The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2021, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
poorpixie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dirvorce proceedings.

Meaning I would need to pay the government what is contributed for the house and then during apply n of the house under my name, the cpf will then be deducted again. Correct me if Im wrong.
So in final, i still have to cough up the "cpf" .
Old 11-04-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder why u not selling the condo? Quite strange u contributed yet refusing to take back what you have owned?

Presume the reason is letting daughter continue to stay in the condo? Because of guilt?
Old 11-04-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Estefania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

divorce can be quite messy with house and children involved. talk to your "husband" 1st, have an agreement written, then seek lawyer.

things may take years for final papers to be done. if possible sell the house before filing for divorce, get back your CPF, it will help with the divorce procedures.
Old 12-04-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I beg to differ, you can buy a HDB so long as you dispose your private property within 6 month from your HDB purchase.
I know. He cant dispose the current pproperty and a contested divorce is lengthy. Can be anything from 3 to 4 years..
Old 12-04-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I wonder why u not selling the condo? Quite strange u contributed yet refusing to take back what you have owned?

Presume the reason is letting daughter continue to stay in the condo? Because of guilt?
NOt that easy as its a private property and either party will want a bigger share hence this will be contested in the divorce proceeding after they obtain their interim judgement.

If it;s a HDB, then its easier in term of portionment, but then again, the other party will sure fight and wont agree to the sales.
Old 12-04-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys
Please help me to understand, i am buing over my ex-wife shares in the hdb which
currently submitted the intent to sell form and need to wait after 7days before I can proceed with the OTP. What should I indicate the option date and exercise date?
Also how do I know how much I need to pay the levy fee?

Need everyone advise on how to proceed. Thanks.

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 12-04-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys
Please help me to understand, i am buying over my ex-wife shares in the hdb which
currently submitted the intent to sell form and need to wait after 7days before I can proceed with the OTP. What should I indicate the option date and exercise date?
Also how do I know how much I need to pay the levy fee?

Need everyone advise on how to proceed. Thanks.

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 12-04-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Very simplified scenario... She where got money to do this option? She just wishes to move on in the least disruptive way possible even though she is unaware of CPF rules etc.
Probably not willing to find out the truth too because it may mean she cannot divorce her husband in a non-disruptive way and she really wants to leave her marriage.

Just go read the other thread she started
There is more than meet the eye.
Bro Xgenre, I agreed that I posted a very simplified scenario to illustrate what can be done.

However, where TS gets the money to do things her way is really beyond me, or in a coarse way, my problem?

If you read my other posts in this thread, I already stated that I advised based on whatever information TS shared, and I would tell her what can (and cannot) be done in principle. How TS gets it done, I don't know.

The fact is, TS is an adult, in her early forties, somewhat my own age. Hence, I treat her as my equal and respect her decisions.

Whether there is more than meets the eye, I don't know, like what I have posted earlier, not everyone who post here is victim, but since it is a forum, we don't judge.
Old 12-04-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorpixie View Post
Meaning I would need to pay the government what is contributed for the house and then during apply n of the house under my name, the cpf will then be deducted again. Correct me if Im wrong.
So in final, i still have to cough up the "cpf" .
Yes, you are right, because you just want to 'take your name' out of the condo so you put back the CPF you used last time.
Old 17-04-2021, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
poorpixie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks a lot for the replies . Got to check how much cpf contributed!
Old 19-04-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Being separated for so many years you can def file for divorce . Then settle the condo by selling it in mkt . Split the proceeds and repay your cpf . Then buy a new home . Should nt take more than 3mths frankly.

Quote:
Morning everyone!
I am a 42 years old housewife and wants to end a marriage in peace.
Me and my husband bought an EC as matrimonial home and it has now turned into a private condominium .
However due to certain personal issues, I have since moved out of our matrimonial home and my daughter lives with him and my mother in law.
I quit my career for my firstborn and take cares of her since.
Now that she is 18 years old and I have been living in a rented apartment with my elderly parents for almost 4 years.
Yet we are not divorced at all.
I want to seek advise from some of you who have been through the same situation as me. The more similar the more helpful it is for me.
I have zero savings because my freelance work barely covers my expenses and both my elderly parents who are not working too.
I want to get a hdb flat so that i dont have to pay for unnecessary rent for the rest of my life.
What happens to the cpf Ive contributed for the matrimonial home?
And if we end the marriage in papers, what are the next thing to expect and forsee for me?
Can i get an hdb flat since im already 42 years old?
But i am penniless. So how does it work?
Thanks in advance. Much appreciated.
Please help.. Im lost.
Old 20-04-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Being separated for so many years you can def file for divorce . Then settle the condo by selling it in mkt . Split the proceeds and repay your cpf . Then buy a new home . Should nt take more than 3mths frankly.
TS wants everything peaceful, not disruptive to others life, get her own HDB, but penniless ... you think can be done in 3 months time ?

Like one bro said, need to hit toto jackpot 1st
Old 26-04-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of
Re: Divorce proceedings.

Quote:
Morning everyone!
Me and my husband bought an EC as matrimonial home and it has now turned into a private condominium .
However due to certain personal issues, I have since moved out of our matrimonial home and my daughter lives with him and my mother in law.
Now that she is 18 years old and I have been living in a rented apartment with my elderly parents for almost 4 years.
I want to seek advise from some of you who have been through the same situation as me. The more similar the more helpful it is for me.
I have zero savings because my freelance work barely covers my expenses and both my elderly parents who are not working too.
I want to get a hdb flat so that i dont have to pay for unnecessary rent for the rest of my life.
And if we end the marriage in papers, what are the next thing to expect and foresee for me?
Please help.. Im lost.
Now, let tackle one issue at a time

"Yet we are not divorced at all. "
both of you need to file for divorce and since both separarte >4 years, you meet the requirement for divorce. As this is not a contested divorce case, you should able to process this pretty quick within a month or two, and obtain your interim judgement. note you do not state any condition, financials issue within this. This is to facilitate phase 2 of the divorce.

" i dont have to pay for unnecessary rent for the rest of my life.
What happens to the cpf Ive contributed for the matrimonial home?"

when come to divorce, it is always comes to money that everything get complex. Since you have move out long ago and child is >18yo, it does save some hassles. The fundamental question is how much you get?

In simple calculation, if we take this as a business entity, the amount both of you contribute to the assets form the % of shares each of you hold.

* So the x% you contributed to the total purchase price of the EC forms your base.
* but this is not a business. it is a family case where one had sacrifice in career to take care of the children. it is also a form of contribution but in a different manner. So simplicity, for every year you sacrifice to take care the children, +1% to your share. If you have also taken care his old aged parent during those many years, this will become 1.5 -2%/year. You need to count till the year you have left the home i.e. i guess is 15 years since your child is 18yo.

thus your entitled shares is x + 15%

*But i am penniless. So how does it work?

You are entitled for alimony from your husband after divorce. it can even be $1. But i strong urge you to take a lump sum cos the $1 alimony will only work if your ex husband have surplus to give when you in need. And also he obediently follow court order to increase the payment. In today context, there are still a lot of cases where the husband fail to pay or make timely payment on their maintenance. You seriously want to wait for him to give you $$ every month meh? Thus, better to neg a better divorce package where you can have a bigger share on the EC sale proceed.

Last edited by Greendevil; 26-04-2021 at 03:09 PM.
Old 11-05-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kingcrock69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can please introduce good lawyer for divorce as well?

Last time I went for consultation which cost $450 an hour. The lawyer suggested me bad terms which I don't agreed.
Old 11-05-2021, 01:16 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Morning everyone!
And if we end the marriage in papers, what are the next thing to expect and forsee for me?
Please help.. Im lost.
Having read through a lot of the comments that other bros have contributed, I don't have anything substantive to add on the financial side. That has already been extensively discussed, and I wish you best outcome possible for you.

I do, however have something to share about ending the marriage in a fuss-free way as possible. I hope what I share below can help you.

Two years ago, my then-wife decided to walk out of the family for another man. I have full care and control as well as joint custody of my two children. The good thing about the whole situation, was that we agreed very early on that we will not have a contested divorce, and that we should minimize lawyer's costs as much as possible.

So yo that end we agreed on ALL the terms of the divorce (Asset split, Alimony, Care and Control, Custody of children) before seeing any lawyers, and we just get one lawyer to essentially put into writing whatever we agreed amongst ourselves. Since I was essentially using my ex-wife's lawyer for the drafting, I had another lawyer friend review the draft document to ensure that the intent was the same, then we settled on a backdated 3-year separation so that we do not have to delay the divorce process any longer.

The entire process from the filing of the divorce papers to the Decree Nisi took me 6 months. I paid 2 visits to the lawyer's office, once to sign the forms and another time to make payment for the bill. The grand total legal bill for me was $2,000. The majority of the 6 months was the customary 3-month waiting period between the provisional judgment and the issue of the final judgement for divorce. There was no need for any lawyer to appear in chambers and we simply waited for time to pass, and the Decree Nisi was granted with minimum fuss.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1