The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 07-09-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Fcuks69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFcuks69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Mistake post
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 07-09-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 6
snrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post

What I'm telling you is that going by this logic, Thai/Viet earns more as they are indeed taking lower prices for more volume.

The difference between $50 and $150 is 3x difference, I doubt the viets and thais have 3x the volume, so they cannot make more. At $150, GL PRCs girls can keep the volume as proven provided the girls’ quality is there. Forget about $250 even at $230, it going to be less work, less volume and less pay as more will go to FLs. In addition, you should not confuse more pay with better customer quality.

Not long ago there was a poll about this topic in SBF, majority of bros here voted for no prices increases and it is nothing to do with affordability. NO, we are not on the same page here.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 07-09-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 5
HaiDiLao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
The difference between $50 and $150 is 3x difference, I doubt the viets and thais have 3x the volume, so they cannot make more. At $150, GL PRCs girls can keep the volume as proven provided the girls’ quality is there. Forget about $250 even at $230, it going to be less work, less volume and less pay as more will go to FLs. In addition, you should not confuse more pay with better customer quality.

Not long ago there was a poll about this topic in SBF, majority of bros here voted for no prices increases and it is nothing to do with affordability. NO, we are not on the same page here.
Kindly provide the poll which shows it has nothing to do with affordability. I know a lot of ppl here who claim they can afford better but like the slum houses of GL because it feels like their home. There is even one guy who claims SYT no feeling for him, he like lao auntie. Nothing to do with affordability. I would say that if you believe in this pathetic attempt to save face you're very naive.

At $50, the fuck is for 25mins. It's not 3x less.

There is also $80.

Get your basic numbers right before offering a theory.

Better customers are customer who pay more. A fuck is a fuck. What is your job? I pay you 1/2 price and tell you I'm a better quality customer, ok? What are you mumbling about?

What do you mean CAT150 maintain numbers? What numbers are you talking about? Give the figure.

Yes we are not on the same page because you have no figures and when you do provide figures, they are wrong.

So here's the deal. The FL will decided how much she wants to charge for a fuck. You as a customer decide whether you want to pay. An FL who charges $500 for a fuck is not interested in your theory that if she charged $250 she can do more customers. It's frankly idiotic.
Old 10-09-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2949 / Power: 17
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
A thread to know how many WL houses in our playground are empty. Whether there is hope or hopeless.

Thai Houses
Apparently many WL still here
still got ah?
how they survive here without business for almost half a year?
Old 10-09-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 6
snrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
... he like lao auntie. Nothing to do with affordability. I would say that if you believe in this pathetic attempt to save face you're very naive.

At $50, the fuck is for 25mins. It's not 3x less.

There is also $80.

Get your basic numbers right before offering a theory.

..... An FL who charges $500 for a fuck is not interested in your theory that if she charged $250 she can do more customers. It's frankly idiotic.

No only are your logic wrong, you are also wrong in almost all aspects in this obtuse thinking that higher price equates to better girl quality and better clients. The above is the poll for FLs quality vs price which is applicable to other cases as the key is about price increases vs unmatched girl quality. The poll is clearly one sided.

I have no idea who you are referring to about affordability but all of the Bros I know here have no issues with this. In fact during the pandemic, we continue to cheong with GL closed and naturally at higher rate, some with other nationalities. Despite the higher rate, we felt that the price vs quality unmatched is high except for a very rare few. This is inline with the poll too.

For viets and thais even if they charges $80, it is still 2x the price for PRCs; I doubt they have 2x the volume of PRC angpais. How much the girls charge is their likings if they thinks their quality matched up but how much business they received is what determine the figures at the end of the day.

Last edited by snrlee; 11-09-2020 at 04:19 PM.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 12
HonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to beholdHonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to beholdHonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to beholdHonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to beholdHonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to beholdHonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to beholdHonkyTonkyMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
That time i say liao mah only "Glory Hole" can save the sex industry. All they need to do is drill 1 hole or 3 holes on clear acrylic to create a social barrier between the customer and the WL.

1 hole pricing cheaper for sure cuz that hole can do bj or fj or aj.

3 holes one leh more ex cuz other than the hole below for bombom, the other 2 holes are for touching neh neh.

For hygiene purpose leh and to create new jobs for Singaporean, now all houses will hire new health officer which not just perform health screening ok? They also need to help setup and clean the acrylic barrier with special solution and put new clean paper onto the hole machiam like those we see in MP/SPA.
haha maybe time to think out of the box and set up those we seen in Jap AV where they put their dick through a hole for a bj or screw..
Old 12-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
samyboy88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Even before Covid-19, legal PRC WL seems like a declining sector. In the past few years, there seems to be a Cat150 house closing or converting to Viet every 6 months or so. Some of my fave houses like 3033 and 1639 were long gone.

Somehow I believed this Covid-19 will change GL permanently. I reckoned its going be at least 3-6 months before Phase 3. By then, there will be 0 WLs remaining and new gals dun seem keen to work in SG anymore. Got a feeling that there might not be legal Cat150 ever again.

Just my gut feel. Hope I am wrong.
Do you think gov.sg wants to promote geylang with rental rebate,fee wavier, work pass, etc...This is the golden opportunity to wipe out vice once and for all, reassess foreign worker health threats, and better use of geylang golden land reserve.....those landed house occupied for res light worth mc more than letting out to foreign workers and prostitutes if youthink about it
Old 12-09-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 2
Dignified69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDignified69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDignified69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDignified69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDignified69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
Do you think gov.sg wants to promote geylang with rental rebate,fee wavier, work pass, etc...This is the golden opportunity to wipe out vice once and for all, reassess foreign worker health threats, and better use of geylang golden land reserve.....those landed house occupied for res light worth mc more than letting out to foreign workers and prostitutes if youthink about it
I don't think government is thinking about Geylang or vice for that matter. Their focus must be on the economy and avoiding a flare up in the number of infections.
I am grateful to XN (1669-2019 For So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018 For Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, For our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805- 2016. For Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014 For Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else who showered the Captain with Love & Affection
Old 14-09-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12521 / Power: 19
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
both 1649 and 2047 closed down confirmed
Not exactly ..... my intel told me they will be converted to Vietnamese whore houses once GL resume operation. 😉

Scent of Vietnam Rose,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-09-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11123 / Power: 21
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Not exactly ..... my intel told me they will be converted to Vietnamese whore houses once GL resume operation. 😉

Scent of Vietnam Rose,
MaXx
Tiongkok gone...so sad

Gun with roses not my cup of tea
Old 14-09-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 12
thundergod22001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthundergod22001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthundergod22001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthundergod22001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthundergod22001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
the one beside the thai house, along the road between lor 18 and 20, i remember used to be PRC, now also converted to xiao vietnam......i also passed by 2033 last week, got a lady stand infront of the door, quite decent look, wear white shirt...last time i went to 2033 didnt see her....
Old 14-09-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 2
Dignified69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDignified69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDignified69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDignified69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDignified69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A thread to know how many WL houses in our playground are empty. Whether there is hope or hopeless.

I set the (blue) ball rolling.

Cat150 PRC

L16H12 Empty
L16H69 Empty
L16H51 Closed Down
L16H49 Closed Down (Max Priest Intel - To convert to Viet House)

L16W15 A few gal remain till a few weeks back (source Bro RRR9)

L20H62 Closed Down
L2036 - A few gal remain till a few weeks back (source Bro RRR9)
L20H40 Closed Down. Converted to Viet
L20H47 Closed Down (Max Priest Intel - To convert to Viet House)

Cat 80 PRC

Thai Houses
Apparently many WL still here

Viet Houses
I am grateful to XN (1669-2019 For So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018 For Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, For our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805- 2016. For Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014 For Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else who showered the Captain with Love & Affection
Old 14-09-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

So how many PRC house still there ah?

*Rebuild Playground*Create Fun*Chiongster First*
Old 16-09-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1561 / Power: 7
WongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So how many PRC house still there ah?
Bro boi, even there are hse, there would not be gals?!?!
Old 16-09-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 5
HaiDiLao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

No only are your logic wrong, you are also wrong in almost all aspects in this obtuse thinking that higher price equates to better girl quality and better clients. The above is the poll for FLs quality vs price which is applicable to other cases as the key is about price increases vs unmatched girl quality. The poll is clearly one sided.

I have no idea who you are referring to about affordability but all of the Bros I know here have no issues with this. In fact during the pandemic, we continue to cheong with GL closed and naturally at higher rate, some with other nationalities. Despite the higher rate, we felt that the price vs quality unmatched is high except for a very rare few. This is inline with the poll too.

For viets and thais even if they charges $80, it is still 2x the price for PRCs; I doubt they have 2x the volume of PRC angpais. How much the girls charge is their likings if they thinks their quality matched up but how much business they received is what determine the figures at the end of the day.
The poll shows that GL Ah Peks like yourself cannot afford to pay more, the cheaper the better, and only 3% are willing to pay more for better quality. GL is for the low-income who cannot appreciate and cannot pay for better quality.

For better quality, go FL. There is where the better customers, OKTs and FLs are.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1