The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold
Last One In Office... Now Damn Guilty

Was the last one left in the office today as I was rushing a report for my boss.

There had been this MILF PA to the big boss that I have always been lusting about. Not chio but quite sexy, I'm sure also very experienced in bed.

Quite sure no CCTVs in office so I went to her desk and saw a bag she always leaves behind. Looked inside and saw a silky dark blue blouse that she wears at times that I found very sexy.

Pulled it out and smelled it while PCC-ing. Sat on her chair the whole time. Jizzed in less than 2 minutes as the smell (perfume + body smell) and thought of it was took shiok.

Now I am damn guilty about what I did and am hoping that the office does not have any CCTVs
Old 17-05-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Last One In Office... Now Damn Guilty

Anyone had similar experience before? Ever got caught?
Old 18-05-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 4
HougangAve5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If she catch you she will fuck you
Old 18-05-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 4
HougangAve5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is not chio but quite sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post
Was the last one left in the office today as I was rushing a report for my boss.

There had been this MILF PA to the big boss that I have always been lusting about. Not chio but quite sexy, I'm sure also very experienced in bed.

Quite sure no CCTVs in office so I went to her desk and saw a bag she always leaves behind. Looked inside and saw a silky dark blue blouse that she wears at times that I found very sexy.

Pulled it out and smelled it while PCC-ing. Sat on her chair the whole time. Jizzed in less than 2 minutes as the smell (perfume + body smell) and thought of it was took shiok.

Now I am damn guilty about what I did and am hoping that the office does not have any CCTVs
Old 18-05-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 10
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HougangAve5 View Post
Average face, sexy body?

Just like hougang, old estate but rich in foodie spots and history?
Old 18-05-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HougangAve5 View Post
Means cover the face and bomb the base.
Old 19-05-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3050 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
haha, perfect answer. upped you 17 pts

Last edited by dumdum; 19-05-2022 at 12:24 AM. Reason: add
Old 19-05-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Done that like almost weekly pre-covid.

my workplace has like several female colleagues who are into exercise, gym, pilates - so they have like sets of their gym clothes/spare clothes in office.

i used to stay back on friday nights or go back weekends to enjoy them.

My office have cctv but i am careful so i know when and where to take the stuffs.

during that period, i have used and abused all those who left their bags or clothes in the office - includin several used panties (post-gym). yoga wear, sports and normal bra

Once i had a colleague (27 yr old sales executive) who was moving house has some hiccups with the movers/new landlord and left her entire 3 sets of luggage of clothes in the office... i had a field day as one of the luggage was used to store all her used and unwashed clothings (opening the lock was easy, just search some youtube channels) - so for that few days i go back office after drinking sessions or late night and cum on her panties, clothes (some of them were wet so no trace)

Those were the days
Old 19-05-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
MediumBlueMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you do it once in a blue moon should not get caught

Quote:
Old 19-05-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Ever thought about Big Boss also rubbed his balls with the scarf his MILF PA has?
Why you so like dat?
Old 20-05-2022, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
denounce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediumBlueMoon View Post
If you do it once in a blue moon should not get caught
Hard to say, if suay do it once also caught
Old 20-05-2022, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

Usually when done once & never get caught, high chance will do it again
Old 20-05-2022, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Me?

Other way round.

Be first in office.

First company. Office taken whole floor. No CCTV. Can roam whole office.

Habitual to eject pre-cum or sperm into hand cleansers and moisturiser.

Second company also same. Taken whole floor. Only CCTV in cargo lift and main lift entrance.

Same habits. In addition, took SYTs jackets and masturbated on sleeves and collars.

Rinse penis in their cups.
Old 20-05-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 17
4Qman is a splendid one to behold4Qman is a splendid one to behold4Qman is a splendid one to behold4Qman is a splendid one to behold4Qman is a splendid one to behold4Qman is a splendid one to behold4Qman is a splendid one to behold4Qman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That's a classic phrase I have seen and read in a long time, bro!
Old 20-05-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:

The name has been changed to protect the innocent
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1