The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2012, 03:21 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Dear Bros

I would think that this could be a very hot topic whom all cheongsters would wish to know first hand and since there's no direct thread on this particular topic, i thought it would be good to put up this thread so that all cheongsters would get to know the latest news, updates on all topics inclusive the famous " Gou Zai Dui " form of news in and around GL Land, that could include the WLs , extraordinary news of their adventures and gossips? Ha! Ha! Getting kind of itchy and kapor to know the latest news just pop by to this """ NEW THREAD """ HOTTEST NEWS AND GOSSIPS ''''

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith
Old 17-11-2012, 03:36 AM
Samster (B)

Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Since i started this thread, i shall hope to start it off with some juicy news of the day. It seems that there was big news in GL today, House 30/33 had an unfortunate day, as a Big Eventful Thing happened there.

Well, it seems that the day started promising with business rather brisk, but alas that did not last as between 2:30 to 3:30pm it seems that there was a dead corpse in the house and who would that be? Whats the cause of that happening? Well many questions popped up, one man dead due to reason?

Finally, the answer was that one overly zealous 50+ cheongsters over exert himself during the act with a WL and died there thus causing the appearance of 3 police patrol car and one plain CID police car parked beside the house and the OKT was asked to request all guest and WLs in the other rooms to come out and go for screening ( interrogation ) of course that include the one WL who was with the customer when she actually died while performing the act with her. 3 black plastic bag was produced to evict the dead body and the house 30/33 closed for the day. One unfortunate WL from another house was also subjected to questioning and detained there for almost an hour before being allowed to leave and return to her homebase.

Next latest news is Xiao Qiao would be leaving us today, on her flight home Departure time approximately 8am, thus those whos her admirers do wish her well and may she find happiness, health and riches after she return home and "" Boy Voyage ""

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith
Old 17-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Walan eh ... thanks for the headsup
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Old 17-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Crap, that means 3033 gets closed for 1 or 2 months, damn, no Bao Bao...
Old 17-11-2012, 10:55 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

nice thread bro...support u lol
Old 17-11-2012, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
Frenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this is the go information that the cheongters need. thanks a lot
Old 17-11-2012, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Great idea for a new thread Bro H-K
Old 17-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
cumalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post

Dear Bros

I would think that this could be a very hot topic whom all cheongsters would wish to know first hand and since there's no direct thread on this particular topic, i thought it would be good to put up this thread so that all cheongsters would get to know the latest news, updates on all topics inclusive the famous " Gou Zai Dui " form of news in and around GL Land, that could include the WLs , extraordinary news of their adventures and gossips? Ha! Ha! Getting kind of itchy and kapor to know the latest news just pop by to this """ NEW THREAD """ HOTTEST NEWS AND GOSSIPS ''''

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith
This thread is a great idea. Well done, bro ! I would request all bros not to post any FRs here. Keep it for general information.
Old 17-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 0
hillsborough96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhillsborough96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Dear Bros

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith
Great thread.... Well done!
Old 17-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 17
pga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We keep having other threads to praise or comment how good the girls are, how big the bobs are etc...

Why not we also use this thread to just state the lousy one, so we will not waste our time and money.

Tks to thread starter will ups u on points
Old 17-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster (B)

Smile Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Good Morning!

Everyone, I am gratified that most cheongsters, and especially some good buddies in this forum such as Bro Sails Singapore, Bro Comm, Bro Cumalot seem to like this thread and thanks for all your compliments too, really encouraging to be able to contribute as and when some wacky ideas which could benefit the forum comes by. Ha! Ha!

I shall hope that this thread would catch on with more participation and contributions from new Bros or senior Bros. Plz feel to come by and post some interesting happenings.

Wam Regards
Honestkeith
Old 17-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 21
the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!

appreciate the info... up you...
Old 17-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Good thread bro you have my support

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 17-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
Sakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
It seems that there was big news in GL today, House 30/33 had an unfortunate day, as a Big Eventful Thing happened there.

Well, it seems that the day started promising with business rather brisk, but alas that did not last as between 2:30 to 3:30pm it seems that there was a dead corpse in the house and who would that be? Whats the cause of that happening? Well many questions popped up, one man dead due to reason?

Finally, the answer was that one overly zealous 50+ cheongsters over exert himself during the act with a WL and died

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith
Any further update on this case? Heard from my passenger that the customer eat sex pill before boom boom. Any idea which brand is that and who is the WL servicing him?
Old 17-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
Sakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
This thread is a great idea. Well done, bro ! I would request all bros not to post any FRs here. Keep it for general information.
Good idea also. Lets keep this thread for general information.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1