.

This takes care of giving birth, then come the confinement cost.

This is why some with foreign wives chose to let their wife deliver in her home country after comparing the cost.

After confinement till 5 years old comes the pre-school cost, if your wife is not working and she can teach your child then maybe you don't have to consider this. If not go to the childcare centres' websites and look at the fees payable.

Age 6-7 will be kindergarten, again depending on where you send you child to, the cost varies. Note it is mandatory to send your kid to kindergarten to prepare him for Primary School.

Age 7-16 or 17 Primary and secondary school will be free, only textbooks, uniform and pocket money. Then again if your child needs tuition then it is different cost altogether.

Age 17-18 if JC again, only textbooks, uniform and pocket money, if go poly then see if your child can get study loan.

Ultimately, 衣食住行+教育 and it is about there. Of course I don't consider medical expense (which will be no end), every parent wants healthy children, which is good of you to consider have your child early while your body is still young.
Old 01-03-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good, you realized your question was wrong.

Old uncle be kaypoh and tell you something, if useful then good, no use take it as bullshit.

In your circumstances, to have a child in Singapore, you should look at the government's baby bonus and the cheapest package available at KKH.

Do note that your wife is non-citizen so you need to know how much they will charge her, also check if you can use medisave.

This one you can surf KKH website or you can call them to ask.

This takes care of giving birth, then come the confinement cost.

This is why some with foreign wives chose to let their wife deliver in her home country after comparing the cost.

After confinement till 5 years old comes the pre-school cost, if your wife is not working and she can teach your child then maybe you don't have to consider this. If not go to the childcare centres' websites and look at the fees payable.

Age 6-7 will be kindergarten, again depending on where you send you child to, the cost varies. Note it is mandatory to send your kid to kindergarten to prepare him for Primary School.

Age 7-16 or 17 Primary and secondary school will be free, only textbooks, uniform and pocket money. Then again if your child needs tuition then it is different cost altogether.

Age 17-18 if JC again, only textbooks, uniform and pocket money, if go poly then see if your child can get study loan.

Ultimately, 衣食住行+教育 and it is about there. Of course I don't consider medical expense (which will be no end), every parent wants healthy children, which is good of you to consider have your child early while your body is still young.
ya... all this i think i already i also scared... cant really survive with my current salary and i always think how others managed to do it

i know a secondary school ex-classmate, he signed on army salary below thn me buy got 2 kids...
Old 02-03-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
ya... all this i think i already i also scared... cant really survive with my current salary and i always think how others managed to do it

i know a secondary school ex-classmate, he signed on army salary below thn me buy got 2 kids...
Well they probably have a different lifestyle. I have friends who eat canned abalones once a year, and that is as close they get to abalones. Then I know those who eat braised abalones (made from the dried kind, not those canned ones) every so often.

You can google, there are those who survive on single income and with 3 kids. Of course their flat is small, they only home cooked food (yes even if they are going on outings they will cook and pack). They only buy 1 electrical appliance a year and they only go to nearby countries for holidays once every few years.

Ultimately you have to make changes to your lifestyle, uncle did it too when I lost my job, and was nearly 100k in debt. During that time also divorcing my ex-wife, yet I have to continue to support my child alone. My parents wasn't doing well then also, so all the problems came at once. That was more than 5 years ago.

Today, uncle still nowhere near my old lifestyle level, only good things is debts all cleared.

Just plan and you will survive
Old 02-03-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well they probably have a different lifestyle. I have friends who eat canned abalones once a year, and that is as close they get to abalones. Then I know those who eat braised abalones (made from the dried kind, not those canned ones) every so often.

You can google, there are those who survive on single income and with 3 kids. Of course their flat is small, they only home cooked food (yes even if they are going on outings they will cook and pack). They only buy 1 electrical appliance a year and they only go to nearby countries for holidays once every few years.

Ultimately you have to make changes to your lifestyle, uncle did it too when I lost my job, and was nearly 100k in debt. During that time also divorcing my ex-wife, yet I have to continue to support my child alone. My parents wasn't doing well then also, so all the problems came at once. That was more than 5 years ago.

Today, uncle still nowhere near my old lifestyle level, only good things is debts all cleared.

Just plan and you will survive
Wow bro, seems like u have been thru alot... i can't imagine how am i able to cope if it's me
Old 03-03-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow bro, seems like u have been thru alot... i can't imagine how am i able to cope if it's me
You say this because your life is relatively stable, granted you may not be making a lot but you are what Cantonese call 食安乐饭

I think what I been through is nothing serious at all; I have friends who lost their lives leaving behind their wives and very young children (and I seen how difficult it was to bring up the children) and there are a couple of them who became disabled.

Sigh, young and dangerous especially if you have a motorcycle.

I failed in my career then and my first marriage, today I still climbing back up. Nowadays I can only afford Uniqlo, Levi's, Decathlon etc., eating every now and then at mid range restaurants is no longer an issue, home is an HDB far away from city centre, and I have to use public transport for my commute.

In short, uncle is a bit of a failure who is nothing specular but if someone like me still survive and have children, I think being young you have a chance to do better.

Don't worry about the problems, even if you worry they will still come, just think of how to solve.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1