The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...

When we talk about sister in law, it's easy to think of wife's sister. For my case it was actually my wife's brother's wife (hence by extension sis-in-law in a way - who writes bro-in-law wife right??? Or issit just me.).

Jamie was my bro-in-law Adrian's first (and from my memory his only) girlfriend and they were together for 5 years before getting married. She came across to me as a sweet looking girl and through the limited occasions where we met (even before or after their marriage) she did not imprint on me as anyone that may be exceptional, i.e. she is just a nice girl next door - yeah it's getting less common but I suppose it still happens.

I guess the first time I started to notice her was the day when my wife was excited about meeting up her brother as he was intending to share their wedding photos. Usually I am neutral about such things but you know what they say - happy wife happy life - so I thought I'll just hang around a bit to share their happiness. As how the session went, my BIL passed his phone to my wife and she was happily swiping through the photos and commenting on how suave and handsome her brother was (she always does that). However my attention went to another...

....WHEN DID JAMIE HAVE SUCH HUGE TITS??????

It must be the push-up bra or some corset effect correct? Or was it photoshop??? Without looking too obvious I was doing what I can to screen through the photos and wow I was in for a treat. Then my wife swiped onto a photo and exclaimed "Wah brother! Can I have this as my wallpaper? So nice!"

I would have loved her to have it. In the photo Jamie was wearing this red and black evening gown with an extremely low and deep cutting which shows off an immense amount of flesh and cleavage - in the ten seconds which I looked at it, it was a challenge for my mind to decide if she hid them way too well or it was technology and clothing doing the work.

"No way sis," Adrian replied. "This one too exposed lah, if Jamie knows I confirm head off the board!"

"Bro u no say I no say okay liao ma!" My wife tried a last effort to influence him (which is usually futile). I also know my wife was not serious as she usually respects his decisions.

"No is no ah sis, you know that."

"Ok la just kidding only. Let me enjoy the rest of your photoshoot bro."

She swiped on.

I was still wondering.

WAS SHE HIDING THESE DELICIOUS TITS ALL THESE WHILE?
Old 23-05-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
MAKOTA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...

Another SIL story. Shiok!
Old 24-05-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAKOTA View Post
Another SIL story. Shiok!
Seems like SIL got season like durian. Suddenly all the story pops up 1 after another.
Old 24-05-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 11
hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Seems like SIL got season like durian. Suddenly all the story pops up 1 after another.
was thinking about that too... sch holidays started... maybe that's why...

up list:
SGhappyman, esssinine, phelps, Hanster, kyc2110
(if i miss anyone pls pls pls remind mi. i'm so sorry if i missed you out...)

pls don't expect me to return cos i'm very bad at returning.
Old 02-06-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
When we talk about sister in law, it's easy to think of wife's sister.I was still wondering.

WAS SHE HIDING THESE DELICIOUS TITS ALL THESE WHILE?

Tell us more then we will know what is she hiding, cheers!
Old 02-06-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Tell us more then we will know what is she hiding, cheers!
Yes we all want to know too
Old 22-02-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

(a quick update to continue this...)

Fast forward to the day of the wedding. My wife's brother is a very meticulous guy and everything is planned to the tee - all the arrangement from the tables to the restaurant to the traditional wedding plans were executed flawlessly.

My wife and I woke up early this day to travel to my in-laws place to help out as well as to go through the tea ceremony. Things were fine until word came that they were arriving, and suddenly everything just got rushed - preparation of tea, arrangement of tables and chairs, making sure relatives are handled...

...inside me I did feel it was kind of a chore as I do not know these relatives very well - however I did have to present my very best since my performance also gives a shine to my wife, which in turn gives a good impression to the relatives and in-laws. Sometimes managing relationships can be a task, but that's just how it was.

The time came and my brother in law and his wife walked in donning the traditional "kwa" which, to my disappointment, covered up just about every part of her (I know this should not be a moment to think about that but I believe every bro here knows how our brains work). Things ran through the motion, tea was served to the elders then to myself and wife without much fanfare. As things started to settle, I could see Jamie in the other room touching up and stuff. My wife went to prepare a drink for both of them, and the corner of my eye spotted a lack of a straw in any of the drinks prepared. I took the initiative to find a straw, and by the time I could pass to my wife she was already in the room passing the drinks to them.

"Good thing you spotted this" my wife turned to me and smiled as she took the straw and offered to Jamie. In turn, I could see Jamie nodding slightly to me with a smile and appreciation. It was a very brief moment of calm and spark, but due to the occasion I did not process it at all.

The day went generally well and they left my in-laws place. We then took a breather before going into the evening and into the wedding dinner...
Old 22-02-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for continuing most favourite sil story.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 22-02-2023, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Txiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS. Support this thread!
Old 22-02-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS with the new update...
Old 22-02-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Wedding dinner.

Also another of those that planned to work but doesn't work to plan - many last min small details like "whose ang bao box is this" or "ang bao box put in car or put in hotel room" and many many micro decisions that people need to make a decision and get it over and done with.

While my wife was busy trying to tie up loose ends, I was just trying to help out a little by moving things and passing messages, guiding people that I happen to know to the correct tables and stuff like that.

Adrian and Jamie appeared now and then to welcome guests and make small conversations and decisions. As expected from most weddings of such timing, Jamie was wearing the typical white lace wedding gown that covered much of her (now what's with all this covering when I wanted to know more??????) - I suspect it was a balanced decision as I heard that her parents were more conservative compared to my in-laws who just leave everything to the youngsters (mostly).

Fast forward to the dinner itself, we were of course assigned to the main table as my wife is the only sibling of my bro-in-law. Jamie also has her brother and in-law with her parents, while her other brother was based overseas and could not attend. Everything was okay as Adrian and Jamie had to move around due to the flow of events and their food was largely uneaten (for those who had been in it, knows). Then came the moment Jamie had to leave to change into her evening gown.

My mind pondered. Would she be wearing that?

The time has arrived. The music came, the doors opened for their second march-in.

YES! She was wearing THAT GOWN! BUTTTTT...

...what's with that cutting???

Ok lemme give the closest illustrations I can find.

The design in front looked similar to this:

While the cutting, in my impression, looked like this:

The impression and the actual varied. In this wedding dinner, in this march in, it felt the cutting was reduced in half. It was not the SUPER WOW shot that I saw during the photo sharing, but thinking back I felt it was yet another calculated decision to appease the folks. Nevertheless, the evening gown managed to accentuate Jamie's best bits which included her full bosom, granted it might be some intended effect of the corset or push-ups or whatever. At least I know her figure can be sculptured this way - no way my wife could reach this.

(I will be killed if she knows this - then again if she knew what I had in mind she will be my ex-wife already)

Then came the pouring of champagne, the toast and some thanksgiving words that had Jamie's mum's in tears.

So the last highlight of this event was the phototaking. As the main table, we took the photo first. So the photographer and bro team tried to organize us to fit for the best shot, and I was placed something in this manner:

Me Wife Adrian Jamie JBro JBroWife
In-laws JParents (seated and in front of Adrian and Jamie)

Nothing special right? It came with an unintended result - my angle was rightly placed to look through the cutting of her evening gown and I could have a good (albeit short) view of her glorious boob. I concluded within the 5 seconds of inconsistent viewing that she must be a C-cupper AT LEAST.

HOW DID SHE HIDE THOSE IN ALL THE MEETUPS WE HAD DURING ALL THOSE FAMILY GATHERINGS?

Thinking back I realized something - in most gatherings (if not all), she was in tees and denims, largely loose tops that somehow hid her assets.

Damnit, Adrian's in such a treat.
Old 23-02-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sil.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 23-02-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

What did you do to her ?
Old 23-02-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Damnit, Adrian's in such a treat.
Don't worry, soon will be your turn to enjoy, cheers!
Old 24-02-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
song2ganbalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Don't worry, soon will be your turn to enjoy, cheers!
And describe his enjoyment to us
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1