The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Good afternoon!

I received the following article a few days ago on what a man should do when a girl starts to pull away. Most men take immediate actions that will push her away forever. I have made the same fatal mistake before.

When She Starts to Pull Away

Don Juan,

So she's starting to pull away and become more distant...

What do you do?

Read on...

When She Starts to Pull Away

by BackInTheGame78

So I just successfully navigated a situation with a woman I have been seeing for a month...

Which I didn't really see as a situation per se — rather it's a chance to standout from most guys she has dated prior.

And that is when she pulls back at some point.

I used to think this was due to low interest or losing interest, but I don't believe that anymore.

I think there are times when that is true, sure. But in the scenario I am in it simply wasn't, she just had some issues with her oldest daughter and her ex going on and it was bothering her a lot.

What happened?

Her texts became shorter, replies longer spaced, and less enthusiastic.

What do most guys do in this situation?

They panic, they ask what's wrong, they apologize for something they think made her act that way, they increase the frequency of their texts.

And this pushes them further away.

It also shows them you are very immature and unable to deal with things on an adult level which is a huge turnoff.

The easiest thing to do is the right thing to do.

NOTHING.

In all cases she texted me within 7 or 8 hours and today she apologized to me for the way she was acting, thanked me for giving her space, made sure to let me know it had nothing to do with me and that she is working really hard to keep me around. She also made sure to let me know she will be baking something special for the next time she sees me.

Even if a woman is losing interest there is no way to fix it by making the same mistakes noted above. It will just ensure she realizes she is making the proper decision.

Sometimes it can even be a test to see what you will do if she pulls back to try and weed out the confident guys who don't care from the fake confident guys who freak out. Again the way you pass the test is by doing nothing and simply waiting.

Remaining a calming influence during an emotional storm is a very sexy trait to a woman and one that is hard to find in a lot of men.

And even if you don't feel confident or are freaking out, it still is easy to pass the test by simply doing nothing, waiting for her to reply and then act accordingly.

Treat a woman like a cat...

Cats come and go as they please. If you try and make a cat do something, good luck. The cat will do it when it wants to. And sometimes when you ignore them it piques their interest as to why.

Any comments? Pls share your personal experiences.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 27-04-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

From my other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post
What’s the gal tips and mummy tips at Central and Palace 8?
Bro, I heard booking a woman is $500 for about 4 hours at P8. Tips for mummy is expected to be $100. Central should be very similar.

You have to pre-book a woman by looking at photos/videos provided by a mummy. There are no women at the KTV there for you to look and choose, unlike before the pandemic.

That is a big problem for me as I usually like to see many dozens of girls/women before choosing one.

I seriously doubt there are girls of my type there.

Many of the "girls" are actually aunties or plastic women. May I assume that joints which are NOT high end are even worse?

It's really pathetic.

I hope that in a couple of months younger n prettier girls will come here.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 04-05-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Good evening,

Recently, a young bro sent a grateful PM stating that he had benefited from reading this thread. It took him two weeks to read through every page in the thread!

I like to salute his effort and believe that he will be very successful in all of his life pursuits. Isn't he awesome?

He actually knew most of what I have written here, but he had some doubts and needed confirmation and more hands-on personal experiences.

Here is his PM (in red) and my replies.

Dear WarBro,

I’m writing to you this message to thank you for your wisdoms and contribution to the thread. I am a relative young guy(27) whom used to have extreme confidence in myself, until I suffered certain setbacks in life that sort of changed me.

Over the past 2 years, I have spent a lot of time and effort towards self improvement, in particularly focusing on MENTAL strength. I took the 2 weeks to read through your thread from page 1 till the end and I must say a lot of conclusions I have formed on my own towards(succeeding in life and women) is very similar to the advices u posted. Once again thank you for reminding who I was and basically summariesed my internal cluttered thought process.

Your insights are truly a godsend to me and seeing your growth and improvement over the years is a major inspiration. I never thought I would be able to find the best life advices I’ve seen on a forum like SBF.

Thank you and happy bonking!"

My reply:

Bro,

The pleasure is all mine. You have made my day!

I wish I knew what you know now when I was your age.

But don't forget to reprogram your subconscious mind to become very positive...

It's a slow and arduous process.

You will become a better man in every aspect. And girls of your type will flock to you. You may have to go into hiding!

Why don't you post your PM on my thread? If not, may I post it without your nick?

Good night!

Bro WB

"Dear WB Bro,

I agree it’s very important to start reprogramming my subconscious mind as it takes a long time in order to built self mastery. I myself have gotten into the habit of meditation and self affirmation. I firmly believe that in life many things are predetermined, especially at my age, I will be bound to face a lot more obstacles in the future in my path towards my different goals(career, money, girls). My way of thinking is that, since I won’t be able to prevent those things from happening, the best I can do for myself is to start training my mind(self mastery) so that when I’m in the situation, I’ll be calm unaffected and able to bounce back easily.

For posting on your thread, as you can see I’m a long time lurker with basically 0 post. Only uses sbf once In awhile to check out FRs so I did not have the habit of posting. It’s my first time interacting with someone here as well. I chanced upon your thread totally by chance and I’m very happy that I found it. You may post without my nick if you want. Once again appreciate for all your posting, may I also ask some recommendations of books to read for self mastery topics?

Thank you and have a good night too!

My answer:

Thank you, bro.

Google Dr. Robert Anthony. His self help programs have been beneficial to me.

Accept whatever is happening to you at this moment. Be relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Pls update me on your progress.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 06-05-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
PeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good evening,

Recently, a young bro sent a grateful PM stating that he had benefited from reading this thread. It took him two weeks to read through every page in the thread! ....
haha ... yes this is the BEST THREAD in SBF

i am lucky to have learnt from bro warbird too ... i am not a hunter / player / warrior like bro warbird

but as i man i must also "kill to eat" for sustenance / survival so to speak ....

its in our dna to have sex ... but yes, i prefer to make love ...

without getting too philosophical here ...

just know its natural drive, it must bet met ... but meet it in our own way

its a hard-wired chemical thing ... the strongest drive of man (Napoloean Hill - Sex Transmutation)

it is not something that needs to be looked at in de-based way at all ...

embraced it as something truly enriching (for me best thing in life besides my kids)

and with everything in life ... some of us choose to do it in an elevated way with panache like bro warbird haha

Old 06-05-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteTsang69 View Post
haha ... yes this is the BEST THREAD in SBF

i am lucky to have learnt from bro warbird too ... i am not a hunter / player / warrior like bro warbird

but as i man i must also "kill to eat" for sustenance / survival so to speak ....

its in our dna to have sex ... but yes, i prefer to make love ...

without getting too philosophical here ...

just know its natural drive, it must bet met ... but meet it in our own way

its a hard-wired chemical thing ... the strongest drive of man (Napoloean Hill - Sex Transmutation)

it is not something that needs to be looked at in de-based way at all ...

embraced it as something truly enriching (for me best thing in life besides my kids)

and with everything in life ... some of us choose to do it in an elevated way with panache like bro warbird haha

Dear bro, thanks.

You have made my day!

I have also learned a lot from many esteemed bros like you.

You have made many important points in your post. We should never be apologetic in wanting to make love to many pretty n sexy young women of our type. It's in our genes.

We are programmed for survival and reproduction. Of course, we must do it legally and never use deception or force.

My journey of keeping young women and SYTs of my type since early 2009 has been a wonderful one.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 23-05-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Good evening to all samsters,

Here is a good article on being a real MAN.

Where Are All the Real Men?

by Jeffrey

I'm an adult, married man who stumbled upon this site. I would like to offer the young, single men out there a tip.

Have you ever heard that women want a MAN not a boy? Have you heard women complain about "Where are all the REAL MEN?"

I bet you have. I bet you've tried to figure out how to be a man, a mature adult male of the species. Unfortunately, you've probably had little to go on.

On the one hand, you will see caricatured, cardboard cutout images of hyper-aggressive, "macho-men" like Arnie and Stallone. You may have watched swaggering, aggressive, arrogant "I'm THE man" types and thought perhaps that is what a real man is.

On the other hand, you may have listened to some feminists complaining that men are not sensitive enough, and should be more like women, and that THAT is what a real man is.

You'll have probably been thoroughly confused.

It's not your fault. The fault is that boys and young men are no longer taught how to be men, and they are no longer shown role models who are real men.

OK, here is an excellent role model of a real man from a terrific film -- Maximus from Gladiator.

Maximus is a real man...

NOT because he is a good fighter...

But because he is honorable, he is honest, he is in some ways humble, he is calm under pressure, he has fortitude and endurance, he is passionate but is able to control and restrain his passions, he is generous, he is friendly not surly, he has leadership qualities, he is loyal, he is decisive, he has a sense of purpose, he takes immediate action to do what is right, he is kind (and lots more), but above all he has courage.

Maximus is, in short, a man of VIRTUE in the classical Greek and Roman sense of the word.

To the Greeks and Romans masculinity was not equated with might and power, but with virtue. To be a MAN was to exemplify the masculine virtues.

You probably don't know what the "masculine virtues" are. If you want to be a real man, I suggest you study, absorb, and live the lessons in these works:

1) Aristotle's "Nichomachean Ethics"

2) Marcus Aurelius's "Meditations"

3) Epicetus's "Discourses"

4) Cicero's "De Officus".

They are heavy going and you will need to study them carefully and think hard about what you are reading. If you find that too hard, then Tom Wolfe's novel "A Man in Full" is about the type of philosophy found in such books.

A strange thing happens to you when you start to discipline yourself to acquire the habits associated with the masculine virtues.

You start to automatically walk taller and with a more relaxed and open posture. You project your voice naturally and easily. You enjoy being yourself and being in the world more. You smile more and more easily. You start to see that you are truly different from most of the people around you, but you will instantly recognize the men like you.

A funny thing will happen to you around attractive women.

You will no longer treat them as near-celebrities, the idea that they are better than other people will start to seem ridiculous to you. In fact, you will start to feel a mild disdain toward the more arrogant women.

One of the best things about becoming a real man is that you will recognize, be attracted to, and attract real women, women with the feminine virtues.

And when you meet them, you won't hesitate.

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 27-05-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

From another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Women wants men who can make them happy and earn their respect. Throwing money is not one of the ways to gain respect. It is for people who have no other values than money who have to resort to pay for love and admiration. This is the reason why I never go to ktv or flower joints. I always go for maximum pleasure at reasonable cost. Straight to business, shoot song song and go.
Bro,

Well said, I couldn't agree with you more.

Yes, one of my tenets is to get and keep the prettiest n highest quality SYTs of my type at the lowest cost.

Price is what you pay and value is what you get.

The pussy market and the equity market have many similarities!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 01-06-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Good evening,

Many KTVs are now open for business.

I heard from several sources that P8 and Lido had the best quality women/girls.

Has any bro been there recently?

Booking is now $500 for 4 hrs, unlike in April when it was 1K!!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 19-06-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Laughter The Best Medicine

The Art of dealing...

A retired old couple returned to a Mercedes dealership where the salesman promised to hold a car for them.

But they found the car was just sold to a beautiful, leggy, busty blonde in a mini skirt and a halter top.

The old man was visibly upset. He spoke to the salesman sharply, "Young man, you said you hold that car till we raised the $95,000 asking price, yet you closed the deal for $75,000 to the young lady there. And if I remember right, you had insisted there was no discount for this model !"

The salesman took a deep breath, cleared his throat and reached for a large glass of water.

"Well, what can I tell you? She had the cash ready, didn't need any financing help, and, Sir, just look at her, how could I resist?", replied the grinning salesman sheepishly.

Just then the young woman walked over to the senior couple and gave the car keys to the old man.

"There you go," she said. "I told you I could get him to lower the price. See you later Dad, Happy Father's day."

Once again..... don't mess with seniors. I love this one.
A great laugh. 😛😛😛😛😛
Happy Father’s Day

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 19-06-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
kirkchee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Laughter The Best Medicine

The Art of dealing...

A retired old couple returned to a Mercedes dealership where the salesman promised to hold a car for them.

But they found the car was just sold to a beautiful, leggy, busty blonde in a mini skirt and a halter top.

The old man was visibly upset. He spoke to the salesman sharply, "Young man, you said you hold that car till we raised the $95,000 asking price, yet you closed the deal for $75,000 to the young lady there. And if I remember right, you had insisted there was no discount for this model !"

The salesman took a deep breath, cleared his throat and reached for a large glass of water.

"Well, what can I tell you? She had the cash ready, didn't need any financing help, and, Sir, just look at her, how could I resist?", replied the grinning salesman sheepishly.

Just then the young woman walked over to the senior couple and gave the car keys to the old man.

"There you go," she said. "I told you I could get him to lower the price. See you later Dad, Happy Father's day."

Once again..... don't mess with seniors. I love this one.
A great laugh. 😛😛😛😛😛
Happy Father’s Day
Old 19-06-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
From another thread:

Bro,

Well said, I couldn't agree with you more.

Yes, one of my tenets is to get and keep the prettiest n highest quality SYTs of my type at the lowest cost.

Price is what you pay and value is what you get.

The pussy market and the equity market have many similarities!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB,
You're doing a good thing here.

Some of us most likely already know what you're writing about but I guess, it's the work of detailing it down for the others to read and understand.

So, I've to salute you for this.

Thank you for sharing so selflessly.
Old 30-06-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkchee View Post
As the ginger gets older, it becomes spicier
Bro, very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Bro WB,
You're doing a good thing here.

Some of us most likely already know what you're writing about but I guess, it's the work of detailing it down for the others to read and understand.

So, I've to salute you for this.

Thank you for sharing so selflessly.
Bro, thanks. You have made my night!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 30-06-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

*The Proposal *

A handsome Sardar was sitting in a posh restaurant at the corner seat.
He asked a waiter to take a bottle of the most expensive Wine to a very attractive young woman sitting alone at a table in the other corner.

The waiter brought an elitist wine bottle & took the it to the woman and said,
"Excuse me, ma'am, this precious bottle of wine is from that gentleman who is seated over there."
And indicated the sender with a nod of his head.

The lady stared at the bottle coolly for a few seconds, not looking at the man, then decided to send a reply to him by a note.
The waiter, who was standing nearby for a response, took the note from her and conveyed it to the Sardar.

The note read:
"For me to accept this bottle,
you need to have a BMW in your garage,
a house in Spain,
a million dollars in ur bank
and 7 inches in your pants."

After reading the note,
the Sardar decided to compose his own note in return.

He folded the note, handed it to the waiter and instructed him to deliver it to the lady.

It read:
"Just to let you know, things aren't always what they appear or rather what you want them to be.

I have a Ferrari Enzo, a Range Rover, a Mercedes SLS and a Porsche Panamera in my several garages,

I have beautiful houses in Punjab, Hawaii, Dubai, Canada and Morocco and a 10,000 acre estate in England.

There are over 50 million dollars in my bank account and portfolio.

But...
even for a woman as beautiful as you are, I am not going to cut off three inches.
_Just send the bottle back, please!”

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 01-07-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

This is an auspicious night.

I like to share a brief post by Marni.

One Thing All women Need...

...is time.

Let me elaborate.

You see...

When we girls meet a guy… we have a lot of fears, worries and reasons we feel we shouldn’t sexually escalate with him.

Even if the guy is cool, charming, and confident…

We hesitate.

We need a good chunk of time to get more comfortable around him.

And only then, something can happen.

Problem is...

The average guy doesn't really understand this.

He wants things fast.

He wants to meet a girl… and 10 minutes later…

...he wants her to be swooning over him… eager to go out… kiss… have sex etc.

And when that doesn’t happen…

He feels rejected...

He starts to feel like the girl has no interest in him…

That he’s somehow not “good enough” for her…

When in reality… the only issue is... that he didn’t spend enough time with her to make her comfortable.

So, what’s the takeaway here?

Well, don’t be like the average guy.

Understand that women need time to get comfortable with you… and comfortable with the idea of doing something with you.

Be patient.

Don’t jump to conclusions too quickly.

Trust in your ability to spark attraction.

Trust in the fact that YOU ARE a guy of value to her.

Good advice.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 01-07-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 2
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

This is an auspicious night.

I like to share a brief post by Marni.

One Thing All women Need...

...is time.

Let me elaborate.

You see...

When we girls meet a guy… we have a lot of fears, worries and reasons we feel we shouldn’t sexually escalate with him.

Even if the guy is cool, charming, and confident…

We hesitate.

We need a good chunk of time to get more comfortable around him.

And only then, something can happen.

Problem is...

The average guy doesn't really understand this.

He wants things fast.

He wants to meet a girl… and 10 minutes later…

...he wants her to be swooning over him… eager to go out… kiss… have sex etc.

And when that doesn’t happen…

He feels rejected...

He starts to feel like the girl has no interest in him…

That he’s somehow not “good enough” for her…

When in reality… the only issue is... that he didn’t spend enough time with her to make her comfortable.

So, what’s the takeaway here?

Well, don’t be like the average guy.

Understand that women need time to get comfortable with you… and comfortable with the idea of doing something with you.

Be patient.

Don’t jump to conclusions too quickly.

Trust in your ability to spark attraction.

Trust in the fact that YOU ARE a guy of value to her.

Good advice.

Cheers!

Bro WB
That's a great advice right there, bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1