The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
That's why i like this arrangement!! U go the domes and u have to msg, wait, slot booked, re message, wait....give u obscure locations to park car then u turn to walk into the maze. Sometimes kena suspicious eyes from ppl living there....go up there....kena sai!! picture not same!!! worse, bad breadth...suck too much bros' heatiness then ownself become over heaty.....

That's why a area G u know where to park at your favourite, take a swing across to where your favourite houses are....Dun have your favourite but nvm... got back ups. Sometimes your backups want to hook u away from your favourite! Give u a fxxking session u won't forget!! What u see is what u get. After years of chiongiong, u also know who padded up their bras gao gao until when take out exposed a pair of siew mais. For domes, good luck when u are there knocking up.
Absolutely right and well said bro

I had a couple of GL houses which i frequented very regularly as an old time customer. All had good parking, clean rooms, clean towels(always took extras), could make bookings in advance even with outcalls( but this one i usually did with the WL direct and then informed the GL house of my outcall order), could take a snooze in a room (if any vacant) while waiting for my WL of the day(if the need arose), could always take a dump in a clean toilet( if the need arose), beverages always offered, could order food from outside if i was hungry, could relax, have a smoke and kick back without being rushed off after a bonk if i wanted to, added pleasure of viewing WLs both inhouse and outcall, free wifi, even could scan and copy documents (if the need arose), the list goes on.

Those few GL houses were like club houses to me, something like the sex equivalent of CHEERS

The only downside was that i had to tolerate what i would call 'okt nonsense' from all those GL houses, which was par for the course

Hopefully can finally turn back the clock sometime soon
Old 12-06-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Bros,

Read the fine print for the latest Covid SMM as of 14 June...

" MASKS

Still required indoors*

*Masks can also be temporarily removed indoors during activities such as eating, drinking, engaging in strenuous physical exercise, photo-taking or filming

SAFE-DISTANCING: NOT REQUIRED

I think the "final hurdle" has been removed no?!

Also the fact that MOH has now not only opened up the 2nd booster(4th covid mrna vaccination jab) to 50-59 grp but also allowed it on the open market to others who want it indicates that the mrna vaccination route is currently the gold standard.

On the issue of the unvaccinated, not sure but going by commonsense i would say sorry but probably NG to RLD
Hopefully Sexercise is included and July August don't kena serious mutations
Old 12-06-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Remember last time how there were so many threads and posts saying GL legal joints were the worst low-SES options for commercial sex in SG, and how much better FLs were.

Had to take the whole GL scene shutting down for more than two years now for people to finally realise what was good that they had in the past yet took for granted.
Actually we had best of all worlds. Nothing could beat the safety, cleanliness and price of GL. Could try PRC and Tom Yum. Pho also but why I never know.

Have too much money to burn could try the world. In my last year I had wonderful tarma in 1669 (aunty and young son shop - last one in L16) and my wonderful Russian babe Taya. I received phone call while we were busy. I got up to take phone call, she continue to blow me. She knew ow to make a man happy.

Don't worry 1 yr after GL reopen there will be people who will say FL better. Doesn't matter, to each his own as long as we all get to fuck.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 12-06-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 0
blackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of light

After this 2 years really make many of us looking forward the reopening of GL .
The FL really have our balls and wallets. Mostly misses then hits . But the stable here have been an great flow of Thai . So far it’s seems better then the PRC .
Nevertheless nothing beat going down and chosing from the fish tanks and the connivence this house not what u like just keep on walking .
Old 13-06-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Actually we had best of all worlds. Nothing could beat the safety, cleanliness and price of GL. Could try PRC and Tom Yum. Pho also but why I never know.

Have too much money to burn could try the world. In my last year I had wonderful tarma in 1669 (aunty and young son shop - last one in L16) and my wonderful Russian babe Taya. I received phone call while we were busy. I got up to take phone call, she continue to blow me. She knew ow to make a man happy.

Don't worry 1 yr after GL reopen there will be people who will say FL better. Doesn't matter, to each his own as long as we all get to fuck.
I argreed what u said!
Now FL service suxxs due to reason they know RLD not in business,once RLD was fully open,provide good service is the only way to survive for FL!
Old 13-06-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
3pking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
This is really unprecedented times. Never in my 3 decades plus in SG have I seen GL close for sooo long...

Think even during SARs period GL was BAU right (any bros remembered?)

The plus point is I literally saved a lot of money these 2 months. totally no ECA activity... No GL, no spa, no KTV, no FLs

I used the money to spend on better meals instead. I will choose 1 restaurant to try every day. The good thing is many restaurants are offering discounts for their takeways (self-pickup) so I can get to try many eateries which I didnt try before
Really hope it can open very soon
Old 13-06-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Good news guys. Just cruised around GL again and here's the latest situation.
Lor 8 to 14 - no hope for reopening. In fact most shops are still in disrepair and some are being reno but do not look like chicken biz.
Lor 16 to 20 - most of the shops signages are spruced clean with okts mingling around. Some okts were like packing and cleaning the place. Saw a couple WLs..like Thai or Viet in 1 shop at lor 20. Shops along Westerhout road also all ready for biz.
I guess the rumours that GL reopening is in July or soon could be true. Shall wait with bated breath. 🤤😋✊
Old 13-06-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KuSan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Good news guys. Just cruised around GL again and here's the latest situation.
Lor 8 to 14 - no hope for reopening. In fact most shops are still in disrepair and some are being reno but do not look like chicken biz.
Lor 16 to 20 - most of the shops signages are spruced clean with okts mingling around. Some okts were like packing and cleaning the place. Saw a couple WLs..like Thai or Viet in 1 shop at lor 20. Shops along Westerhout road also all ready for biz.
I guess the rumours that GL reopening is in July or soon could be true. Shall wait with bated breath. 🤤😋✊
If this report is correct, then my guess is that CAT150 will probably open 1st.
Old 13-06-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

cat150 china girls not in SG yet...my guess Thai first...second Viet...third msian

hopefully all cum ASAP...huat ah
Old 13-06-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 0
blackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuSan View Post
If this report is correct, then my guess is that CAT150 will probably open 1st.
Please come soon ! PRC I think hard . But if Thai Cat 150 possible ?
Old 13-06-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar69 View Post
Please come soon ! PRC I think hard . But if Thai Cat 150 possible ?
If Cat150 for Thai then very hard to keep away FLs at Dome 1 whom pricing is the same plus can do more beyond the usual menu. I hope jiuhu bus will come in soon. And brown sugar is Susan pattern. I wonder anti vice will allow girls who cut up their cards to return since this COVID 19 is a situation the playbook has never seen. If can, i dun mind older ex CAT150. End of the day, looks is one thing. But skills to service takes a long time to train and also must have the attitude to serve. This one, no other cuntries kuays come close to jiuhu kuays!!!
Old 13-06-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 15
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!

..any chance of bringing FL's from India, Phils, Columbia, Ukraine and other places besides these traditional sources ?

There are already an International Buffet of Free Lancers here,..
Old 13-06-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Mr Orange is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
If Cat150 for Thai then very hard to keep away FLs at Dome 1 whom pricing is the same plus can do more beyond the usual menu. I hope jiuhu bus will come in soon. And brown sugar is Susan pattern. I wonder anti vice will allow girls who cut up their cards to return since this COVID 19 is a situation the playbook has never seen. If can, i dun mind older ex CAT150. End of the day, looks is one thing. But skills to service takes a long time to train and also must have the attitude to serve. This one, no other cuntries kuays come close to jiuhu kuays!!!
Bro I second your opinion. In fact, I have been travelling to JB to get my Jiuhu kway fix
Old 14-06-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

....... Thai first...second Viet...third msian
M'sian is a bit hard now..... I know an Ipoh lady now is an independent FL operating at KSL. She told me several years ago she had wanted to come to work in GL..... but during the interview at AV she changed her mind after being informed of the regulations she had to abide.
The one rule she cannot accept is that she has to remain in SG and cannot return to MY for the duration of her contract.... and then she cannot enter SG for 3 yrs after she finishes her contract. The T&C are so different from the earlier batches of MY WLs. I dun tink any sane M'sian lady can accept these regulations unless she is in very despsrate situation.
Old 14-06-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ahpong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I heard AV allowed retired Malaysian to return. But some may not be willing to if they have to downgrade to CAT80.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1