The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

This challenge just go on and on and on and on until one party concede being defeated. Imagine this,every day in any cheong scene,cheongsters are playing this "i can pay higher than YOU" green bean cooking game,hehehe....the game wont end until one day the same place becomes way overly expensive to venture into. There are no poor sillyporean in Batam,that i am sure,hehehe...the way i see it,they are consistently trying to make themselves poorer...lol. (think about it)

Anyway,there are more than just the above mentioned factor that would lead to your so call "bad". For me,i USE the 7 sins to remind myself everytime i go out to "play",hehehe...
I think it is about playing within your means.
Im more towards the low budget type.....some questioned me where the fun is if Im always watching my budget?
To each his own, thats why I rather cheong alone.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Important!!

Looking at all these “life as usual posts” on various threads, I really wonder if most of you are aware that SBF has suddenly come under siege with popular Singapore opinion – and actions - now drastically against us. Practically overnight, our forum is now vilified as being the cradle for depravity, for corrupting young impressionable minds etc.

Please go to the following threads to get the latest about this fast developing situation and make your own suggestions on how to possibly save SBF; Boss cannot continue to do everything single-handedly to still provide a forum for all of us.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=542973
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=542426

Thank you
SEAJ
Old 12-07-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Durian stall (Infront of Acia Ikan Bakar, opposite Vienna hotel)
==============================================

Want to share this durian stall here. They sell MAO SAN WANG @ RP120K/kg. I am a durian lover thru and thru. Confirm it is MSW.

Mao San Wang
Old 12-07-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

The glorious fruit~~~

Same fruit as the previous photo. Took this to show how small the seed is. Very fleshy.

Ate 3 MSW (4KG) for ~ SG40

ENJOY!!
Old 12-07-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Ha! i'm also camping 4 his itinerary.
Coming,coming...hehehe...writing now,coming before Hari Raya,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
Good morning sunshine btm
When you coming back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Tat,u hav to check with nono,i took his green bean cooking illustration from his old post & i knw the ironies of tat "ghost story".
Its a Cultural Ghost Story in China converted into a RA comic book from Hong Kong, originally written by a famous ghost story writer from long ago but the idea of Green Bean Soup Cooking Challenge using real cash money are the irony,not the story itself.

To cook green bean soup to the right taste,the soup itself needs to be boiled with hot burning charcoal on low slow fire for a certain period of time. So a good tasting bowl of green bean soup will take quite a bit of time.

The story goes like this,a super rich man often visit a high class exclusive brothel in ancient China,and he likes to flash his money so as to show off i am richer and more powerful than anyone in town. There was an auction in the brothel that are held once a week to bid for the virginity of their new girl and this super rich man is always the winner. But in a particular night of that special week,he finally met his match,which is another ultra rich man from another town except that he is possessed by the spirit of a girl that this super rich man accidentally killed in one of the past auction after taking her virginity.

The bidding starts but was not able to come to an end as both men are really super ultra rich and this ultra rich man from another town suggest why not they cook green bean soup using 银票 (pronounce as yin piao aka cash notes of much bigger denomination) which are consider very very big cash denomination in ancient China days. End of the green bean soup competition,the super rich man manage to finish cooking the green bean soup 1st and the ultra rich man from another town lost.

The ironic part of this story is that the female ghost wants revenge and later possess the virgin girl and took the life of that super rich man who won the prize. The super rich man tho is the winner did not get his prize,the young girl's virginity but instead died of a heart attack,hehehe...the girl who didnt lost the virginity was later married to the ultra rich man from the other town.

In Batam today,i have seen illustrated situation of the "cooking of the green bean soup using money" by men of the same interest,hehehe...and do you happen to be one of them? Remember i said this before,there are no poor sillyporean in Batam and almost everyone wants to win in the Green Bean Soup Cooking Challenge over one another...lol.

Just a short story with a lesson to learn,please dont take it too seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
i dnt recommend upfront payment b4 the gal arrived.
I dont too. So if there are no trust between the buyer and seller,the only assurance would be a promise of a higher charged price so as to deter the buyer from buying.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 13-07-2015, 08:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Scotty80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning all,

Need a bro who is keen in a visit to Batam.

Absolutely newbie here, having moved from Australia to Sing. But have always been keen to check out Batam.

So I'm planning to go this week for 2D1N. Either tomorrow and Wed, or Wednesday to Thurs (14th - 16th)

After reading all the detailed info probably over 100 posts and all of Nono's excellent advice, I've conceded that I probably shouldn't do this alone as my first visit there. Just getting confused with the taxi, commissions, where to stay/ eat etc. and the 1% dangerous factor has me a little worried. Heh

So anybody keen to join me and learn together?

While I look Asian, I can only speak English, so any advice is welcomed.
Old 13-07-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty80 View Post
So I'm planning to go this week for 2D1N. Either tomorrow and Wed, or Wednesday to Thurs (14th - 16th)
If i am you,with no experience in Batam (i was once newbie,during last year same day today),i would follow this advise by another bro :

Quote:
Originally Posted by firelkf View Post
***Notes:
Bros, driver mention end of Raya dates on 16th, 17th and 18th July.
During these 3 days all the massage joints/KTVs will again be closed.
He advised best to visit around 23rd/24th and after.

Reason bring the ceweks also need time to return back Batam.
Hopefully Bro NoNo will let me join and enlighten me on his next trip out.
Stated on his complete FR below :

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpo...ostcount=31205

Batam is a place where one could go alone,just like going to Sentosa in Sillypore,hehehe...

Hope you have a good time.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 13-07-2015, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
luffy7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all this is my first FR sharing ~

Went Batam on 11 July its a one day trip haha

And we booked a driver whole day for 300k after nego from 500k the driver was good wont ask much and very auto and nice.

Ferry Ticket is $40 for 2 way. cheap lobang ticket can travel any day any time byend of this year. Cheap and swee right? But only go Batam Center only no harbour bay need cheap ticket can find me i got lobang haha

Hotel Pacific Hotel Deluxe Room $55 damn big and nice with balcony room.
After check in rest in room for 1 hour and playing social app to know more girls nearby.
Fun thing added a pretty girl and she directly video call me and chat end up show me her (.)(.) on the video call lol but after we ended the call she text me said she is a LADYBOY lol but on that video her sound and look really dont look like ladyboy lol. Anybody like LB i can pass contact cause not my liking.

After that went to octopuss spa and enjoy total damage is 630k for 2 person ending with HJ exclude tips. I tip 200k after nego form 300k,(Bo bian she got Big C Cup and she let me touch with clothe on and playing my little bro while nego thats why cant nego much.after deal at 200k get whole body roam and she give me a good facial and face massage. my friend also tip 200k and he never even touch the girl because he tot tip is for HJ and din know is include in the package LOL.

Drive come pick us 7pm indo time to Gold Prawn 933 eat and ordered fish,hotplate Tau fu,hum and salt egg prawn plus 2 coconut for 400k damage. seriously i dont think foor there is nice.

After eat we back to hotel and rest for disco and drink at night, happened to chat with a girl on app and she is local,she wanted to join us to disco but she offer us go KTV room better more safe. She wanted to bring 2 friend along to join us but end up 2 girl come only cause 1 sick and also we are confusing what to do....

1. Ask model FL come for long time @ 700k? really chio Neo from $200 SGD to 700k rp
2. Go disco fishing maybe cheaper and more fun....haha
3. meet that 2 local girl which know from app and go KTV sing song?

End up i choose 3 and met that 2 girls with my friend we went sing and drink in room with security guard outside protect and damage for room is 1mil free 1 pack cig and free around 20-25 can of beer and the room is quite big....can change the drink you want...cause actually room rate is 200k and 1mil is package mean we got 800k credit left and change any drink u want from menu if over 800k jus need to top up diff only.

was surprised one of the girl we met quite chio lol i like haha and was surprised tot we will become carrot head kana chop but end up i saw them nego price for us and helping us save money haha. While singing i keep thinking they are prostitute or not....but they totally just want to drink and sing even when eat also cheap road side food cheap like hell....
In the Ktv room after we all drink high it become lasup KTV hug kiss touch everything out lol.
After Ktv we went to hall disco also same la no diff hug kiss and touch and the hall very dark.
Jug of beer is 198k for hall.
When tired we all go back room and hug my girl sleep for few hour then wait for check out...
after woke up wanted to bring them go eat but my friend girl don't want due to rushing to work at don't know where la sell clothe one and my girl is working at salon one....but don't know true or not leh need to check next time at her work place....
They even offer us after check out hotel go their place rest wait and sleep but my thinking is faster run cause dont know them well yet so bluff them our ferry is 2pm need to rush now but actually is 630pm la lol. They also offer us stay their place next time save hotel money.

before i go i did give my girl 100k to take taxi cause she very quiet dont ask for much dont ask anything only thing she will ask is she hungry always hungry but what she eat all damn cheap one like 20-50k food only and she give me a very good GFE quiet and sweet type.
after our driver reach we went nagoya lor then shopping and massage wait for time reach then go ferry ~ End of my FR ~ if my English suck then sorry ~ bo bian...Overall is a nice and good exp trip and will go back find them again maybe after hari raya or next month very fun haha.

End of story lo ~ thanks for reading and hope my info will help you guys ~
Old 13-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by luffy7 View Post

End of story lo ~ thanks for reading and hope my info will help you guys ~
Bro, you got fark the girl or not? No damage for her company?? Seems like she playing the kum Cheng card... Beware! Lol...
Old 13-07-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Durian stall (Infront of Acia Ikan Bakar, opposite Vienna hotel)
==============================================
Want to share this durian stall here. They sell MAO SAN WANG @ RP120K/kg. I am a durian lover thru and thru. Confirm it is MSW.

Mao San Wang
Nice sharing bro....I love durian too but not connoisseur. I like my durian cheap and good
Old 13-07-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
Nice sharing bro....I love durian too but not connoisseur. I like my durian cheap and good
Looool ... Everyone is a connoisseur in his own right. It's just that for me, I wouldn't drive out of my way to, for example, eat mie pangsit (or cheap food which likely won't justify petrol cost, time and parking fee). So hence why my own food FR tends to be in search of pricier but solid quality or hard-to-come-by cuisine; worth the driving, petrol etc.

I also totally understand infrequent-visiting bros here generally food-FR in touristy areas. I would too if I were one.

Cheers!
Old 14-07-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffy7 View Post

When tired we all go back room and hug my girl sleep for few hour then wait for check out...
Hug and sleep..!? at least must teh neh neh or teh backside abit mah..

Anyway.. upz u for sharing..

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 14-07-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5631 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
I love durian too, but it's so complex to handle.

One year ago, I bought a durian from the market in Batam (in front of Avava, on the way from Formosa to Planet Holiday, so to speak).
Next day, I packed it in my backpack with my dirty clothes in Formosa, brought it to Singapore Harbour Front on ferry, then to Changi using MRT, then checked-in with my luggage to my home country in Europe via Paris CDG.

I finally opened it in the kitchen of my parents apartment (I avoided to open it in MY apartment ), for the enjoyment of everyone who never saw a durian before.
Old 14-07-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I love durian too, but it's so complex to handle.

One year ago, I bought a durian from the market in Batam (in front of Avava, on the way from Formosa to Planet Holiday, so to speak).
Next day, I packed it in my backpack with my dirty clothes in Formosa, brought it to Singapore Harbour Front on ferry, then to Changi using MRT, then checked-in with my luggage to my home country in Europe via Paris CDG.

I finally opened it in the kitchen of my parents apartment (I avoided to open it in MY apartment ), for the enjoyment of everyone who never saw a durian before.
The durian sure travelled far.
Old 14-07-2015, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
luffy7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Bro, you got fark the girl or not? No damage for her company?? Seems like she playing the kum Cheng card... Beware! Lol...
got fark but half put in half way only haha cause too drunk and tired somemore very tight really hard to put in lol, never pay cause she never ask also only give her 100k to take taxi. what is kum cheng card?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread