The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
drnuser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mao007 View Post
Yes bro can go in mw hotel and many other places mentioned in other forums for freelancers
Thank you bro, will dig around
Old 15-06-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
WildC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baogege View Post
Tomorrow is Thursday, let's wait patiently.
If it is going to open tomorrow, I am sure the various OKTs would have contacted their regular customers by now and some of them must surely be SBF members. If so, how is it that there is no confirmation from any bros here but guessing and waiting in anticipation.
Old 15-06-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Dada should be forty something now.

Not seen her so long since she left GL.

Must be a hot milf now.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 15-06-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 2
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildC View Post
If it is going to open tomorrow, I am sure the various OKTs would have contacted their regular customers by now and some of them must surely be SBF members. If so, how is it that there is no confirmation from any bros here but guessing and waiting in anticipation.
The girls still need to get their yellow cards lah...
Old 15-06-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
WildC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
The girls still need to get their yellow cards lah...
Exactly. I would have thought that the OKT are familiar with the process and know when to submit and issuance of yellow card. Remember an OKT once told me there were certain days for the gals to report to AV if they wish to cancel card.
Old 15-06-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

OT but some bros might be interested..... the ex-PT OKT who was approved to start at Deskar has gotten her shop renovated... and submitted the yellow card applications of her WLs to AV more than a month ago. Until now still no sound no picture from AV. Everyday she is losing rental money whilst waiting for the approvals.
Wonder whether ICA being overwhelmed with local passport renewals might cause delay to the yellow card applications?
Old 15-06-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Not yet, my regular ML/FB back in our shore still busy with her.

Ginger still old hotter, GP boss may have given them a very good agreement.
WOO UPZ
Old 15-06-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
orientalscot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a chat with a former Girl I visited frequently, she is back in China and has got news the shops will open soon, they must be carrying out a recruitment drive over there.
Old 15-06-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
The news of GL reopening is spreading far and wide. Even an ML syt asked me whether is it true . Likely her okt has told her so as to lower her expectations. Anyway there is no smoke without fire. Like JB reopening shall let the commandos, recce parties and snipers have first blood. I follow the infantry and charge later.😋✊
Old 16-06-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 15
catalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find better

last evening drove around to check and YES. renovation is on going for some
i guess the reno should complete within one month.

probably 1-8-2022 is the whore LEG OPENING ceremony

LETS Cheong ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Old 16-06-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

since duno when speculating till now... refresh page also sian. same shit soon soon n soon...
Old 16-06-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

create atmostsphere ma...
then launch like Omega swatch lidat..
first 100 bros only

Last edited by bonkning; 16-06-2022 at 09:35 AM.
Old 16-06-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orientalscot View Post
Just had a chat with a former Girl I visited frequently, she is back in China and has got news the shops will open soon, they must be carrying out a recruitment drive over there.
very unlikely so soon we get to see ATBs, they currently have major covid outbreaks and close borders. More probably is next year.
Old 16-06-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Re opening on national day right after
PM announce no more mask requirement !!!!!!!!!!
Old 16-06-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Insider news from an OKT contact of mine.

L18 Thai houses aiming for reopening mid-July.

L24 Thai houses potential reopening same time also... assuming any are left.

All other Thai houses aiming for reopening either EOY or next year before CNY. Nobody really wants to be the first guinea pigs for the reopening now unless really despo.

PRC/Viet houses, forget it. DK why for Viet houses, but PRC houses should be self-explanatory as to why they will not be reopening if you follow news on China's banning of non-essential travel and ceasing of passport-issuing for PRC citizens.

This part is important.

If my source is correct, each reopened house will not have as many girls as before. Talking like less than 7 per house, more like 5 per house.

Pricing stays the same, CAT50. That is because the pricing is not set by OKTs but by AV. No permission to up prices, cannot up. Their rentals for their houses alr gone up, but girl pricing stays the same, session length also stays the same.

Finally... MUST BE FULLY VAXXED TO VISIT GEYLANG HOUSES. My contact said he has not gotten instructions on how this will be checked and enforced, but high chances it will mean using TT as the vaccine passport. Bros, do your own risk tolerance assessment to see if you will still be willing to go to GL if TraceTogether will have to be used to check vaxx status and track your visiting day/time.

Take the above intel with a pinch of salt as usual. Come next month, then see how accurate/not accurate this is.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1