The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 01-05-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Pokkahontas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
小倩。。。

还是姥姥??
Threesome
Old 01-05-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Rockstar77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some parks during late night is great for full nude fuck. One of the time I have try with my FWB (let's name her K) before who have never try before but she was willing to try. It was about past midnight. Drove to a park in the west. Move to the back of the seat and after a short while, we are both naked and with her sitting on me. After a while, I open the car door and step out of the car. K look at me and I hold her arm to pull her out of the car slowly. I can see that she was looking around worried as I get to know this is the first time she is naked in a public place.

I turn K around and enter her from behind while standing outside the car. Very soon, she was moaning in pleasure without realising there is a car park a few lots beside us (Not sure if anyone is in there). After a while, I took my car key and lock the door. Soon I hold her hand and we walk to the pavement behind us and down the staircase. K grab on to my arm tightly as she look really worry. Well we are both naked and with our clothes in the car, so if there is anyone along the pavement, there is no way for us to hide. (This is not my first time doing this but is her 1st. Will try to share more in future)

The park was brightly lit and after we walk a distance from our car, I turn K around and give her a deep kiss. Soon we had a tongue fight. Then I turn her around and with her holding on to the lamppost as support, I enter her and soon she was moaning in pleasure forgetting where she was. As I was feeling reaching my peak, I stopped and walked to a nearby bench. We were on a pavement and there was another higher level pavement beside the road. So if anyone is walking on the top pavement and lookdown, they would be able to see us with no place to hide outside.

I sit down facing the staircase we walked down from and soon K was sitting on me. As I was sucking on her nips, she start to moan again (quite loud in this quiet park). K begin to adjust herself and soon find my cock inside her. We start to kiss and that when I heard a car turn into the carpark. K does not seen to be aware and thats when I told her, someone may be coming down. Thats when she start to grind me and soon moving her hips. K was hugging me tightly and whisper softly on my ears to fuck her quick. Very soon, i told her I was cumming. (We always had raw fuck and had never cip before as she is married) When I was about to sit up, she pressed me down and say cum in me. Before I can do anything else, I unload everything in her.

She stay seated with me inside her. That when I heard some footsteps and some voices talking on the top pavement. K whisper to me and say this was the most exciting fuck she ever did. I look up, did not see anyone and we make our way back to our car. When we walk up the stairs, saw a couple seated on a bench at the top pavement kissing. (Got no idea if they saw us but who cares) We get back into the car and I drove her home without her clothes. That is the start of public sex with K for about a year. Will try to post more stories of our public fuck.
Old 01-05-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

wow i also wish i have the guts to unlock this achievement!
Old 01-05-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
Just get someone who dare and choose the right place and time. Once you get it done once, you will be able to overcome the fear barrier.
Old 01-05-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 5
chasted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro Rockstar77!
Old 01-05-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro keen, couple only pm
Old 02-05-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 14
ACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar77 View Post
Just get someone who dare and choose the right place and time. Once you get it done once, you will be able to overcome the fear barrier.
Bro Rockstar,

Which park was what ?

With covid-19, all bonk safely …
Old 02-05-2022, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some parks during late night is great for full nude fuck. One of the time I have try with my FWB (let's name her K) before who have never try before but she was willing to try. It was about past midnight. Drove to a park in the west. Move to the back of the seat and after a short while, we are both naked and with her sitting on me. After a while, I open the car door and step out of the car. K look at me and I hold her arm to pull her out of the car slowly. I can see that she was looking around worried as I get to know this is the first time she is naked in a public place.

I turn K around and enter her from behind while standing outside the car. Very soon, she was moaning in pleasure without realising there is a car park a few lots beside us (Not sure if anyone is in there). After a while, I took my car key and lock the door. Soon I hold her hand and we walk to the pavement behind us and down the staircase. K grab on to my arm tightly as she look really worry. Well we are both naked and with our clothes in the car, so if there is anyone along the pavement, there is no way for us to hide. (This is not my first time doing this but is her 1st. Will try to share more in future)

The park was brightly lit and after we walk a distance from our car, I turn K around and give her a deep kiss. Soon we had a tongue fight. Then I turn her around and with her holding on to the lamppost as support, I enter her and soon she was moaning in pleasure forgetting where she was. As I was feeling reaching my peak, I stopped and walked to a nearby bench. We were on a pavement and there was another higher level pavement beside the road. So if anyone is walking on the top pavement and lookdown, they would be able to see us with no place to hide outside.

I sit down facing the staircase we walked down from and soon K was sitting on me. As I was sucking on her nips, she start to moan again (quite loud in this quiet park). K begin to adjust herself and soon find my cock inside her. We start to kiss and that when I heard a car turn into the carpark. K does not seen to be aware and thats when I told her, someone may be coming down. Thats when she start to grind me and soon moving her hips. K was hugging me tightly and whisper softly on my ears to fuck her quick. Very soon, i told her I was cumming. (We always had raw fuck and had never cip before as she is married) When I was about to sit up, she pressed me down and say cum in me. Before I can do anything else, I unload everything in her.

She stay seated with me inside her. That when I heard some footsteps and some voices talking on the top pavement. K whisper to me and say this was the most exciting fuck she ever did. I look up, did not see anyone and we make our way back to our car. When we walk up the stairs, saw a couple seated on a bench at the top pavement kissing. (Got no idea if they saw us but who cares) We get back into the car and I drove her home without her clothes. That is the start of public sex with K for about a year. Will try to post more stories of our public fuck.
YES BRO !!! please share more. upz you my humble 15s
Old 02-05-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7218 / Power: 11
LinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Favor returned
Old 02-05-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is the start of public sex with K for about a year. Will try to post more stories of our public fuck.
great sharing bro. cant wait to read more fr u
Old 02-05-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Kent ridge Park!

Quote:

Old 03-05-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Jeriyna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That is the start of public sex with K for about a year. Will try to post more stories of our public fuck.
Hope to read more of your public fucks!
Old 03-05-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2155 / Power: 13
ChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Up you back. Thanks

Old 03-05-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 17
xtronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant future

Does this consider outdoor?

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to my FB
Old 03-05-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtronics View Post

Does this consider outdoor?

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to my FB
In a van? I would consider it as partial outdoor unless you keep your door open. That my view. But regardless, nice sharing bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1