The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
domainame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Getting emotionally involved with Viet FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by viola06 View Post
This sucks man. Maybe my Viet FL added me back again coz she got no support here. So perhaps one day she might ask me for money and block me when i have no use for her.
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=751741&highlight=

bro i have experience like you

trust me

what samster rule here
Old 31-01-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
domainame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=751201&highlight=

another view
Old 05-02-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

trying to start something serious with FL is one sure way to get into a world of pain.... keep the relationship as friend, fling or fuck buddy is good enough...

trust me, uncle sam, and other samsters who have tried it...
Old 06-02-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

too many attack

Last edited by chongboonkid; 18-02-2022 at 01:08 PM. Reason: too many disturb
Old 12-02-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

she change v fast

Last edited by chongboonkid; 18-02-2022 at 01:09 PM. Reason: too many disturb
Old 12-02-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=chongboonkid;21098532]
Quote:
my 1st time experience with viet girls. trying so hard to forget her
feel like blocking her whatspp as talking to her make it more painful and tough to forget her
share story of her poor family, bad husband, sister owing many people as kena cheat by partners etc
say she don't like to be FL but no choice. ask me not to lookdown on her, treat her as friend. But ask me not to treat as gf or chicken as I will get hurt in the end
this viet girl making me happy but sad, confuse, lost at same time
You met a master tier player. hahahaha.
You are describing yourself at the last sentence
Old 15-02-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

she show true colour already. now tiktok contact go hotel

Last edited by chongboonkid; 18-02-2022 at 01:10 PM. Reason: too mnay disturb
Old 15-02-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=chongboonkid;21104199]
Quote:

few days ago, she tell me to come to support her at the spa more often
she say she continue work there even though she can make many more $ as a FL or hostess, because she can see me
if i don't go often to see me, she will resign next month, then work as FL or hostess can make $10k a month fast, easy and happy
she even say she don't want to see me in those places as it will break her heart and break my too
i thought love feeling is sweet and beautiful but now so painful, confuse
i can't work well, lose sleep and concentration, moody everyday
all because of 1 viet girl
There is 1 counter to this.
Block and delete her contact number. Stop talking to them.
Visit another ML that offers special service. Visit many more others.
You will see why later.
Old 21-02-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post

There is 1 counter to this.
Block and delete her contact number. Stop talking to them.
Visit another ML that offers special service. Visit many more others.
You will see why later.
Words of wisdom here. No contact rule and developing abundance mentality.
Old 26-04-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 2
PrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud of

ML are paid shared goods, they prefer your money than emotion
Old 26-04-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
ML are paid shared goods, they prefer your money than emotion
v true. she tell every customer she miss him, v lobe him, love him only. i know as my friend happen to be her customer,she send him same msg as she send me.
we sit down kopi the other day and fuck! we both luv like the same girl, we both got gongtao by the same viet girl!
Old 26-04-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
sensualkinks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think as long as we are humans we will be at the mercy of our emotions… KC will not just happen to men but to women as well… when I was an exchange student in one particular country in the west, my frds and I went to a all-male host club to party and celebrate one of my frds birthday. It’s basically like SG KTV only it’s all men and catered to women only. Similar to those popular male host clubs in Japan.
Every one of us has her own host. Mine was a tall, of an Asian ethnicity, strapping boyish quiet host. He just joined the club not too long ago and was trying to make ends meet and paying for his own uni fees. That country uni fees was scarily expensive. I was drawn to his earnest and humble way of talking and he was really attentive to me the whole evening. They have trained him really well. LOL.

Anyway before I could stop myself, I keep visiting this club for like several times in a week. We could talk just about everything under the sun and beyond the sun. On those days that I could not go, I was like a train-wreck, or like someone on withdrawal from drugs. I swear I was seriously contemplating how to move to that country to be closer to him. Yeah, I was KCed gao gao.

In the end it was my student Visa that saved me. I had to return to SG as the exchange program has come to an end. Thanks God. LOL.
But back to sg I was still recovering from my “train-wreck”. It took couple of weeks to get over, but yeah it’s a nightmarish process.

So TS, I can totally feel you… To many others who is in the middle of a train-wreck, time will dilute the pain. You just have to 咬紧牙根
Old 26-04-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 2
PrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud of
Rarely hear women KC story, I wonder why you go western country don’t eat western food

I now tall young nsf, you want be my sugar mummy? No need money, just bed time story can liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualkinks View Post
I think as long as we are humans we will be at the mercy of our emotions… KC will not just happen to men but to women as well… when I was an exchange student in one particular country in the west, my frds and I went to a all-male host club to party and celebrate one of my frds birthday. It’s basically like SG KTV only it’s all men and catered to women only. Similar to those popular male host clubs in Japan.
Every one of us has her own host. Mine was a tall, of an Asian ethnicity, strapping boyish quiet host. He just joined the club not too long ago and was trying to make ends meet and paying for his own uni fees. That country uni fees was scarily expensive. I was drawn to his earnest and humble way of talking and he was really attentive to me the whole evening. They have trained him really well. LOL.

Anyway before I could stop myself, I keep visiting this club for like several times in a week. We could talk just about everything under the sun and beyond the sun. On those days that I could not go, I was like a train-wreck, or like someone on withdrawal from drugs. I swear I was seriously contemplating how to move to that country to be closer to him. Yeah, I was KCed gao gao.

In the end it was my student Visa that saved me. I had to return to SG as the exchange program has come to an end. Thanks God. LOL.
But back to sg I was still recovering from my “train-wreck”. It took couple of weeks to get over, but yeah it’s a nightmarish process.

So TS, I can totally feel you… To many others who is in the middle of a train-wreck, time will dilute the pain. You just have to 咬紧牙根
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1