The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light
My ever first real life story here, a Happening IrC date lol

HappEneing IRC date ^ ^

Yeah, brothers here..I joined this forum for quite some time and find that i did not contribute at all. Hence for now, one of the real life stories happened just last year..mm, pls up my reputation points if you like tis story.. : )

Chatted with this girl on IRC on the 8th of august 06! Yeah, just one day before our national day! hah..found out she was waiting to go into uni later that week. And oh, we exchanged msn and continue the chat from there..

Her displayed pic was herself with bikini, weeee can see her boobs are big!! Anyway e chat was normal, nothing much except e exchanging of daily affairs.

From the conversations, found out that she got nothing on on the national day itself which was tmr. I tried my luck, asked her out for a movie during e evening! She said ok! hee that's nice of her..

Anyway i always spent national day either with family or frens, this time got girl acc lol

That's for now..will update later in e noon. Don't worry, you will like tis story de..
Old 11-01-2007, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future
Re: My ever first real life story here, a Happening IrC date lol

Looking forward for your update of the story.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 20
viceman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterviceman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good start... Looks like more campfires to start liao...

Cheers!

VM

"Sex can be fun after eighty, after ninety, and after lunch!" - George Burns
Old 11-01-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano View Post
HappEneing IRC date ^ ^

Yeah, brothers here..I joined this forum for quite some time and find that i did not contribute at all. Hence for now, one of the real life stories happened just last year..mm, pls up my reputation points if you like tis story.. : )

You claimed you joined for quite some time yet before you start, begging for points......

Chatted with this girl on IRC on the 8th of august 06! Yeah, just one day before our national day! hah..found out she was waiting to go into uni later that week. And oh, we exchanged msn and continue the chat from there..

Her displayed pic was herself with bikini, weeee can see her boobs are big!! Anyway e chat was normal, nothing much except e exchanging of daily affairs.

From the conversations, found out that she got nothing on on the national day itself which was tmr. I tried my luck, asked her out for a movie during e evening! She said ok! hee that's nice of her..

Anyway i always spent national day either with family or frens, this time got girl acc lol

That's for now..will update later in e noon. Don't worry, you will like tis story de..
Wrote nothing juicy and then expect people to give points and then you would write again......o pls.......

I very gentleman and hit your points down instead.....i believed most members here new and old are tired of I never post FR so my first time please support crappy stuff......

You want to write then do so.....ppl will up your points when juicy......PERIOD
Old 11-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
rinpoche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bro keano,
Look like you got to write harder and more juicy stuff. Otherwise Big bro 100% zap you to zero.

Set a tent here. I think more juicy stuff coming. Not to worry bro keano, if your next episode is good, you will earn your pts back. But part II must be hard core and juicy to make Big bro cummed.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy View Post
I very gentleman and hit your points down instead.....
wah....
Old 11-01-2007, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
wah....

y?

I steady poon pi pi ma.....plus now is still morning so got to wait till afternoon then got the so called juicy part wor....
Old 11-01-2007, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
rinpoche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
y?
I steady poon pi pi ma.....plus now is still morning so got to wait till afternoon then got the so called juicy part wor....
Hi bro BigGuy,
Sorry to disturb your poon pi pi session. I wonder when you zap those posting you disagree can you contol your zap power or not? I meant, can you control between zapping from -1 to -5 pts. If it is ok for you to let us(newbies) know while we all waiting for part II.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Samster

keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wrote nothing juicy and then expect people to give points and then you would write again......o pls.......

I very gentleman and hit your points down instead.....i believed most members here new and old are tired of I never post FR so my first time please support crappy stuff......

You want to write then do so.....ppl will up your points when juicy......PERIOD
hah! i expected that. I notice regarding the reputation points, there are two kind of people. First, those pple likes to deduct points without reasons, and oh yeah their reasons are "valid" . Another kind is of cos, those just read other threads and do nothing.

I belong to the latter type until today i feel like yeah i shd contribute abit. Yeah, look someone is trying to contribute some stuffs and if you people keep behaving like so call "law enforcers" deducting rep points using invalid reasons, it will not help much in this system..

Please think about this...

meanwhile of cos, i will still continue my story..pls enjoy it
Old 11-01-2007, 03:38 PM
Samster

As continue...fast forward to 9th of August! The last national day celebrated at our evergreen National Stadium..oh i got fond memories of that..anyway..

I forgot to intro her, her name is Gina

We met at a mall around the west in the evening around 5pm. Well i got few experiences of meeting IRc people before and the feeling were the same. Nervous, afraid, high and well..in high hopes! haa

Whe I saw her, i was shocked. Her looks was certainly different from her display picture on msn. Avg looking, abit on e plump side and yes her boobs are D-cupper!! WEll standing beside her, i was like xiao di di..ha..wth, since already here, meet her lah! Never jio a D cupper girl before anyway heh

We went to buy the tickets for the movie, I don't remember what movie is that! then dinner at shopping centre food court and it was a dinner of much slient around us. Luckily there was the opening of the NDP on the tv screen in the food court to keep us in conversation. During the dinner, we chatted. ooo, her voice is sweet but too bad her looks jus avg.

Anyway she was wearing a sprag and shorts. wee, her 34D cupper were like trying their best to spill out from her chest and well I was trying not to look..After the dinner..

We drifted around west mall after the meal as there was 30mins more to the movie. During the walk, i was thinking of the ways of making her to have funz with me . Going thru all the ways, and i think the best way is during the movie. At this moment of time, both of us not all comfortable with each other..maybe subconcious of me, i cannot behave normally next to a D cup girl! haaha

Now to the funz part --> the movie ~~

At the movie, there were fewer than 20 people. Guess all the people either watching fireworks or slack at home.

We seated at the back rows of the cinema. Since there is a couple of minutes till the movie started, i started to look around. There are couple seats right behind us and well its empty! And there are only that few people around, i suggested to her why not we move to the couple seats as it will be more comfortable. She agreed!! Step one is a success!

During the movie, i was unable to concentrate on e scenes. Either keep looking at her lokang as I am taller than her or talking to her. yumm, i feel like massage her boobs man..e devils horns appeared. Seating next to a girl with D cupper in sprag and shorts was hard not to be a devil..

The temperature was ok but getting to the middle it was suddenly cold. Of course gentleman of me, I asked her whether is she ok about the cold. She say yeah, still can do. argghh..Why didn't she reply e opposite! lol

Don't care, have to be thick skin ! Already asked her twice on how is she feeling now, cold? she replied abit. So asking the 4th time, she say yeah cold now.

Meanwhile subconsciously of me again, i was struggling within myself. How should i put forward the qn. Which is, can i have my arms around you since you are cold? After a great fight, i won over my self concious. I asked her. She agreed. hee

Here comes the hot part. Oh yeah, i know she is abit on e plump side, avg looking but well..she got big boobs man. An option i never had before. I was horny when i met her, thinking of how am i going to play with her. Hence i told myself, i have to ask the qn else i wasted the time on her.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

Hope you guys enjoying the foreplay part, now to the --> high scenes, yeah all the words i slowly typed out are true ok!

Pulling her towards me and my left arm around her. I could see her lokang, damn deep lor! And of cos her breasts, half cupped by her bra. hee

Oohhhh, i was well, high. Now not interested in the movie lah, more incline in my own movie! haha

Then using my left hand to rub her shoulder, making her warm and sometimes i used my right hand, moving across her chest to warm her shoulder. Its seem like im hugging her now. As we were in the couples seats and that situated right at the back of the cinema, nobody can see us!!

This happened a few times, and i accidently brushing her breasts. After a few times, sensing she did not resist this. I asked her, is this ok for you. She replied ok. ( implying, my rubbing of warmth on u is ok? ) hehe

I asked her, are you scare of tickle? she say yes, and i tickle her waist without hesitation. She squrism, and say don't. As i tickling her using my left arm, which was across her back now, i used my right palm to feel her breasts.

The feeling of touching a 34D was awesome man! Pressing abit and holding onto her right breast and at the same time tickling her..she was enjoying..and at this particular moment, i knew i had her in my hand tonite.

A few moments later, i held her face and looking into her eyes. Still no resistance, i inched my face to her and kissed her.

A few muackz and we frenched. I try to concentrate on frenching her as i know girls can get high on kisses. She was just avg in her frenching, maybe due to her short togue. Getting the mood, both of us frenched for a long, i slowly eased my hand into her sprag, to her breasts. Can feel she was abit of hesitation of that and she back off.

But i don't really care, i already asked that qn, kissed her and well..i need her breasts. So intead of inside, i have to play outside. lan lan! Gropled it, ohh it was big. Slowly squezzing on one of it, i felt she like it too. On kissing her and massaging her breasts, i began to get high with the help of the movie and couple seat. The feeling of massaging a big breasts was hard man, my palm unable to fill her breasts at all, not like B or C. omg, she is a horny bitch! haha

Continue later~
Old 11-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 18
ZIZOUZIZOU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZIZOUZIZOU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If she is plumb, I can't imagine her fitting into a 34D bra. Anyway, details are not important in such story.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Aiya Bro Zizouzizou, why u like dat???? Threadstarter states few times "D CUPPER" liao mah. So CUP he knows, bustline he agar agar hum tan one la.

Like u meh.... so many "MODEL" to pratise ur NEH NEH measurement skill... Heeee..... btw ur episodes rock! Keep going dude. Cheers.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 18
ZIZOUZIZOU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZIZOUZIZOU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wildbeast,

Sorry lah, I am quite fond of big knockers and always imagine how they would appear from the description given by story writers. Like I have stated details are not important, so I am not discrediting his effort.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry lah, I am quite fond of big knockers and always imagine how they would appear from the description given by story writers. Like I have stated details are not important, so I am not discrediting his effort.[/QUOTE]

Yo! Steady man bro. Dun so serious leh. Heeeeee.... u one veri lucky guy!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1