The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

I reckon I will create another thread from my own experience...

Original thread: https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=846042

--- ---

The first time I saw her was when she just joined the company. Being the IT guy, I'm responsible for releasing userid/password, company laptop etc. but just so happened when she joined, we were running short on new laptops and had to pass her an old one - the hiring manager was furious but my manager took care of it.

On the day I had the new laptop, I brought it to her desk. She works in HR and well, HR just happens to be mostly populated by ladies.

"Hwee San, " I approached one of the senior HR executives. "Where does Angelina sit?"

"There lor~" she pointed at a corner cubicle which faces away from public view. Wah if I get such seat I sure sian 1/2...no privacy siah, anyone walk in can see what you are doing.

I walked towards the desk but she was not there. Probably busy with orientation in week one. I placed the laptop down and waited with my butt leaning on her desk. Then at the corner of my eye I spotted a lady wearing a blue dress.

Angelina is around 1.65m and she ain't your slim model type of lady - nice rounded hips without looking too out of place with a lil flesh in the right places, especially her boobs. Well at this point of time in life I'm not too experienced with boobs so I didn't think they were that big and underestimated as a B cup. Well, just my cup of tea I guess...but her greatest assets ain't her body or her boobs...it's actually her eyes. Big round eyes and she took the effort to accentuate them...kind of like wanting people to notice her. In chinese they call it 勾魂眼...

"Hey hi!" Angelina called out to me. "Sorry for all the trouble..." then she walked closer to me before she spoke a little softer, "...she must have given you guys a lot of issues."

She was referring to her hiring manager.

"No issues", I responded as I looked into her eyes. I do not think I can be looking at anyone's eyes for this long. "Just part of my job."

"Thanks for bringing the laptop to me, let me pass you the other laptop."

"No mention, it's my job to pass ppl their new laptops." in reality, new hires usually receive their laptops at our workstations - we do not usually bring it to them unless they are VIPs.

She bent down a little to reach out to the other laptop, stretching her full body across the desk and in the process giving me a good view of her dress snugging tightly to her hips. If I walk a metre to her I'll probably be giving her a good bang from behind...that's how enticing that was...but no way. Nope.

She took the laptop, placed into the bag and turned around to pass to me. A moment her hands touched mine and they were a little cold, sending a kind of electrifying chill to me - good thing my reaction was not big.

"Thanks again!" she beamed me a wide smile. For half a second I noticed her nice luscious lips too.

"No problem Angelina. You can add me on instant messenger if you have any issues, IT or not." Why did I say that?

"Sure! See you around!" she responded with another smile.

"You certainly will, just don't say you get sick of seeing me a lot or accusing me of being a vermin would be good to me. You know how some folks view us IT guys."

With that I walked out of the HR area...

(To next part: https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php...4&postcount=14)

Last edited by Anonyabc; 24-04-2022 at 02:56 AM.
Old 09-04-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kume2me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

Nice start bro. Please continue!
Old 13-04-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Good start, more please.
Old 13-04-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching new tent =)
Old 14-04-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
awoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here
Old 14-04-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4731 / Power: 7
124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

Camper reporting too!
Old 14-04-2022, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 8
TonyAdams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many campers here. Social distancing required?
Old 14-04-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Great. Another camping site.

TS, please do continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 14-04-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2461 / Power: 4
snowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more
Old 16-04-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice colleague, Angelina.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 17-04-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 5
wowkesha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Old 17-04-2022, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
buttbery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more pls
Old 21-04-2022, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
bowl69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do keep your story coming!
Old 23-04-2022, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

The HR and IT depts were at different blocks separated by a small road. Usually this would not take more than 5 mins, but the day went differently as the hiring manager waylaid me and "kindly" asked a few questions to affirm that her staff would have got "the newest and best" laptop currently available. It was true Angelina did get the best and it was not of any intended action of mine since she happened to be on the right side of a tech refresh.

So from 5 mins it became 10 mins and as I settled down at my desk and logged in my laptop. Of the corner of my eye I saw a blinking icon - not unusual since we are the "turn-to" guys when IT issues arise - but it was a little different this time. It was a new message from someone not from my contact list. I looked at it closer - oh it's Angelina!

[IM conversation]
Angelina: is this the right guy I am talking to?
Me: (still settling on my seat) which guy on the right would you like to speak to?
Angelina: the IT guy that just passed me my new laptop.
Me: Yes, that would be me. So you are Angelina?
Angelina: how many new laptops have you distributed 30 mins into the morning?
Me: (realizing I need to be a bit more awake) oh yeah it makes sense, yeah then that's you.
Angelina: thanks for the laptop again.
Me: no issues. any issues for the IT guy?
Angelina: ehmmm jus trying out this messenger thing. does little other than msgs eh?
Me: you can share screen, send files, that's about it.
Angelina: ....
Angelina: you cannot hack into my laptop right
Me: I can, if I want.
Angelina: you must be pulling my leg
Me: I am, if your legs are long enough for me to reach (this was meant to be innocent, I had zero wicked thoughts then...okay, maybe 0.01% at the back of my head)
Angelina: I have very short legs
Me: If you short, half of the ladies in your dept have to amputate your legs to patch to themselves
Angelina: that is VERY GROSSSS
Angelina: is this how you talk to girls???
Me: for me to know for you to find out
Angelina: ok ok
Angelina: chat again, your nemesis is back
[end of conversation]

I smiled to myself a lil - wow, I am feeling a bit lucky. Then I relaxed a little on my seat.

My nemesis? Oh, her hiring manager. It made sense.

Next: https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php...3&postcount=20

Last edited by Anonyabc; 26-04-2022 at 11:40 PM.
Old 23-04-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky IT guy, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1