The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Words

Hi Bro,
I am starting this thread, for discussion only.
Words matters.
Words have meaning.
Words always have intention behind it.
Words have purpose.
Words does hurts.
But what WORDS are not VIOLENCE.
I know it sucks when you reputations or manhood is drag down the drain.
But that does not mean, you can hit back...
Violence acts will land you in jail.
Words; at max can get you sued for tons of money, but not Jailed!
When someone disrespect, slander you with words, it hurt, but your responds or action will reflect on you legally.

My humble two cents.
Old 07-04-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Words

Yes must be careful with words... but as a man, you won’t use words when someone smack your wife buttocks.
Old 07-04-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Yes must be careful with words... but as a man, you won’t use words when someone smack your wife buttocks.
Hi bro,
Like a drum..

My humble two cents.
Old 08-04-2022, 02:10 AM
Samster

Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
Like a drum..

My humble two cents.
Haha don’t let your wife hear that!
Old 08-04-2022, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha don’t let your wife hear that!
Hi bro,
WHY...

My humble two cents.
Old 08-04-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
A man will do anything & everything to protect his loved ones, as had been since Civilization began. Someone's else wife is not to be touched but respected, which is why we have adultery law.

Words can elevate another, & can descend someone else to the deepest pits. It is only words, & there are many more different cases of such where one resort to violence, back to barbaric days to resolve issues.

However, Civilization depends on the Rule of Law, set of legislated laws AGREED upon by members of society to progress than the Rule of Jungle where an eye for an eye would only leave the whole World blind..

In modern & independent Spore, a Rule of Law Civilization, there a laws to prevent the hurt & harm to others.

In the quoted incident where a wife is being touched intentionally & indecently, it is a case of MOLEST, can be reported to Police as a crime, to seek justice & restitution, & needs NO violence on the part of husband or friend of the victim. As each Human is equipped with a camera phone, take pictures & use it as evidences or seek for witnesses help.
Old 08-04-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
A man will do anything & everything to protect his loved ones, as had been since Civilization began. Someone's else wife is not to be touched but respected, which is why we have adultery law.

Words can elevate another, & can descend someone else to the deepest pits. It is only words, & there are many more different cases of such where one resort to violence, back to barbaric days to resolve issues.

However, Civilization depends on the Rule of Law, set of legislated laws AGREED upon by members of society to progress than the Rule of Jungle where an eye for an eye would only leave the whole World blind..

In modern & independent Spore, a Rule of Law Civilization, there a laws to prevent the hurt & harm to others.

In the quoted incident where a wife is being touched intentionally & indecently, it is a case of MOLEST, can be reported to Police as a crime, to seek justice & restitution, & needs NO violence on the part of husband or friend of the victim. As each Human is equipped with a camera phone, take pictures & use it as evidences or seek for witnesses help.
Hi bro,
Well said.
Moreover, why would a man protect her, when she disrespect him in public...

My humble two cents.
Old 08-04-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
why would a man protect her, when she disrespect him in public...

My humble two cents.
From the quoted isolated incident, there was no mentioned disrespect to the husband in any form.

However, if a husband take issues on the way his wife behaves in public - dress sense, communication with others in seemingly over friendly manner, the way she walks, etc...such seemingly offensive issues stemmed only from the INSECURITIES of the husband, whom does not trust his wife enough, & once mistrust creeps in, it will only eventually doom the relationship when the wife is innocent, & drive each other to seek for divorce, into the arms of others in equally doomed relationships as that emotion of suspicion thorn in one's heart had not be removed...

Thus, rather than break up, it would be best to communicate with each other on what is considered disrespect to each other, especially before committing to marriage as each has free will to choose, & keep in constant communication & actions with each other to dispel any jealousies, mistrust, etc, to build a better & stronger relationship in the journey of life.
Old 08-04-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
From the quoted isolated incident, there was no mentioned disrespect to the husband in any form.

However, if a husband take issues on the way his wife behaves in public - dress sense, communication with others in seemingly over friendly manner, the way she walks, etc...such seemingly offensive issues stemmed only from the INSECURITIES of the husband, whom does not trust his wife enough, & once mistrust creeps in, it will only eventually doom the relationship when the wife is innocent, & drive each other to seek for divorce, into the arms of others in equally doomed relationships as that emotion of suspicion thorn in one's heart had not be removed...

Thus, rather than break up, it would be best to communicate with each other on what is considered disrespect to each other, especially before committing to marriage as each has free will to choose, & keep in constant communication & actions with each other to dispel any jealousies, mistrust, etc, to build a better & stronger relationship in the journey of life.
Hi bro,
Agreed.
But are we talking about the same subject??

My humble two cents.
Old 08-04-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:

With respect, there is no adultery law in sg. It will be quite comical to run after the guy just to take his picture after he disrespected your wife. Like a tiger without teeth.
Old 08-04-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro,
Agreed.
But are we talking about the same subject??

My humble two cents.
Are you talking about Will?
Old 08-04-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Are you talking about Will?
Hi bro,
It is hard to wrap around, his wife fuck around on him.
Let him know about it with the whole world...
And he takes it.
When Chris Rock made a bald head joke, Will get fucking upset, what a joke...
Will have to defend his wife over a joke but not from his wife getting her back blown out....

My humble two cents.
Old 09-04-2022, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro,
It is hard to wrap around, his wife fuck around on him.
Let him know about it with the whole world...
And he takes it.
When Chris Rock made a bald head joke, Will get fucking upset, what a joke...
Will have to defend his wife over a joke but not from his wife getting her back blown out....

My humble two cents.
He forgive his wife and moved on, that’s his business. Maybe he really love her alot even though she made a mistake. We all think he should divorce his wife long ago but we are not Will. He has the right to love whoever he wants. Him slapping chris is another matter.
Old 09-04-2022, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
He forgive his wife and moved on, that’s his business. Maybe he really love her alot even though she made a mistake. We all think he should divorce his wife long ago but we are not Will. He has the right to love whoever he wants. Him slapping chris is another matter.
Hi bro,
Hope you are right.
But Will is going for therapy, that is saying something.
Is not for slapping Chris Rock!
Anyway, forgiveness does not mean forget.
Human nature, there is always a balance.

My humble two cents.

Last edited by aakumu; 09-04-2022 at 07:46 AM.
Old 13-04-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
bemyboom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Smile, an everlasting smile
A smile can bring you near to me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1