The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post

Yummy diba?
Specially this one
Old 21-05-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Specially this one
these 3 photo same girl....
anyone here able to get her at 2k???
Old 22-05-2021, 07:14 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
these 3 photo same girl....
anyone here able to get her at 2k???
Sure somebody not living philippines can get for 500p

Anyway I am happy 2k kampong girls in Subic.
Old 22-05-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

its just like Brother are posting they are going to Geylang to get those $150 or bro here engaging local online FL for different price range.

then 'someone' said we silly, we should go Orchard or mall to approach girl and get good deal at low price.

or tell us how he go to Petain road to get a fuck for $30

or how he get a release from the Sister at Changi point for $30.

hope all bro will be more diplomatic while posting so as to maintenance the harmony in this thread.

side track abit, aby bro here interest to invest in a nice condo here in Metro Manila?
the condo have a beach swimming pool, no 99 years, not 999 years but forever your. allow foreigner ownership. abt 84k sgd nett. 36 sqm
https://www.azure.com.ph/

Azure Urban Beach Resort
With Resorts World Manila reachable in 4.4 miles, Azure Beach Resort provides accommodations, a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, a bar and a garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property. Some units are air-conditioned and include a balcony and/or a seating area with a flat-screen TV. The apartment has a terrace. A car rental service is available at Azure Beach Resort. Glorietta Mall is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Greenbelt Mall is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Ninoy Aquino International Airport, 5 miles from Azure Beach Resort.

owner is a Singaporean
Old 22-05-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
:
owner is a Singaporean
Let me ask around...

Now in pampanga. Hot like 52 degree..

Old 22-05-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wah can get Shaine Macela for that price?
Old 22-05-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Wah can get Shaine Macela for that price?
Kampong Shaine, possible

Old 24-05-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Pinay confidence

Class AAA

Or so she thinks

Edit. Added her pic as she post. My guess, she is 70 kg

Last edited by etsys; 25-05-2021 at 09:35 AM.
Old 25-05-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pinay confidence

Class AAA

Or so she thinks
we really need to salute the self confidence they have.
after trying so many filipino pussy, I am lucky to get mostly good nice pussy, haven't see the common ugly pussy lip yet here that majority of sg girl have,
Old 27-05-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

More quarantine talents. Available Facebook or offline

Old 30-05-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Philippine news and stuff

https://coconuts.co/manila/news/taiw...aranaque-city/

And some eye candy.

Mostly Tarlac side

Old 03-06-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Pinay confidence

Class AAA

Or so she thinks

Edit. Added her pic as she post. My guess, she is 70 kg

You can tell this girl has no experience in the real world. Only lists what she thinks her value is with no frame of reference. Reality will be harsh on this one.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 18
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
True. Even transform, like the "model" showing off side boobs last year or so in Singapore at an ATM, sex - male. No choice

And on arrival at Changi, 90% bakla dress properly as male,

Long ago I learn filipino logic..

Times are bad, everybody broke, lower the price and get at least something - general logic

Times are bad, everybody broke, but I bahay renta utang, 3 months no pera, try to charge as much as possible from the guy talking to you

Is it crazy ? Yeah. Until you have dealt with enough Pinoys, you will think everything can be bargain.

My paint shop. General painting is truck body, 12k to 24k per job.

Last month, less paint job, I asked my 3 contractor if they want to take up Chassis painting, for a project, 8k each but no schedule.

One guy said ok. Other 2 contactor insist I negotiate 12k with buyer..

See the logic. Business slow, at least grab something to keep your team employed and no timeline, less stress right ?

Not in Philippines

Now our inward delivery has slowed - no jobs at all for 2 week. I asked the 2 contractor again, still no sit, 12k or not interested

And both contractor yesterday whining they may have to loan money to staff in lieu of no work for at least 10 days

And the fellow who accepted the job at 8k ? He has regular jobs, at least his team will not be begging.

If you understand that logic, you will understand why Pinay don't generally drop price because competition or hunger.

Even Singapore same, pinay need money - no business, if she drop to maybe 150, she can get 3 guy. But she will insist 350 because she need 350 to pay rental and 2 day later, still demanding 350, when 150 she will have fxxked more guys and made at least 600.

Yeah I know. It is easy the blame the buyer for the whack pricing

Welcome to pinay logic

Even when I hear girls in distress, say I offer 1k. Girl will say no, give me 2k or 3k because rent overdue and throw tantrum. That logic of accepting at least 1k ? No not in Philippines

Too long with Pinas
Wow I learn something about Pinoys here. This is gold. I will try my luck next time.
Old 04-06-2021, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia406 View Post
Wow I learn something about Pinoys here. This is gold. I will try my luck next time.
But if you are handsome or know how to talk, you can still get free

Unfortunately I am not handsome or sweet talk, better I pay 2k or 3k and settle it ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
You can tell this girl has no experience in the real world. Only lists what she thinks her value is with no frame of reference. Reality will be harsh on this one.
This one too. Honest to God,not making it up. She wants just 10k month. Small money 😂

And this one, cheaper. 9k a month but no sex. She's a Christian girl

Then again, more choices also coming up. Because Covid

Some from my agent girls, some, walk pages

Old 07-06-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

During times of abundance pinoys will squander all their money and resources on nonsense. Then when an emergency situation hits they scramble with no idea of what to do and just try to survive day by day. There is very little consideration for the future here. This is true for the government as well. They will burn the future down for a little bit of profit.

Only the elites know better..and that's why they shuffle their money abroad and into consolidating power with land and politics domestically.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1