The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GalaxyBuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
No other place to vent and advices needed.

Hi all, i recently visited a FL from locanto that is from China. Was too horny to think straight and went for it. Service wasnt that bad, but the photos and the female in real life are 2 different things. I went on with it.

I asked for IC, but she told me she dont have it. She showed me a photo in her phone that states that she is born in 1992. So i believed her and went on with it.

She put on a cap and began to bj. After a short while, she changed the condom and we begin to have sex. Throughout the session, the condom slipped off a tiny bit twice. Just slide off from the bottom of the penile shaft slightly. I came shortly after and went home.

I am feeling guilty and afraid of the same things that has happened to me before. I dont have people whom i can talk to and it is killing me bit by bit. I am afraid that she is lying about her age and i do not wish for the same tragedy to befall on me again. Help me out please.
Old 05-04-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: No other place to vent and advices needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyBuster View Post
Hi all, i recently visited a FL from locanto that is from China. Was too horny to think straight and went for it. Service wasnt that bad, but the photos and the female in real life are 2 different things. I went on with it.

I asked for IC, but she told me she dont have it. She showed me a photo in her phone that states that she is born in 1992. So i believed her and went on with it.

She put on a cap and began to bj. After a short while, she changed the condom and we begin to have sex. Throughout the session, the condom slipped off a tiny bit twice. Just slide off from the bottom of the penile shaft slightly. I came shortly after and went home.

I am feeling guilty and afraid of the same things that has happened to me before. I dont have people whom i can talk to and it is killing me bit by bit. I am afraid that she is lying about her age and i do not wish for the same tragedy to befall on me again. Help me out please.
She service you and you had released...moved on...you feel better if you go to the legal houses and select....shot a few more times you forgot this episode...next you have new memories for you to reminiscence...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-04-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
Metalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: No other place to vent and advices needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
im confused what the problem is...thats she is younger than 1992?..ie u guilty of underaged sex....well even if its true its too late now noone will report it to plice anyway...are you worried that the condom slide off the botton of your penis shaft and you exposed to STI...well dont worry, the maost resky part of your penis is teh head where micro lesions can appear and expose you to STI, the lenis shaft has soem measure of protection, if you worred then how abt your testicles and yoru pubic area rubbing aghainst her vagina exterior surely thats teh same sort of risk is a small part of your shaft beng exposed when the condon slipped downwards....unless there is anotehr issue i dont see what you have to worry abt
Maybe TS is afraid that the girl will get pregnant? Lol
Old 17-04-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cornelius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalboy View Post
Maybe TS is afraid that the girl will get pregnant? Lol
I think you are right. FL also afraid her status to be exposed. I think he is afraid this lady pester him if she is pregnant
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1