The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-12-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 6
spicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=9...ghlight=alicia

Alicia from Lust

Looks: 9/10. Super sexy and hot looking very assemble to the pics posted.

Body: 9/10. Light yellow smooth young complexion. Model like body. Slim tight figure without much fats on her body. I was left standing with a erected cock the whole time when showering.

Boobs: 9/10 big and round, D cup boobs. Nice to suck her nipple and fondle it.

Bbbj: 9/10 quite focus in terms of suction and eye contact. It is always good when seeing a young pretty face young lady is working on my dick was enjoyable.

FJ: 9/10 feeling like a wet dream to fuck such a pretty and sexy lady. Just looking at her face and hearing her sexy moans is enough. Frankly i didnt last long. Hands up to that lol. She did her best to service me when I am quite tired today. Bbbj and Fj that was worth my time to come down from far for her after my work.

GFE: 10/10 solid solid

RTF: must
Old 20-12-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
BakaBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Starting off my journey in SBF

First FR for FAY - 99babe

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=911816

Looks : 8.5/10 - Slight diff from pic shown but still cute looking

Boob: 9/10 - fits perfectly in hand, nice to fondle with

Body: 8/10 - Average

BBBJ: 7/10 - nice suction very nice but only for a very short time

FJ: 10/10 - played in missionary, doggy and cowgirl. Pussy very tight

Overall: Tried her best to communicate with you with very basic English, very hard working, very good attitude, gives good massage

RTF: Definitely
Old 20-12-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=911710

Kimmy @ Club Friday

Looks: 9/10. 95% of photos

Body: 8.5/10. Smooth body, nice to hug and hold.

Boobs: 9/10 nice to grab, C enhanced.

Bbbj: 9/10 shiok even though we were too horny for a long bj. no need blow, just cap on and go.

FJ: 9.5/10 fking shiok. Not many girls willing to ride so deep and for so long. We just went at it non-stop for ~1hour, taking turns to bonk each other. She's nice and wet, no need lube. quick break/massage later, went for another 20min until times up. Shiok.

GFE: 9/10 speaks english well enough and willing to be proactive to hug & kiss. gfe is good.

RTF: good, confirm coming back soon.

1k queue: Powerman881, simple2kee, Havanna Slicks
Old 20-12-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kinkydaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pinky - Seduction

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=pinky

Pinky looks and feels like the horny girlfriend you wish u had. Face pretty. Will get prettier after u talk to her and she smile and laugh.

Body really screams young and tight. Curves at all the perfect places. Got pecks at the start of the session, but tongue fighting later in the session.

Her service also top notch, knows how to pleasure well. Hardworking and accommodating. Her bj is solid as fuck, best part of my session. Her bed skills are okay also, love to ride and grind.

Really enjoyed talking to her so much lying down face to face beside each other and talking and laughing. If u can carry conversation, she will respond.

Overall good bonk and will be back to support again.
Old 20-12-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Twerkeat is Cool - loads of Potential

Rose from Lust

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=rose

Looks: 8.5/10 Definitely her with minimal make up. A natural beauty.

Body: 9/10 got abit meaty but confirm a sex body.

Boobs: 9/10 natural C’s super dua liap and nice to lick and fondle.

French: 8/10 slow and passionate

BBBJ: 8.5/10. Long blowjob she gave with a lot of saliva. Endured very hard not to cum in mouth.

Fj: 9/10 Give credit where credit is due. She is young, her pussy is tight and yet she fucks with a coolness and smile on her face. Girl's attitude is commendable. Had a great time pumping her with deep long strokes till i was fully satisfied. Ended the session with you guess it, a smile.
Old 20-12-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 12
DevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant future

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=2...8#post21888838

Poppy from Mansion

OKT: Swift and decisive.

Location: G hotel, follow instructions and no registration will be needed.

Room: Nice and big room, shower area is clean.

Looks: Pretty but of course abit discount from pics.

Body: Tall and model like, should be ard 170+-. Slim, smooth skin, enhanced boobs but still very soft to grab, nipples are pretty nicely shaped too.

Shower together: Yes, hugged and grabbed her boobs from behind then turned her over to french, suck and lick her nipples.

BBBJ: Standard, I am not a fan of BBBJ though.

FJ: Only did missionary bcos missionary plus frenching is my way to go. I'm sure she will accommodate the positions you want if you request bcos she has a great attitude.

GFE: Laid on my arms to cuddle in between shots.

Always rmb, YMMV.

Last edited by DevaPath; 28-12-2022 at 05:29 PM.
Old 20-12-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

RTF FR for Kimmy, Club Friday.

Looks: 7.5/10, close to the pics and her looks very much my cai.
Boobs: Enhanced, ops scar visible.
BBBJ: 6.5/10, not much DT action more of sensual type of BBBJ
FJ: 8/10

Same kind standards as before. No horse run sia.
Full of energy as usual.

Definitely worth the RTF trip!
Old 20-12-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
Ceiling deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCeiling deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p...5#post21914855

Opal from Mansion

Looks: 8.5/10 very similar to photo, and she have minimal makeup on. If I see her on the street, definitely will turn to take a second look

Body: 8.5/10 I would say she is slim and just nice for me. Not too skinny and definitely not meaty!

Boobs: Enhanced C. Looks like a D. Eraser nipples and sensitive to tuning.

BBBJ: 11/10 this is not a typo. Read on below.

FJ: I am shocked and surprised by her skills. She started from the top by asking your permission for tongue action, slowly making her way down, teasing my nipples, fondling with my balls. After the teasing, she focused her attention 100% on my bro with a variety of slow and fast BJ, alternating with different suction power. The way she licks my balls and suck my balls, I almost fainted. I was genuinely worried she might suck my balls away, but at the same time I was in heaven enjoying the whole action. She took her time in BBBJ and is the most skillful bonks I ever had. She even tried to deep throat several times without asking!

She is extremely sensitive during FJ and reached orgasm a few times. I swear it’s not fake as her body was shivering and her moans were in sync. In addition, I wanted to make sure she is not faking by brushing against her pussy “accidentally” immediately after her orgasm. Her response is genuine. Just imagine after you pee, sometimes you will “shiver” a little. How do you fake that? i doubt even an Oscar actress like Jennifer Lawrence will be able to fake that.

We did many positions and the best is still missionary. She is moaning so loudly that I have to cover her mouth but she just can’t stop. I was at times worried if I was hurting her but she was in pure delight. She was enjoying herself as much as me; grabbing my ass hard.

Only downside is that she lacks the communication, but she is eager to communicate by using Google translate to chat.

RTF: definitely!!!
Old 20-12-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
wartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone know of any FL with small or inverted nipples?
Old 20-12-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wartotal View Post
Vee from Empire6969, as mentioned in the FR below. Check out the attached photo to see if her small nipple excites your lil bro downstairs.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=219...ostcount=84075
Old 20-12-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wartotal View Post
See from Empire. Do a search of her name. There's a few photo of her inverted nipples
Old 20-12-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LoganScott deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kate from TRL

Looks 样貌/颜值 : Cute
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : early 20s
Body 身材 : 9/10
Boobs 胸部 : enhanced
Kissing 接吻 : 9/10, throughout the session
Catbath 全身漫游 : 10/10.
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 9/10. smooth and no smell.
FJ 爱爱 : tight and willing to accommodate different position
HJ: Didn't try
GFE 女朋友感 : 9/10
Massage 按摩 : didn’t try

Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 : easily communicate via translator. Even though takes me awhile to finish, no complains from her.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Definitely!🤟🤟
Old 20-12-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 7
Zc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to all

FR for Miguel from Fairies Finder during 20 dec 1030pm

Okt: 9/10 fast response as usual

Loc: Hotel with no register

Look: 6/10 looks is not her strong point for sure, she is confirm young girl but if compare between rl and photo there will be a difference. the reason i never reject is because i think maybe the sex will be good hence went ahead with it.

Body: 7/10 slim and usual tanned body.

Boob: 7/10 boobs lover she is not for you, but at least its natural with small nipple.

Bbbj: 6/10 short bj with no teeth feeling at least.

Pussy: 9/10 young with slight bush and wet easily, didnt try painting.

French: 6/10 kissing and some tongue action here and there.

GFE: 5/10 like previous one of the bros commented in the fr. she dont understand english and i can speak abit rojak thai, but maybe the feel wasnt there, and she said she is super tired, hence left after 1st shot and didnt want to stay for my second shot.

RTF: no, i will try others. i want to end my 2022 bonk on a high note.

i must say this is based on my experience with her, maybe different people different game.

Forgot to mention please BYOT, this is one thing that i dont like also, for that price tag, i think at least a good morning towel will be good, after the first shot i take tissue and wipe as i dont want to share towels.
Old 21-12-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold

Blonde haired FL that enjoys painting and gets aroused easily

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=911859

Had the opportunity to try out Yumi this evening and I was blown away. It has been quite some time since I tried a lady who feels genuinely horny and gets aroused easily.

She looks appealing to me, just like most of Empire's FL, you won't feel short-changed in the looks department because there's a close resemblance to the photos provided, with the exception of a little skin smoothing filtering. She comes from Chiang Rai and is fairer than most Thai ladies, I would have mistaken her for Chinese if I hadn't known better. She has soft and smooth skin on her slim body with no tummy. Her ample B cup bosoms feels naturally soft to me and there's no ink on her body as far as I can remember.

She allows DFK, reciprocates well when I initiate and will open her mouth and stick out her soft tongue, licking and sucking my lips, allowing me to suck on her lips and rolling her tongue all over outside and inside my mouth and it feels very sensual.

Her reaction when aroused feels natural and she would move her body in unison when I slowly licked her boobs, touching her pussy which gets wet easily. She would arch and gyrate her hips when I paint her pussy, gave out soft moans which feels very erotic. Despite being aroused easily, she seems to enjoy painting the most and can handle prolonged tongue-lashing of her pussy, as I alternate between slow and aggressive painting, soft-licking and applying some pressure by sucking her clitoris. This went on for close to 10 mins and she does not stop me even after her body started shaking in orgasm multiple times. She also allows fingering and would similarly gyrate and move her hips. She also allows AR (according to OKT though I never tried)

Fucked her in only missionary, I enjoy seeing her reaction while pumping her, my mouth remains glued to hers almost throughout the whole session. She speaks Mandarin well and would cuddle and look at photos on her phone in between sessions.

Pros: Very friendly, slim, fair with white tinted hair (which is not common among Thai FL), naturally-soft boobs and soft tongue perfect for frenching. Can speak Mandarin well and gets aroused and wet easily, allows AR (according to OKT)

Cons: Can't think of any

Verdict: She told me she's leaving on 28th Dec. Based on my experience, she's highly recommended.
Old 21-12-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

GONNA GET MY FIRST BONK TOMORROW!!! AHHHHHHHH DAMN EXCITED CANNOT SLEEP!

Even more excited than waiting for Argentina lift the World Cup...IYKWIM.

😁😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1