The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 23-05-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
Haha, finally found abit of time for the next write up.

After the incident in the lift, our conversations move towards the sexual direction and he admitted to me that he was having a hard on and felt my ass rubbing against him a couple of times. I cheekily asked why didnt you grab it and that let to our "grabbing" sessions.

We decided to meet up in one of the empty meeting rooms on another level for the first time and the adrenaline rush was insane, we started kissing and hugging after all that sexual tension from the chats. He immediately grabbed my ass and lifted up my skirt and for the first time, i felt his bare palm on my butt cheeks.

I have to admit that I was so wet from the anticipation and I didnt expect what he did next. He lifted me up and put me on the meeting table, shifted my g-string aside and went straight for my clit and pussy, it was already dripping and he continued licking my clit while sticking his middle finger deep into my pussy. He fingered me really hard and fast while still skillfully working his tongue on my clit. It lasted probably minutes but I felt an orgasm building up so hard, that I had to push his head away and squirted all over the carpet and meeting table.

We quickly dressed up and he asked me for my g-string, in one quick sweep, cleared as much of my squirt as possible and hurried out of the meeting room without me knowing that he actually kept my panties for keepsake and I had to go around the whole day commando and a dripping pussy.
Wah sis, can i go interview at your company? 🤣
Old 23-05-2022, 02:06 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
steviechesse is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokkahontas View Post
Still can contact her for some fun once a while
Hahahaha, i don’t think it would be nice of me to do so man
Old 23-05-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

that nice at least his main objective to pleasure you instead of making you pleasure him

Quote:
Haha, finally found abit of time for the next write up.

After the incident in the lift, our conversations move towards the sexual direction and he admitted to me that he was having a hard on and felt my ass rubbing against him a couple of times. I cheekily asked why didnt you grab it and that let to our "grabbing" sessions.

We decided to meet up in one of the empty meeting rooms on another level for the first time and the adrenaline rush was insane, we started kissing and hugging after all that sexual tension from the chats. He immediately grabbed my ass and lifted up my skirt and for the first time, i felt his bare palm on my butt cheeks.

I have to admit that I was so wet from the anticipation and I didnt expect what he did next. He lifted me up and put me on the meeting table, shifted my g-string aside and went straight for my clit and pussy, it was already dripping and he continued licking my clit while sticking his middle finger deep into my pussy. He fingered me really hard and fast while still skillfully working his tongue on my clit. It lasted probably minutes but I felt an orgasm building up so hard, that I had to push his head away and squirted all over the carpet and meeting table.

We quickly dressed up and he asked me for my g-string, in one quick sweep, cleared as much of my squirt as possible and hurried out of the meeting room without me knowing that he actually kept my panties for keepsake and I had to go around the whole day commando and a dripping pussy.
Old 23-05-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great write up sis.
Old 23-05-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice happenings in your previous work place.
Wow... Squirt some more.
I remember there one female samster.Can't remember her Nick name. She can squirt a lot.She even squirt in bottle and take photos to show us.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List

Last edited by ah rat; 23-05-2022 at 10:57 AM.
Old 23-05-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

In my real life, i nvr encounter ladies dare to do all this or dare to share how they like their foreplay to be or masturbate. Only in here, i started to know and understand ladies.
Old 23-05-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
In my real life, i nvr encounter ladies dare to do all this or dare to share how they like their foreplay to be or masturbate. Only in here, i started to know and understand ladies.
Hahaha bro, once you got the ‘key’ it will be all good!
Old 23-05-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Hahaha bro, once you got the ‘key’ it will be all good!
Yup, is all about the luck to find that "key".
Old 24-05-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For a lady to reveal these, it's only when they either find comfort and trust in you or they are simply horny and tell literally every man they know.
One thing to note, even they were to tell you all these, it's still not 100% confirmed they would want you to touch or have sex with them.

Last edited by junior_cannibal; 24-05-2022 at 09:45 AM.
Old 24-05-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Guess that what they meant by taking things with a pinch of salt??

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
For a lady to review these, it's only when they either find comfort and trust in you or they are simply horny and tell literally every man they know.
One thing to note, even they were to tell you all these, it's still not 100% confirmed they would want you to touch or have sex with them.
Old 24-05-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Guess that what they meant by taking things with a pinch of salt??
Perhaps. Anyway, depends on the character of the lady, sometimes when you play passive and teaser, she might become more proactive and aggressive, then as she initiates it, no more doubt to play reactive.
The worst type to have is to meet someone who initiates literally everything, even with a soaking pussy, tells you she does not want sex. Faint!
Old 24-05-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The worst type to have is to meet someone who initiates literally everything, even with a soaking pussy, tells you she does not want sex. Faint!
wah this type hor bro if small head in control GG. Very scary type of sign this type especially if attach.
Old 24-05-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Brynhild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To continue where I left off

I put on the matching red undergarments and made my way to the hotel. He had texted me some instruction for the meet, to pick up the room key from the reception then enter the room and kneel with my head down in front of the sofa. I am not supposed to make a sound or lift my head unless he told me otherwise

Thinking back, playing the scenario in my mind over and over made me really horny, even now, I am wet just from recollecting my memories and writing this

He came in the room about 15 minutes later but did not say a thing or walk towards me. From the corner of my eye I saw him walked over to the pantry to put down some stuffs

It was when he finally walked over to sit on the sofa I realized that he had gotten himself a can of beer

Whatever was going to happen happened next. He grab my hair and gently moved my head towards his crotch, asking me to smell it and rub my face on it. I don't think I did great as it was my first time, he grabbed my hair harder and rub my face on himself with more force. Just 3 minutes into being in the same room with this colleague my first instinct was to give up and walk away

I supposed curiosity got the better of me and I decided to just take it in instead of making a sound. He took off his pants and made me suck his cock. I obliged naturally, trying to give him an enjoyable blowjob but all I heard from him was not to use my teeth and open wider

It was a chore! And I hated it.

I think he realized that I wasn't going to perform as well as he'd like so he moved me to the bed, with my head hanging down over the bed he started to fuck my face

Don't really know how to describe this position but it was much more enjoyable for me. No trying to force my jaw open or trying to keep my teeth in. I spit a lot

Then, he moved me all on top of the bed and told me to put my ass up. Again, I obliged, and he told me to shake my ass. It was the most humiliating thing I have ever done or attempted to do. I gave him a half hearted, trying my best ass shake and he was somehow satisfied

Finally, he told me he is going to fuck my ass

Long story short, he didn't get to because I wouldn't let him. He ended up jerking himself off and cum all over my back

My biggest memory of that night is probably how much he cum and how warm cum actually is, unbelievable

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaver View Post
You have a bit of Masochism, but i can sure you as i am a sadist.
We are match in heaven.

Ha ha ha.
I have come to term with myself that I probably am. After our first night in the hotel I have eventually come to become his 'FWB' but more of a DOM / SUB relationship

Some of you asked how far did it go, we were in this relationship strongly for the first year and as time goes on and COVID hits, we stopped seeing each other entirely

In a perfect world, the current me would love for him to be fucking me in my ass right this moment
Old 24-05-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In real life ordinary situations in public, no one dares to talk anything abt sex...it is a taboo subject...everybody got to be guai guai n behave like angels in public n as if they don't know wat is all this thing called sex all abt...haha..if anyone does so, they r deemed perverts...

but in here is different...this is a private sex forum, all of us r hiding behind our key boards, so we don't really know each other n how we look like in real life unless we r daring enough to meet...so all of us can let loose our sexual tots w/o fear of being looked down or penalised...hope tis explains

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-05-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Damade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

True. Especially with colleagues where things are more sensitive to your job and career. This is same for ladies . That is why you see things happen only If the ladies trust and are comfortable with you. At least it starts from there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1