The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Reminds me of my favourite all time player - Ryan Giggs.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 08-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Below is Harry's assessment on the match at Reebok Stadium:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...ry-061110.html

I don't think it is just poor goals that we concede, we also concede our mental as we thought that Inter was killed by us so Bolton would be easy meat. But Owen Coyle and Bolton players proved us wrong. I guess we have to thank Bolton on the lesson that we are not up there yet and bring us down to earth.

We need better players, strikers, midfielders, defenders, goalkeeper/s, youngsters and physio team. Players are not taken care of and injuries are too lengthy as well psychologies to boost the mental part because with the mental part solved, the physical part is very much taken care of.

Disappointing weekend with such display from the players.

Hopefully, they take a good rest and come back fighting, if not we will loss our 4th position as fast as we gotten it.

And 1 more thing: SHUT UP!!! JOHN TOSHACK!!! STOP ALL THESE NONSENSE ABOUT BALE GOING ELSEWHERE!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 10-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Below is the report on the Sunderland game at WHL this morning:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?...cc=4716#quotes

We can only blame ourselves Harry, stop blaming the referee, we cannot beat Sunderland with our own tactics, we are simply not the type of team to pressure and capitalised on the opportunity.

What type of defence do we have leaking goals every game? King is out, Dawson is out, Bassong maybe not good enough. Gallas is not at the top of his game, Kaboul made 3 mistakes in 3 games (2 fouls and this morning's coming together with Gallas) that caused us 3 goals. How about youngsters? Don't the academy produce players?

We are not there yet. We can't turn the game around when the going gets tough. Our defence has never been strong this season, the midfield is lost at times, the strikers are firing blanks (only VDV has consistency) in EPL, and the goalkeepers are always making wrong decisions.

I do not like to critisize my favourite team, but when we keep giving excuses it shows the professionallism on the team and the team as a team. Champions League, I doubt we can win, Top 4 in EPL should be a top priority and maybe winning the FA Cup.

Hopefully, Blackburn's visit to WHL this weekend can help us turn around.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 11-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post

We are not there yet. We can't turn the game around when the going gets tough. Our defence has never been strong this season, the midfield is lost at times, the strikers are firing blanks (only VDV has consistency) in EPL, and the goalkeepers are always making wrong decisions.

I do not like to critisize my favourite team, but when we keep giving excuses it shows the professionallism on the team and the team as a team. Champions League, I doubt we can win, Top 4 in EPL should be a top priority and maybe winning the FA Cup.

Hopefully, Blackburn's visit to WHL this weekend can help us turn around.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
bro nothing for us to shout about since the weekend.
the 4-2 loss to bolton was a somewhat tough fight of endurance.
the 1-1 draw with sunderland is unforgiven.

desperately, spurs need all 3 pts from blackburn to keep up.

Alan Hutton claws one back for Tottenham with a curling effort, and Roman Pavlyuchenko's volley made it 3-2

Rafael Van der Vaart turns to slot home, after looking to use his hand, as Tottenham took the lead against Sunderland
Old 12-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
bro nothing for us to shout about since the weekend.
the 4-2 loss to bolton was a somewhat tough fight of endurance.
the 1-1 draw with sunderland is unforgiven.

desperately, spurs need all 3 pts from blackburn to keep up.
Bro,

One needle see blood. Hopefully, Blackburn is the blood and Spurs is the needle this weekend. Hopefully, Crouch can be deadlier if Pavy is on the bench.

Reports of Pavy winning the fitness battle for Rovers below:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=4716

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 15-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

Below the report on the Blackburn match:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=292917&cc=4716

For the 1st time, VDV didn't score, but his presence makes a big difference as Big Sam was all too worried of both VDV and Bale presence, which caused him to play the same 5-4-1 formation.

Too bad, Lennon is injured. If not there will be a better performance with the wingers tearing down the flanks and the two strikers (Crouch and Pavy) making in route and two back up behind (VDV and Modric).

We are still weak defensively, the two easy goals should not be conceded because at 4-0, there should be more concentration to keep our 1st clean sheet, but it was not to be. Hopefully, the next match, oops... it's Arsenal.

Arsenal is beatable, see how West Brom has done. I really hope that the right Spurs team turn up for the match.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 15-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

For the 1st time, VDV didn't score, but his presence makes a big difference as Big Sam was all too worried of both VDV and Bale presence, which caused him to play the same 5-4-1 formation.

Too bad, Lennon is injured. If not there will be a better performance with the wingers tearing down the flanks and the two strikers (Crouch and Pavy) making in route and two back up behind (VDV and Modric).

We are still weak defensively, the two easy goals should not be conceded because at 4-0, there should be more concentration to keep our 1st clean sheet, but it was not to be. Hopefully, the next match, oops... it's Arsenal.

Arsenal is beatable, see how West Brom has done. I really hope that the right Spurs team turn up for the match.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
spurs 4 blackburn 2

bro, everything vdv touches turns to gold...
the thing about arsenal derbies is that spurs wont be outplayed except for an inferior defence.

Roman Pavlyuchenko doubles Tottenham's lead against Blackburn after earlier missing from the spot
Old 19-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
spurs 4 blackburn 2

bro, everything vdv touches turns to gold...
the thing about arsenal derbies is that spurs wont be outplayed except for an inferior defence.
Bro,

This has always been the difference + the mental toughness. Spurs player will fall into dreamland at certain point of almost every game, which every player is paid at least 1.98 sterling pounds/minute if their pay is 20K/week.

Hopefully, we can resolved the defence injury problem as the english premier league is into a critical stage of the season, where there are a lot of games coming up.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 20-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

my humble tribute to the late Jack Walker, ex supremo of blackburn during the deadly SAS era.

Blackburn Rovers have confirmed Indian company Venky's has completed its takeover of the club.

Jack Walker funded Blackburn's 1995 Premership title

Chairman of the board John Williams said the club had done well to preserve its top-flight status in the decade since the death of Walker, who was behind the club's league title success in 1995.

At the time of Walker's death, Blackburn were in English football's second tier having been relegated in 1999, but have now been in the Premier League for ten successive seasons since their promotion back to the top flight in 2001.

"The successful conclusion of the deal is clearly a significant event in the history of the club," he said. "It represents the end of the remarkable Walker era, which saw Rovers projected to the top of the football pyramid.

"In the ten years since Jack's death the Board and Trustees together have managed to build on Jack's legacy and preside over the club's longest term in the top flight since 1936.
Old 20-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

This has always been the difference + the mental toughness. Spurs player will fall into dreamland at certain point of almost every game, which every player is paid at least 1.98 sterling pounds/minute if their pay is 20K/week.
haha well bro thats a very good per minute analysis.
dashing defoe is back to gun down arsenal!
Old 22-11-2010, 12:02 AM
Samster

arsenal 2 spurs 3

what a comeback by the lily white lads! what a derby defeat for the gunners!
superb individual display by the 4 spurs defenders; kaboul, gallas, hutton and ekoto.

my only complaint is on jenas, he seemed to be playing non-contact holiday football.

Tottenham are awarded a penalty for this hand ball and Rafael Van Der Vaart scores from the penalty spot to make it 2-2
Old 22-11-2010, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
arsenal 2 spurs 3

what a comeback by the lily white lads! what a derby defeat for the gunners!
superb individual display by the 4 spurs defenders; kaboul, gallas, hutton and ekoto.

my only complaint is on jenas, he seemed to be playing non-contact holiday football.
Bro,

WHAT A COMEBACK!!! WHITE HOT LADS!!!

It has been a long time coming. I have wished for this day since Harry's arrival as he managed to turn Spurs around from an almost relegation side to top 4, but nothing beat these 2 seasons' result at the Emirates stadium (4-4 last season coming from 4-2 down; and 2-3 this season from 2-0 down).

It is a brave, brave performance for Gallas. He has finally shown the quality Harry bought him for.

My only complaint is that we are still unable to keep a clean sheet.

After going 2 nil down, the lads tighten the defence and hang on to it till half-time. Great change by the Gaffer and great team performance in the 2nd half.

WELCOME BACK DEFOE!!! Hope to see you score real soon.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 22-11-2010, 09:23 AM
Samster

Oh ya...

Coincidently, we break our duck away against the top 4 in the 69th game. My points...

Putting a stop at 69. hehehe...

No qualms about it... As long as we go on to bigger and better things.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 24-11-2010, 03:42 PM
Samster

Below is the report on how Harry feels on respect must be paid to Weder Bremen:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...ue-231110.html
I just hope that we respect their strength and not cave in due to this respect. Hopefully, we will win respect tonight with a win against Weder Bremen and easy our fixture problem until Feb 11.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 24-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 14
zerosixfive deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzerosixfive deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yes,a great comeback.
it is always nice to watch Spurs plays - attacking football.
if they can be more consistent,i think this season they may even be in the top 3.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1