The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
For couples who use vibrator. How do you intro it to your GF?

Do you guys discuss using it first or just take it out and see their response?

My intention for using vibrator is to spice things up and make her happy besides using my mouth and hands.

I've yet to use vibrator during sex but I'm planning to buy it before I bring my GF to hotel next week. Most likely if my GF doesn't want to use I will try again on next rendezvous but if she still doesn't want to try I'll just throw it.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 24-05-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute
Re: For couples who use vibrator. How do you intro it to your GF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
wrap it up as a surprise gift and have her tear it open excitedly on bed
Old 24-05-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Just go for it. Once they try sure hooked it will then become a regular feature.
Old 24-05-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
Just go for it. Once they try sure hooked it will then become a regular feature.
Next week I'm going to hotel with my GF. I will ask her and see her reaction

But most likely even if she doesn't want I will buy and next next hotel meet if she doesn't like it I will throw the vibrator. $10 only. . . .

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 25-05-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:

My intention for using vibrator is to spice things up and make her happy besides using my mouth and hands.

I've yet to use vibrator during sex but I'm planning to buy it before I bring my GF to hotel next week. Most likely if my GF doesn't want to use I will try again on next rendezvous but if she still doesn't want to try I'll just throw it.
You surprise her.

I blind-folded my FB, lay her on the bed and used an anal vibrator (With some lube) and played with her backdoor. She was squirming with delight. Then I fucked her pussy with the anal vibrator still in her ass.

Pussy fuck + anal fuck = double the sex pleasure. Needless to say she was hooked from then on.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 25-05-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
promiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypromiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Bro, my suggestion is to talk to her and if she is onboard, get a good quality one. One idea is vibrating panties lol. Ask her to wear it and take her out somewhere nice. Then while you guys are having a good time drinking & eating, press the button when least expected! This is so fucking thrilling for both. She will be all wet even before you hit the room haha.

Check this out:
https://www.honeybirdette.com/collections/toys-for-her/products/perla
Old 26-05-2022, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Next week I'm going to hotel with my GF. I will ask her and see her reaction

But most likely even if she doesn't want I will buy and next next hotel meet if she doesn't like it I will throw the vibrator. $10 only. . . .
What type did you get? I found that even something as simple as a bullet vibrator can be very effective. It doesn't have to be a complicated rabbit or what. As long as can contact her sensitive area can liao.
Old 26-05-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 10
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Go down on her, lick. When she's almost climaxing, replace your tongue with vibrator and use your tongue elsewhere.
Old 26-05-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

promiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypromiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
Go down on her, lick. When she's almost climaxing, replace your tongue with vibrator and use your tongue elsewhere.

I recall I once had one SB of mine lay down the bed with a pillow under her bottom. Then I placed a lubed up vibrator right near her asshole. One of those which has rhythmic vibrations going from gentle to strong. Meanwhile, I continued to lick her pussy for almost 15 mins trying to match my tongue with the rhythm 😂

Needless to say, she came like 3-4 times. She was not a moaner but her beautifully arched back and biting lips told all the story. Phew, it was a good day.
Old 26-05-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 10
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by promiscus View Post
I recall I once had one SB of mine lay down the bed with a pillow under her bottom. Then I placed a lubed up vibrator right near her asshole. One of those which has rhythmic vibrations going from gentle to strong. Meanwhile, I continued to lick her pussy for almost 15 mins trying to match my tongue with the rhythm 😂

Needless to say, she came like 3-4 times. She was not a moaner but her beautifully arched back and biting lips told all the story. Phew, it was a good day.
double hole ??? That's exciting.

care to share how she's like? conservative? shy? or open minded.
Old 27-05-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
double hole ??? That's exciting.

care to share how she's like? conservative? shy? or open minded.
She’s is quite fun and open to pretty much anything. Just not a moaner. That night my tongue’s frenulum wore out and was sore for a few days haha. But totally worth it.
Old 28-05-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

THis is how I intro vibrator to my GF

Hi GF
This is vibrator.

Hi vibrator
This is my gf
Old 28-05-2022, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
I think so as well
Old 30-05-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 2
BoxerBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agreed with some bro suggestion. During sex, blindfold her, see whether she comfortable with this type of foreplay or not. If yes, she most likely will accept what next that surprise her.

Another soft approach is let her know any point of times she felt uncomfortable, you will stop. Trust me.... Once hook, they will become addicted. Haha
Old 31-05-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
rabusto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmpedUp View Post
I think so as well
Likewise here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1