The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
MediumBlueMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Last One In Office... Now Damn Guilty

Try to keep it once in a blue moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
Usually when done once & never get caught, high chance will do it again
Old 23-05-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HougangAve5 View Post
What is not chio but quite sexy
It's the one you die die will only do doggy.
Old 23-05-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Fu*king gutsy to do it straight in office, never even go toliet lol
Old 23-05-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold

Update.. today she wearing a black blouse and damn tight grey OL pants. Super turn on.

Thinking of staying back late again for obvious reasons
Old 23-05-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
doggyhound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post
Update.. today she wearing a black blouse and damn tight grey OL pants. Super turn on.

Thinking of staying back late again for obvious reasons
Live update later?
Old 24-05-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold

Had to leave early so didn't end up doing anything.

Since some of you asked here are some pics of her a few weeks back in the same tight OL pants when I bumped into here at a bank downstairs our office.

She quite dao and we didn't talk much so I took the opportunity to secretly snap a few pics of her bootie. Her type of panty quite obvious here
Old 30-05-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Met her again on the train on the way to Raffles Place this morning. She wearing dress quite above knee level got me quite turned on.

Had some small convos with her throughout with a semi hard on and fantasizing non stop.

When leaving the train the crowd was crazy and had to move very close to her. Took the opportunity to sniff her hair and make some contact her bootie (she was in front of me). Made me damn horny.

Reached office I couldn't take it and went to the gents to PCC
Old 07-06-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Just now she standing behind my desk talking to a colleague. Bootie protruding super sexy. Her smell makes it even more turn on.

Lately she brought a new work suit to work.

Tonight staying back for obvious reasons 😝
Old 07-06-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

The deed is done. Pretended to be busy and stayed on till 8ish until the last person was gone.

Heart started pounding as the last colleague was packing and headed towards the door. Waited several minutes after he left before heading straight to her desk.

Was my lucky day as I found a small bag with her gym attire inside. Saw her once or twice in her leggings and sports bra, couldn't believe that they were just before me.

Pulled them straight out the bag and sat on her chair and started sniffing them slowly. After a while couldn't take it and buried my face in her leggings and PCCed, sniffed damn deeply.

Shot my load in less than 2 minutes and a bit went onto her leggings due to the way I held them.

Nice and satisfied. Tried to fold them back to the same shape before placing them back into the bag. Hopefully she doesn't find out tomorrow.
Old 25-07-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Cut long story short managed to bang the MILF PA on a 2D 1N company getaway last week.

Smelled her panties, licked her armpits and did all sorts of perverted stuff

Pumped her raw and despite promising not to release inside, decided to be a bit cheeky and released the first explosion inside her warm pussy before pulling out and releasing the rest on her belly. Super super shiok.

Will elaborate more here on the events that led to my successful conquest in when I have time in the next 1-2 days stay tuned.
Old 25-07-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
alanbat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hoping for more
Old 26-07-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:

Will elaborate more here on the events that led to my successful conquest in when I have time in the next 1-2 days stay tuned.
Congrats on your success bro . Camping for your elaboration , cheers. ......

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 26-07-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
jonawm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm also very tempted to smell my boss's cardigan and the high socks/nylon she wears when she's cold, she keeps in her office..... She's busty and I've seen her zg so many times, sometimes whole cup. sometimes her nipples erect can see on dress....... buay tahan

Any advice?
Old 26-07-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
Cut long story short managed to bang the MILF PA on a 2D 1N company getaway last week.

Smelled her panties, licked her armpits and did all sorts of perverted stuff

Pumped her raw and despite promising not to release inside, decided to be a bit cheeky and released the first explosion inside her warm pussy before pulling out and releasing the rest on her belly. Super super shiok.

Grats to you
Old 28-07-2022, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonawm View Post
I'm also very tempted to smell my boss's cardigan and the high socks/nylon she wears when she's cold, she keeps in her office..... She's busty and I've seen her zg so many times, sometimes whole cup. sometimes her nipples erect can see on dress....... buay tahan

Any advice?
Act hardworking and stay back later lor… but be wary of any cctvs in office and their locations
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1