The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 23
Suck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of light
Humen KTV and Sauna action

Dear Samsters,

With the rising costs in CP and overcrowded crowds (I can't get hotel this coming Sat), I guess it is time to explore new grounds. Due to logistic reason, Buji and Humen seem like my logical ground for exploration.

I appreciate if any kind samsters would share some information on the Humen or even Buji scene, I will go, explore and post FR.

A quick FR from me, visited this New World Hotel in Humen, very near to the new High Speed Train station. About 15rmb via cab from the station. This hotel looks like a 4 star hotel, the sauna itself seems or claims to be freshly re-renovated. The girls damage range from 450 to 700 I think, room inclusive. All in all I was able to pick and the SOP seems very much CA/CP style. The quality is good without the crowd, a bit like Tangxia Huihua though the latter is KTV. FYI I went on a Sat. Sauna rooms quite alright and they seem to have different type of rooms (theme?). To be verified.

There is also a KTV there, since I was alone then, I did not try. But heard from the DFJH mummy that the same DFJH KTV in Humen, though same boss, the girls there hardly go out with customers and no naked games. Can some samters can verify this.

Hopefully I am able to find new playing ground in Humen. CP is getting a bit too exp and crowded for me.
Old 22-02-2012, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!
Re: Humen KTV and Sauna action

Bro heard ktv in humen not cheap.. Anyway, awaits your FR. Good luck
Old 22-02-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suck Harder View Post
Dear Samsters,

With the rising costs in CP and overcrowded crowds (I can't get hotel this coming Sat), I guess it is time to explore new grounds. Due to logistic reason, Buji and Humen seem like my logical ground for exploration.

I appreciate if any kind samsters would share some information on the Humen or even Buji scene, I will go, explore and post FR.

A quick FR from me, visited this New World Hotel in Humen, very near to the new High Speed Train station. About 15rmb via cab from the station. This hotel looks like a 4 star hotel, the sauna itself seems or claims to be freshly re-renovated. The girls damage range from 450 to 700 I think, room inclusive. All in all I was able to pick and the SOP seems very much CA/CP style. The quality is good without the crowd, a bit like Tangxia Huihua though the latter is KTV. FYI I went on a Sat. Sauna rooms quite alright and they seem to have different type of rooms (theme?). To be verified.

There is also a KTV there, since I was alone then, I did not try. But heard from the DFJH mummy that the same DFJH KTV in Humen, though same boss, the girls there hardly go out with customers and no naked games. Can some samters can verify this.

Hopefully I am able to find new playing ground in Humen. CP is getting a bit too exp and crowded for me.
bro .. long time no hear from u liao ...
u buddy qizai missed u a lot ...

agreed ... CP is getting very crowded nowadays ...
need to look for new places ...
pls update on human and next time u can bring us there ...
Old 22-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 23
Suck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc78 View Post
Bro heard ktv in humen not cheap.. Anyway, awaits your FR. Good luck
Costs in CP is not cheap too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro .. long time no hear from u liao ...
u buddy qizai missed u a lot ...
Is Qizai back in CP? Last I heard he semi-retired due to Singapore affairs. Do you have info on Humen or Buji? Is so let me know.
Old 22-02-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suck Harder View Post
Is Qizai back in CP? Last I heard he semi-retired due to Singapore affairs. Do you have info on Humen or Buji? Is so let me know.
nope ... he's retired in sg now ...
sorry bro ... me dun have any info on humen or buji entertainment scene ..
Old 22-02-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

to my personal experience and subjective opinion, houjie could be a better choice than humen, in term of convenient and cheong places...

but of course, different people will have different preferences...

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 23-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Another good 5 star hotel in Humen is 丰泰花园酒店 check out below website.
It has KTV too, 100-200 girls... Cat: RMB300 and RMB400.... beer drink package is 3 dozen for RMB900 (all included).
not bad quality. Nice place to relax and no rush as most customers come to KTV quite late, after 7:30pm or 8pm... no need to have mad rush to pick girls...

cheers...

http://www.daodao.com/Hotel_Review-g...Guangdong.html

http://baike.baidu.com/view/1255730.htm
Old 23-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
to my personal experience and subjective opinion, houjie could be a better choice than humen, in term of convenient and cheong places...

but of course, different people will have different preferences...
bro,
You came to my rescue! I was just about to ask on 厚街. Same thought, cp is getting boring. May I ask what are the top ktv, footie etc? I know hotel is 'international' the top at the moment and jiahua also. Appreciate!
Old 23-02-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
Another good 5 star hotel in Humen is 丰泰花园酒店 check out below website.
It has KTV too, 100-200 girls... Cat: RMB300 and RMB400.... beer drink package is 3 dozen for RMB900 (all included).
not bad quality. Nice place to relax and no rush as most customers come to KTV quite late, after 7:30pm or 8pm... no need to have mad rush to pick girls...
cheers...
mayor ... how come u never bring us there ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
bro,
You came to my rescue! I was just about to ask on 厚街. Same thought, cp is getting boring. May I ask what are the top ktv, footie etc? I know hotel is 'international' the top at the moment and jiahua also. Appreciate!
HJ is not too bad ... and there r a few new hotels since the last time i was there .. perhaps can make a short trip there ... okie ??
Old 23-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mayor ... how come u never bring us there ???

HJ is not too bad ... and there r a few new hotels since the last time i was there .. perhaps can make a short trip there ... okie ??
Ya..ya..ya...a short escapade form cp! heard that one of the top ktv need to take a buggy from the recep to the room.
Old 23-02-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya..ya..ya...a short escapade form cp!.. heard that one of the top ktv need to take a buggy from the recep to the room.
no joke ... ... liddat die die must go and try ....
Old 23-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro,
for houjie, the preferred staying location for me will be surrounding sheraton hotel, where there are few hotels close to each other that you can have fun with.

makan, foot massage, sauna all also can get within walking distance.

since this is humen thread, i think it would be better if you create a new one for houjie if you wish to discuss more; althernatively, can also flip to my old thread which have both houjie and humen.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 23-02-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
for houjie, the preferred staying location for me will be surrounding sheraton hotel, where there are few hotels close to each other that you can have fun with.

since this is humen thread, i think it would be better if you create a new one for houjie if you wish to discuss more; althernatively, can also flip to my old thread which have both houjie and humen.
Thanks for the head up. I remembered there was a hj
Thread but now gone Liao.scared to start new thread ler...wait kana left ,right center from seniors bro.
Old 23-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

yes ... i stayed in one of the best value hotel 恒新商務酒店 near sheraton hotel and it is within walking distance to most hotels and the shopping street ...
it is posted in the humen/houjie thread ....
we can go there to chat further on houjie ...
Old 24-02-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes ... i stayed in one of the best value hotel 恒新商務酒店 near sheraton hotel and it is within walking distance to most hotels and the shopping street ...
it is posted in the humen/houjie thread ....
we can go there to chat further on houjie ...
Ok... Mai tu liao! Let's go!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1