The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sharonlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Real Life Story

hi all people here,my name is Sharon,i am 39years old this year,i wan to share a story that happen to me and hope that all people can comment ,give me some solution.thanks a lot
when I was grad from high school,i found a retail sales job as I was those that don't want to enjoy using parent's money,i work hard and sometime after my school end then I would go to work too,almost is work 7days per week,in my workplace I know this guy called M ,he woo me for months and I slowly fell for him,even though a lot of people around me encourage me not to be with him,i still insist,alot of colleagues and friends say he was just after my money as my family background was not bad,around 2years later,we got married,i paid for all wedding dinner and gowns,but I don't mind at all.i just want a happy family.After we married then friends have been telling me that he had a few girlfriend outside,i approached him and asked him few times but he deny.And I trusted him,after few months I saw his handphone with mushy message and he told me that was wrong number,i believed him again.Around age of 30 I gave him money to start a business and bought him a EVO,but he always say he want change car as he love sports car,i changed EVO to GTI to GTR to LEXUS to MERCS.Whenever he say that he have money issue then I would always give him money to tide over,my daughter was the most pity one,she was the one who saw me goin through all this agony,my husband was screaming at me and pulling a long face whenever he is in bad mood.And something I wan tell all people is,he told me he needs to entertain clients ,every since he start his business,he will only be home around 6-7am,and almost everyday he was not home,i told myself again and again to trust him.After 15yrs later,i cant bear anymore as I was heavily in debts because of him,i was chased by banks and friends.i was so depressed,in the end my best friend told me something,dont believe him anymore,he have two girlfriends outside,so I decided to employ a PI to check
Old 27-10-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Real Life Story

Finally after 5days of PI check,they found out that he got two girlfriends and he spend almost every night with either one till the next morning,i was so sad,all along I trusted him but he betrayed again and again,i don't want my kids to grow in a broken family that's why I told myself to trust and believe,
finally after a few friends of mine accompany me and ask me to file for a divorce,and I did it after consideration.
I moved to my parents house for few days and told my parent about this incident,and my paremt say that they wanted to go his hse and find him talk .and we go up to his house together,my parent showed his parent all the PI reports and they was shocked too,they called M home ,he saw the report and beg me for forgiveness,but I feel that its too late ,he was too scary,my mind flash by all the images of the past,he asked for money and called me repeatedly continuously as if I was a atm,its time I be awake,and I told him on the spot that I will divorce with him
he came to my parent house and shedding crocodile tears and say that he know his mistake all that,but my heart is dead,i told him that do u remember once I told you that I am not feeling well and I went to doctor and the doctor say I have some sex infection,and he still scare I pass to him..The doctor say it was a man sex disease.He was such a selfish man,he was the one fooling around and yet he can deny and worry.
After month,we divorced and he told me that he left the girlfriend and say that he was true to me,but never would he know that his friend told me that he is still with the girls,and something more shocking was,it was a plot by him to marry with me and con and cheat my money.
at first I wouldn't believe much what his friend say but his friend told me that when I and my husband attended his friend wedding,his girlfriend was the one sitting on the same table as us and was just sitting next to him,i cried.
I was a fool for so many years ,he cheated me and make me full of debts of up to 7digit,i told myself to be strong as my daughter was still young,but he just wouldn't give me a peace of mind,the court asked him to give kids maintence fee of $500 and he skipped for months,at first I thought he was jobless but in the end I heard that he go with girlfriend to enjoy also don't want to give out daughter the money
I feel so sad,why this world have such a guy,a selfish one
this is my real life story,sorry if my English wasn't good
just want to share and hope u all can share this story around
Old 28-10-2014, 07:23 AM
Samster

Re: My Real Life Story

Finally after 5days of PI check,they found out that he got two girlfriends and he spend almost every night with either one till the next morning,i was so sad,all along I trusted him but he betrayed again and again,i don't want my kids to grow in a broken family that's why I told myself to trust and believe,
finally after a few friends of mine accompany me and ask me to file for a divorce,and I did it after consideration.
I moved to my parents house for few days and told my parent about this incident,and my paremt say that they wanted to go his hse and find him talk .and we go up to his house together,my parent showed his parent all the PI reports and they was shocked too,they called M home ,he saw the report and beg me for forgiveness,but I feel that its too late ,he was too scary,my mind flash by all the images of the past,he asked for money and called me repeatedly continuously as if I was a atm,its time I be awake,and I told him on the spot that I will divorce with him
he came to my parent house and shedding crocodile tears and say that he know his mistake all that,but my heart is dead,i told him that do u remember once I told you that I am not feeling well and I went to doctor and the doctor say I have some sex infection,and he still scare I pass to him..The doctor say it was a man sex disease.He was such a selfish man,he was the one fooling around and yet he can deny and worry.
After month,we divorced and he told me that he left the girlfriend and say that he was true to me,but never would he know that his friend told me that he is still with the girls,and something more shocking was,it was a plot by him to marry with me and con and cheat my money.
at first I wouldn't believe much what his friend say but his friend told me that when I and my husband attended his friend wedding,his girlfriend was the one sitting on the same table as us and was just sitting next to him,i cried.
I was a fool for so many years ,he cheated me and make me full of debts of up to 7digit,i told myself to be strong as my daughter was still young,but he just wouldn't give me a peace of mind,the court asked him to give kids maintence fee of $500 and he skipped for months,at first I thought he was jobless but in the end I heard that he go with girlfriend to enjoy also don't want to give out daughter the money
Old 28-10-2014, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Real Life Story Part 1

hi all people here,my name is Sharon,i am 39years old this year,i wan to share a story that happen to me and hope that all people can comment ,give me some solution.thanks a lot
when I was grad from high school,i found a retail sales job as I was those that don't want to enjoy using parent's money,i work hard and sometime after my school end then I would go to work too,almost is work 7days per week,in my workplace I know this guy called M ,he woo me for months and I slowly fell for him,even though a lot of people around me encourage me not to be with him,i still insist,alot of colleagues and friends say he was just after my money as my family background was not bad,around 2years later,we got married,i paid for all wedding dinner and gowns,but I don't mind at all.i just want a happy family.After we married then friends have been telling me that he had a few girlfriend outside,i approached him and asked him few times but he deny.And I trusted him,after few months I saw his handphone with mushy message and he told me that was wrong number,i believed him again.Around age of 30 I gave him money to start a business and bought him a EVO,but he always say he want change car as he love sports car,i changed EVO to GTI to GTR to LEXUS to MERCS.Whenever he say that he have money issue then I would always give him money to tide over,my daughter was the most pity one,she was the one who saw me goin through all this agony,my husband was screaming at me and pulling a long face whenever he is in bad mood.And something I wan tell all people is,he told me he needs to entertain clients ,every since he start his business,he will only be home around 6-7am,and almost everyday he was not home,i told myself again and again to trust him.After 15yrs later,i cant bear anymore as I was heavily in debts because of him,i was chased by banks and friends.i was so depressed,in the end my best friend told me something,dont believe him anymore,he have two girlfriends outside,so I decided to employ a PI to check
Old 28-10-2014, 07:31 AM
Samster

Re: My Real Life Story Part 1

Old 28-10-2014, 07:37 AM
Samster (M)

joseph999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh my god... what a guy,indeed a disgrace
Old 28-10-2014, 07:38 AM
Samster (M)

joseph999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what a guy,disgrace to guys,shame on him!!
Old 28-10-2014, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonlee View Post
hi all people here,my name is Sharon,i am 39years old this year,i wan to share a story... Around age of 30 I gave him money to start a business... After 15yrs later, i cant bear anymore...
Erm... My Maths fail or your Maths fail?
Cool story, bro!

No wonder they say newbies must be clones...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 28-10-2014, 07:48 AM
Samster

I really don't know what to do,i feeling so depree,he still don't want give me a peaceful life,its really a nightmare to met M,never seen such a guy before in my life,what should I do? pls advice
Old 28-10-2014, 07:50 AM
Samster

sorry is 5 years later bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Erm... My Maths fail or your Maths fail?
Cool story, bro!

No wonder they say newbies must be clones...

Old 28-10-2014, 07:53 AM
Samster

its 5 years later ,sorry guys
u can choose to believe or not to,as this story is true and it have PI reports too,just that it wasn't convenient to post
Old 28-10-2014, 07:54 AM
Samster

Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
sorry is 5 years later bro
Thanks for the clarification bro...
Pls OTOT, carry on...

Old 28-10-2014, 07:55 AM
Samster

sorry is 5 years later I m heavily in debt
Quote:
Old 28-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Thanks for the clarification bro...
Pls OTOT, carry on...
I am not guy lah,i am the victim,my name is sharon
Old 28-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Samster

Why u 2 duplicate posts?
Tiagong secondary sch holiday start liao?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1