The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light
The Unknown Beast Within

“I mean… I’d like it if you last longer…” My partner, who had been with me for 6 years, had just said to my 36 year-old face.

Not that I had a bad face to look at. At my age, I was lucky to dodge blemishes and ward off wrinkles. Luck, good nutrition, plus genetics, played a part. What genetics didn’t give me was a staying power. It wasn’t as bad as when I was I my 20s, with an almost hair-trigger orgasm, but it certainly wasn’t ideal when I lose my load after just 2 minutes.

So there I was, lying in bed with someone who I thought had already recognised and accepted my shortcomings, realising that she hadn’t really accepted it.

“Welp, i can’t help it. I’ve tried everything, short of seeing a doctor…” I shook my head as I dressed up, ready to leave and save myself the embarrassment. She stayed silent, and I told her I’d text her when I could before leaving her house.

I pulled into the parking lot, the day settling in dusk. Sitting in the driver’s seat, I shook my head. I didn’t get it. I always gave everything to her, but she could not see past my one issue. It really irked me.

Seeking some temporary escape from my frustrations, I pulled my phone out to scroll on some honeys on Instagram. Like all men, I was susceptible to some tits and ass.

Tits and ass in bikinis.
Tits and ass in tight dresses.
Tits and ass in lingerie.

I must have scrolled for a good 5 minutes, enjoying my break there, before an ad popped up.

“Coming Soon should only be reserved for movies!” I snickered as I read the text, which promised an end to my… premature problems. My fingers hovered on the “get an consultation” link, tempted to see if I could solve my problems with a pill.

“Ahhhh what the hell…” I closed my eyes, and clicked through, setting up a quick consultation for a prescription, not knowing that by doing so, I would be unleashing a force I thought I’d never have…

- TBC -
Old 17-05-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Unknown Beast Within

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrjk1985 View Post
“I mean… I’d like it if you last longer…” My partner, who had been with me for 6 years, had just said to my 36 year-old face.

Not that I had a bad face to look at. At my age, I was lucky to dodge blemishes and ward off wrinkles. Luck, good nutrition, plus genetics, played a part. What genetics didn’t give me was a staying power. It wasn’t as bad as when I was I my 20s, with an almost hair-trigger orgasm, but it certainly wasn’t ideal when I lose my load after just 2 minutes.

So there I was, lying in bed with someone who I thought had already recognised and accepted my shortcomings, realising that she hadn’t really accepted it.

“Welp, i can’t help it. I’ve tried everything, short of seeing a doctor…” I shook my head as I dressed up, ready to leave and save myself the embarrassment. She stayed silent, and I told her I’d text her when I could before leaving her house.

I pulled into the parking lot, the day settling in dusk. Sitting in the driver’s seat, I shook my head. I didn’t get it. I always gave everything to her, but she could not see past my one issue. It really irked me.

Seeking some temporary escape from my frustrations, I pulled my phone out to scroll on some honeys on Instagram. Like all men, I was susceptible to some tits and ass.

Tits and ass in bikinis.

I must have scrolled for a good 5 minutes, enjoying my break there, before an ad popped up.

“Coming Soon should only be reserved for movies!” I snickered as I read the text, which promised an end to my… premature problems. My fingers hovered on the “get an consultation” link, tempted to see if I could solve my problems with a pill.

“Ahhhh what the hell…” I closed my eyes, and clicked through, setting up a quick consultation for a prescription, not knowing that by doing so, I would be unleashing a force I thought I’d never have…

- TBC -
Did you try Noah?
Old 18-05-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it coming~
Old 18-05-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt188 View Post
Did you try Noah?
Actually eventually I did. You'll find out how it turned out soon enough
Old 18-05-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:

Tits and ass in bikinis.

- TBC -

“So… I’ll be locking in those changes, and getting the team to focus on the next set of items…” My leaned back in my chair, talking into my headset with my camera off. The white glow of the screen reflecting off the jet black texture of my table.

The video from the rest of my co-founders dropped off one by one, as we flitted (digitally) off to start on the next phases of our individual projects with our teams. I sighed, looking at the flood of messages flowing in from my team. Client requests, design tweaks, internal adjustments to copywriting - all rolling by on the screen as I okay-ed each request, stopping only when I had questions to pop off to someone. I was getting into it, enjoying the challenge that my work provided to me.

That was, until my door bell sounded, interrupting my flow. I open the door to face a guy holding out a black envelope. It was one of those envelopes with bubble cushioning built in, labelled with my name and address on it. I signed off, and took the bag from his hands, closing the door.

Tearing it open in the safety of my room, a neatly packed set of pills, and instruction cards, fell onto my bed.

“Take 1 to 3 hours before intercourse… Effects can last for up to 12 hours… Do not take more than 1 a day…” I perused and read out loud, silently chuckling to myself wondering if it worked. The more I thought about whether it worked, the more I thought I should find out. I popped the pill, and picked up my phone.

“Hello… are you free at 3pm? Yes… Yes… 2 hours… See you…” I placed my phone on the table, and went to shower, then left the house to visit Sandy, my regular massage girl with a little special service on the side. At least if I disappointed her, I’d have no bad feedback.

-- TBC --
Old 19-05-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
“So… I’ll be locking in those changes, and getting the team to focus on the next set of items…” My leaned back in my chair, talking into my headset with my camera off. The white glow of the screen reflecting off the jet black texture of my table.

The video from the rest of my co-founders dropped off one by one, as we flitted (digitally) off to start on the next phases of our individual projects with our teams. I sighed, looking at the flood of messages flowing in from my team. Client requests, design tweaks, internal adjustments to copywriting - all rolling by on the screen as I okay-ed each request, stopping only when I had questions to pop off to someone. I was getting into it, enjoying the challenge that my work provided to me.

That was, until my door bell sounded, interrupting my flow. I open the door to face a guy holding out a black envelope. It was one of those envelopes with bubble cushioning built in, labelled with my name and address on it. I signed off, and took the bag from his hands, closing the door.

Tearing it open in the safety of my room, a neatly packed set of pills, and instruction cards, fell onto my bed.

“Take 1 to 3 hours before intercourse… Effects can last for up to 12 hours… Do not take more than 1 a day…” I perused and read out loud, silently chuckling to myself wondering if it worked. The more I thought about whether it worked, the more I thought I should find out. I popped the pill, and picked up my phone.

“Hello… are you free at 3pm? Yes… Yes… 2 hours… See you…” I placed my phone on the table, and went to shower, then left the house to visit Sandy, my regular massage girl with a little special service on the side. At least if I disappointed her, I’d have no bad feedback.

-- TBC --
It had been 2 hours since I popped the pill and made that call. Since then, I had felt slightly light headed, but in an almost relaxed sort of state. I found myself standing in front of a blacked out glass door. On reflex, I rang the bell, and heard the click of the magnetic lock release. Pushing in, I laid my eyes on the visage of Sandy, who was smiling at me.

Sandy stood a full head shorter than me, with a figure that I could only describe as voluptuous, and sexual in nature. She had these natural bedroom eyes, and lips that were sensuously plump. Her giggle whenever we met, infectious. Vietnamese women had a certain sexual energy about them, that really came out in their laughter.

But really, those large tits of hers were the real draw. The curve of her breasts were magnificent, and if you followed those curves, you’d end up at those slightly darkish nipples which would harden rapidly whenever they were sucked on.

Like a bee to honey, I followed her into the room, and stripped down with her. Having showered prior to arriving, I opted to skip the usual shower, and instead, started to caress her body.

“Aiyoh… today so naughty ah?” She teased in her accented English. I didn’t answer, but I did clamp onto her nipples, and started to use my tongue and suction on her. They hardened as I worked the other side, making her twitch just a little. She reached out for my cock, and stroked it with her hand gently, before kneeling down to give it a little bit of love.

“So hard already… today you feel urgent huh?” She had no idea what urgent meant today for me.
I laughed, then gently grabbed her pony tail to guide her mouth to my length. She started to run her tongue up and down my cock, before taking the cock head into her mouth to start sucking.

Almost immediately, I felt the difference. The sensations were still good, but I could somehow… control myself. Almost as if I could hold myself back better than in the past. It was as if I could stop myself from losing myself in the moment. That made me bolder.

“Come, give me the condom and lie down,” It wasn’t loud, but I felt in charge as she followed my every word. The mood in the room shifted as the air became sexually charged.

She leaned back, legs open as I approached with my exceedingly erect cock. I slid in, feeling the tightness and warmth around my shaft as I pressed to the hilt. Sighing in pleasure, I slowly slid the full length out, and then slammed back in, causing her to moan gently.

I did it again, but this time slightly faster.
And again, and again, and again, each time just slightly faster. She didn’t know it, but I was testing what my new limits were as I ploughed into her ever faster.

Before I knew it, I was pounding into her with an almost reckless abandon, and not feeling the need to nut. It felt amazing, both for me and for her, as she opened her mouth in a silent cry of surprise, her face locked in an “O” as I pounded away at her as she lay on her back. Usually, but this point, I would have let loose my soldiers, but today, I wasn’t even halfway there.

“Oohhh…. Oohhh… ohhh my GOD!” She finally let her words out as she throw her head back, before looking back at me, her face flushed. I had never seen her like this. I could feel her pussy contracting around me, and it felt good to know she was enjoying it.

“Harder…. Harder… please… harder…” For the first time, I heard her beg, and I obliged, deliberately slamming hard into her with every single thrust. The continued slapping of wet flesh was unreal to me, then I smiled to my self as I realised that the rest of the girls in the same shop would have heard it.

I laughed at the thought, and at her whimpering, as I turned her over, spanking her ass before mounting her in doggy style.

“We’re not done yet….”

--- TBC ---
Old 19-05-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

“We’re not done yet….”

--- TBC ---
such is the wonderful effect of the pill.....

looking forward to the update
Old 19-05-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Solid pounding TS. Got to give it to her nice and hard since she wants it as much as you do. 💪🏼
Old 19-05-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Solid pounding TS. Got to give it to her nice and hard since she wants it as much as you do. 💪🏼
Gotta say that was a great memory. The increased wetness every time was such a reward for me
Old 19-05-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phython1 View Post
such is the wonderful effect of the pill.....

looking forward to the update
Kamsia... working on the story when I have time...
Old 19-05-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
It had been 2 hours since I popped the pill and made that call. Since then, I had felt slightly light headed, but in an almost relaxed sort of state. I found myself standing in front of a blacked out glass door. On reflex, I rang the bell, and heard the click of the magnetic lock release. Pushing in, I laid my eyes on the visage of Sandy, who was smiling at me.

Sandy stood a full head shorter than me, with a figure that I could only describe as voluptuous, and sexual in nature. She had these natural bedroom eyes, and lips that were sensuously plump. Her giggle whenever we met, infectious. Vietnamese women had a certain sexual energy about them, that really came out in their laughter.

But really, those large tits of hers were the real draw. The curve of her breasts were magnificent, and if you followed those curves, you’d end up at those slightly darkish nipples which would harden rapidly whenever they were sucked on.

Like a bee to honey, I followed her into the room, and stripped down with her. Having showered prior to arriving, I opted to skip the usual shower, and instead, started to caress her body.

“Aiyoh… today so naughty ah?” She teased in her accented English. I didn’t answer, but I did clamp onto her nipples, and started to use my tongue and suction on her. They hardened as I worked the other side, making her twitch just a little. She reached out for my cock, and stroked it with her hand gently, before kneeling down to give it a little bit of love.

“So hard already… today you feel urgent huh?” She had no idea what urgent meant today for me.
I laughed, then gently grabbed her pony tail to guide her mouth to my length. She started to run her tongue up and down my cock, before taking the cock head into her mouth to start sucking.

Almost immediately, I felt the difference. The sensations were still good, but I could somehow… control myself. Almost as if I could hold myself back better than in the past. It was as if I could stop myself from losing myself in the moment. That made me bolder.

“Come, give me the condom and lie down,” It wasn’t loud, but I felt in charge as she followed my every word. The mood in the room shifted as the air became sexually charged.

She leaned back, legs open as I approached with my exceedingly erect cock. I slid in, feeling the tightness and warmth around my shaft as I pressed to the hilt. Sighing in pleasure, I slowly slid the full length out, and then slammed back in, causing her to moan gently.

I did it again, but this time slightly faster.
And again, and again, and again, each time just slightly faster. She didn’t know it, but I was testing what my new limits were as I ploughed into her ever faster.

Before I knew it, I was pounding into her with an almost reckless abandon, and not feeling the need to nut. It felt amazing, both for me and for her, as she opened her mouth in a silent cry of surprise, her face locked in an “O” as I pounded away at her as she lay on her back. Usually, but this point, I would have let loose my soldiers, but today, I wasn’t even halfway there.

“Oohhh…. Oohhh… ohhh my GOD!” She finally let her words out as she throw her head back, before looking back at me, her face flushed. I had never seen her like this. I could feel her pussy contracting around me, and it felt good to know she was enjoying it.

“Harder…. Harder… please… harder…” For the first time, I heard her beg, and I obliged, deliberately slamming hard into her with every single thrust. The continued slapping of wet flesh was unreal to me, then I smiled to my self as I realised that the rest of the girls in the same shop would have heard it.

I laughed at the thought, and at her whimpering, as I turned her over, spanking her ass before mounting her in doggy style.

“We’re not done yet….”

--- TBC ---
She was panting as she flipped around, and I noticed I was starting to break a sweat as we paused on the pleasure for a short moment.

On all fours, she stretched her bountiful butt backwards in a wanton display of sexual desire. Her pussy lips were swollen and spread open, and I could see a slick wetness slowly gathering on her lips. The smell of her sex made me harden even more.

I could not wait anymore. Lining my cock up with her hole, I went all the way in with one stroke.

“Ahhh~~~” Her response was immediate as I hilted, and even more urgent as I started to thrust once again.

“W-Why… are you… *pants* s-sooo…. Strong today? *pant*” She struggled to get her words out as I fucked her mercilessly.

“You’re a real slut… you deserve this,” My simple answer to her. Head down and moaning into the pillow, She leaned further backward, thrusting back at my cock, and tightening herself around me, as if to prove my point.

As she squeezed me, I could feel my cock hardening even further. I tried to control my breathing, and to get my cum back in order. However, the pleasure of pounding that absolute slut of a woman was getting to me, and I started to speed up, eager to let loose my torrent of cum.

Her moaning egged me on, and with a final wriggle from her, the cum finally bubbled up as I roared in pleasure. It was a huge orgasm for me, as my cock didn’t stop pulsing as I came down from it.

Breathless, both of us slumped on the bed in each other arms.

“You are so man today..” She kissed me on the lips, surprising me.

I smiled to myself, thinking about the kind of havoc I would wreak in the coming days with this newfound strength and stamina.

--- TBC ---
Old 19-05-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
denounce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pump her like a beast!
Old 19-05-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by denounce View Post
Pump her like a beast!
Yes bro. I notice the more I pump, the more they turn into a slut.
Old 19-05-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

I smiled to myself, thinking about the kind of havoc I would wreak in the coming days with this newfound strength and stamina.

--- TBC ---. Well done bro! Some appreciation points to egged you on for your next full on battle.
Old 21-05-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post

--- TBC ---. Well done bro! Some appreciation points to egged you on for your next full on battle.
Kamsiah bro… am writing the next battle as I recall it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1