The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2011, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
Lightbulb Da d Dy's G i r l ~ 21yo SYT ~ Xiao Dou 小豆豆

Welcome to:-
The CiTy of the AnGels
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~

More details,pls click the signature below :-
Old 09-12-2011, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Da d Dy's G i r l ~ 21yo SYT ~ Xiao Dou 小豆豆

SYT hoon kee first to support

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 09-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Samster

cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light

~
~
Old 10-12-2011, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
SYT hoon kee first to support
tks bro Hoon Kee ....
Old 10-12-2011, 07:03 PM
Samster

Old 11-12-2011, 06:27 PM
Samster

Old 12-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster

Old 13-12-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

support!! midnight bump!
Old 13-12-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
support!! midnight bump!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PUSSY LICKER View Post
late for supporting, paiseh
tks bro hardpoke n PL support...
Old 13-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nightstalker84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Bro! please PM me her contact, thank u!
Old 13-12-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of

this girl don't know what happen my friends and i contact her via msg fix the appointment after fix the appointment,then the day come try contact her to double confirm the appointment (msg and call )then she never reply liao the fxxking whole day!!! I finish my work go down to the location to wait for her and she don't even bother to reply my msg and call make me wait for an hour then i go home for nothing!!!! Wtf man shit!!!! If she don't want to work just don't keep on posting this thread man waste all the brother time here wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 13-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m600 View Post
this girl don't know what happen my friends and i contact her via msg fix the appointment after fix the appointment,then the day come try contact her to double confirm the appointment (msg and call )then she never reply liao the fxxking whole day!!! I finish my work go down to the location to wait for her and she don't even bother to reply my msg and call make me wait for an hour then i go home for nothing!!!! Wtf man shit!!!! If she don't want to work just don't keep on posting this thread man waste all the brother time here wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you need your friends to contact her You are fixing the appointment or your friends ? Mai siao siao hor.. 2 guys 1 girl the rate are different and will reject by FLs.

If she never double confirm your appointment, why go meet her You mean silence mean consent huh

Since you know she didn't want to work, never reply or msg you, yet you go down location ? Sommore wait for 1 hour ?

Haha impressive leh.. mai ki siao lah

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 14-12-2011, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of

actually i don't even have to explain to you, are you TS?
but just want to make things clear. me and my friend book differences date of cause, and she did confirm the appointment on the day before. but me and my fren always have the same habit to reconfirm the appointment when close to the time we set with the person. my fren did not when to the location to wait for her, but my fren piss off that due the day b4 she already confirm with my fren and she didn't bother to reply my fren msg if she not going to meet or any reason, when my fren trying to reconfirm the appointment with her!
as for me i trusted her so much, after my work i travel from holland V to her near by place, so i ca wait for her msg then i can book room when she reply my msg..but she didn't reply after an hours!i keep calling n msg after every min! my work place is very far from where she stay!! i make my effort and this is what i get?! so if you don't know anything pls dun jump into conclusion saying people wan to do threesome or wat alright! if you care of her so much go check with her la! or better still i print out me and my fren sms and show you wat we msg her???
Old 14-12-2011, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m600 View Post
actually i don't even have to explain to you, are you TS?
but just want to make things clear. me and my friend book differences date of cause, and she did confirm the appointment on the day before. but me and my fren always have the same habit to reconfirm the appointment when close to the time we set with the person. my fren did not when to the location to wait for her, but my fren piss off that due the day b4 she already confirm with my fren and she didn't bother to reply my fren msg if she not going to meet or any reason, when my fren trying to reconfirm the appointment with her!
as for me i trusted her so much, after my work i travel from holland V to her near by place, so i ca wait for her msg then i can book room when she reply my msg..but she didn't reply after an hours!i keep calling n msg after every min! my work place is very far from where she stay!! i make my effort and this is what i get?! so if you don't know anything pls dun jump into conclusion saying people wan to do threesome or wat alright! if you care of her so much go check with her la! or better still i print out me and my fren sms and show you wat we msg her???
Chill it bro Your england very chim catch no ball leh, so far she give me no problem with my appointment and had a good session, that why puzzling mah. Keke

I didn't know you can trust someone barely less than a week. Sibei tok gong.

Sommore can call and msg every min for HOURS lagi impressive, very good to spam people handphone meh. i thought you should double confirm before going down to location on both sides.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 14-12-2011, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
nosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Da d Dy's G i r l ~ 21yo SYT ~ Xiao Dou 小豆豆

With respect to how the thread had transpired after appreciating the photo and the link by one of our all time favourite TS Cindy C… Anaconda peacefully beseech for calmness over such common trivia incident.

Despite such frustrations is appreciated especially after taking the effort to drive from far and yonder when heavily fuelled by concentrated testosterone when logical communication protocol is neglected due to pressing issues inside the pants we should nevertheless ensure that the time & venue to meet for engagement is mutually understood and agreed between the service provider and the service seeker.

The lass in question here has thousand and one but logical reason to her for not responding to further communication and the service seeker has proceed with the assumed pretext that the engagement is in effect which had lead to the change of sentiment over this thread.

Be reminded to duly exercise logical discretion over the exchange of communication before turning on the ignition of our pimped up set of wheels and leaving burned rubber marks behind to rendezvous our engagement.

Thank you… now appreciate if normality will prevail over this Daddy’s girl’s thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1