The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
blibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Facebook dating girl

I came to know this girl from Facebook dating, and subsequently added on WeChat. Claimed to be from Taiwan, staying at relatives house here in Singapore. She suggested to meet near Concorde hotel area. I then suggested to decide on a location for a meal and she said meet first then decide.

I highly believe this is going to be a scam. I'm just curious any bros here know what kind of scam is this? Never met before and I'm super curious
Old 08-04-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Facebook dating girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by blibs View Post
I came to know this girl from Facebook dating, and subsequently added on WeChat. Claimed to be from Taiwan, staying at relatives house here in Singapore. She suggested to meet near Concorde hotel area. I then suggested to decide on a location for a meal and she said meet first then decide.

I highly believe this is going to be a scam. I'm just curious any bros here know what kind of scam is this? Never met before and I'm super curious
its a scam
claiming to stay at relatives place in sg
while she holding some other passport, either from Taiwan, China, HK, UK, US. doesnt matter
Old 08-04-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
blibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

But what does she want to scam from the meetup? It doesn't seem like the sex for credit/iTunes card scam. She keep suggesting to go nearby. I'm thinking is it those bar go in one time the bill crazy exorbitant kind
Old 08-04-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
klose87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
But what does she want to scam from the meetup? It doesn't seem like the sex for credit/iTunes card scam. She keep suggesting to go nearby. I'm thinking is it those bar go in one time the bill crazy exorbitant kind
Meet but dun follow her to any dodgy bar.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro she will ask you to meet at a place that have 7-11 or Axs machine. I believe she use googles map to find. When u reach that play or before u reach she will tell u that she is alone now ect... ask if u like to have some fun with her lol 😂. Then she will ask u to buy her itune card from 7-11 or Axs machine in order to proof that u are not police officer something like that !
She will ask u to send the code to her once done she will block you !
Last few years singapore man lost millions of $$$ to this kind of scam bro !!!
One uncle lost a total of $3k plus !!!
The sad things is these so call ladies are not even a lady they are a group of scammer from oversea !!!
Old 08-04-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
why doesnt it seem like any credit/iTunes card scam?
you want to find out? then go meet her and you will know.
Its good to meet also. So you know and experience a real scam yourself.
JUST DONT PART AWAY MONEY and you're fine. Waste time only at most.
Old 08-04-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
agreed with what the other bro mention. just go for the meet up, but dont do stupid stuff if require you to spend money on gift card. most you wasted is some time. and if its "real", lucky for you
Old 08-04-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Xables deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for your field trips report
Old 08-04-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Sexeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with the bros here.... "Dont worry, it will be cash darling"
Once you reached," buy me itunes, razer, etc .."

I tried pretend that I reached their location.. same script... wechat, michat, okcupid all those same type of scammers.. so dont waste ur time bro..
Old 09-04-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Be vigilant - 明知山有虎偏向虎山行。
Old 09-04-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
frksim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha.. ok, let me share what i encounter before, know 1 lady from wechat, said she stay with her relative and suggest to meet up at geylang cos she cant go far, then we meet up insist to go one of the bar there, while there the waiter present the menu to me is like wtf.. 1 glass of red wine cost about 100, bottle is like 400++, i said i prefer beer, but she insist in drinking wine, i just walk out the bar.. fuck it.. so bro be careful.. cheers
Old 09-04-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

if you want to sincerely date a girl, can try it out on reputable dating site such as sugarbook.com and dating.com which less scammer is detected. Because people here is only one motive, that is to grab a boy or girl friend
Old 09-04-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 View Post
Bro she will ask you to meet at a place that have 7-11 or Axs machine. I believe she use googles map to find. When u reach that play or before u reach she will tell u that she is alone now ect... ask if u like to have some fun with her lol 😂. Then she will ask u to buy her itune card from 7-11 or Axs machine in order to proof that u are not police officer something like that !
She will ask u to send the code to her once done she will block you !
Last few years singapore man lost millions of $$$ to this kind of scam bro !!!
One uncle lost a total of $3k plus !!!
The sad things is these so call ladies are not even a lady they are a group of scammer from oversea !!!
yes cannot believe so blindly, after you chit chat for some time, date her out to verify if she is the real person or not
Old 09-04-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frksim View Post
haha.. ok, let me share what i encounter before, know 1 lady from wechat, said she stay with her relative and suggest to meet up at geylang cos she cant go far, then we meet up insist to go one of the bar there, while there the waiter present the menu to me is like wtf.. 1 glass of red wine cost about 100, bottle is like 400++, i said i prefer beer, but she insist in drinking wine, i just walk out the bar.. fuck it.. so bro be careful.. cheers
normally girls drink wine instead of beer, or you though she has some connection with the bar owner?
Old 09-04-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
normally girls drink wine instead of beer, or you though she has some connection with the bar owner?
Go geylang drink 100 dollar a glass red wine? It's obviously scamming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1