The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-03-2024, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Giving a shout out for strawberry.
Initially didn't notice her listing but another ml recommended her.
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/strawberry-massage/

For sty lovers
V fair not to short. Slim built
Although she is new here her sensual is better than those laojiao. Natural talent

She stays b area with another syt. See her listing and decide for yourself. Closest resemblance to the last photo.

Will rtm
Old 14-03-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Orochisama is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello bros. Any recommendations for MLs in the west? Will be visiting SG for a few days next week. Much appreciated!
Old 14-03-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Sigh, want to try Yu Er but my number not in her database she frequently check. Asked me to go visit other ML to get them to write for me.

Any ML recommendations? 3 months never visit any ML in SG.
Tried her once, not bad massage but not my cup of tea because I like SYT more (she looks maybe mid to late 20s?). And one thing quite annoying is she keep sending random PMs on WeChat to ask you to visit, that I had to mute her notification haha, later kenna check at home
Old 14-03-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
Tried her once, not bad massage but not my cup of tea because I like SYT more (she looks maybe mid to late 20s?). And one thing quite annoying is she keep sending random PMs on WeChat to ask you to visit, that I had to mute her notification haha, later kenna check at home
Wanted to try this Yu Er, but I read from past reviews that she is not SN? Is it still the case?
Old 14-03-2024, 11:39 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartML View Post
I think we rate MLs based on 3 key attributes: Looks, Massage, Sensual

Here is where I think some of them stand for ref:

Looks: MHT
Massage: Love
Looks + Massage: Xin Yan, Anyi
Looks + Sensual: Tomato
Massage + Sensual: Gigi
Looks + Massage + Sensual: None
For Massage shoule be Xin Yan. For Looks + Massage shoule be Love.

Quite close to Looks + Massage + Sensual should be Man Man. But as a milf liao, not so chio lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 14-03-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Any FR for this lady ? TY
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/an-an-massage/
Old 14-03-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Visited recently, short FR fyi.

The good:

Quite close to the photos, friendly pleasant looking lass with nice long hair, mid to late 20s with my guesstimation

Big natural knockers, around C or bigger, slightly sagging

Does a very gentle hj, patient, won't try to rip your dick off if you take longer time to cum

The bad:

Central location but some distant away from public transport and have to climb upslope abit

Massage is short and meh

Sensual repetiore is rather limited, just some finger teasing then straight to hj, nothing else. Almost the same like the previous occupant

RTM: Maybe, not as active with SLG MLs nowadays, see the listing quite sians, although it's now more populated then before
Old 14-03-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi bro, castle ad says top up abit can FJ. when u are there if u like what u see, and ML quote u more that castle ad for FJ, do u all just reject? or tell ML that u saw her other ad too?

i’m new to this new ML hobby, wondering how to bros here usually handle this?

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/yu-er-massage/
Old 14-03-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Visited recently, short FR fyi.

The good:

Quite close to the photos, friendly pleasant looking lass with nice long hair, mid to late 20s with my guesstimation

Big natural knockers, around C or bigger, slightly sagging

Does a very gentle hj, patient, won't try to rip your dick off if you take longer time to cum

The bad:

Central location but some distant away from public transport and have to climb upslope abit

Massage is short and meh

Sensual repetiore is rather limited, just some finger teasing then straight to hj, nothing else. Almost the same like the previous occupant

RTM: Maybe, not as active with SLG MLs nowadays, see the listing quite sians, although it's now more populated then before
She was here b4 right? Think it was under a diff name.
Old 14-03-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
She was here b4 right? Think it was under a diff name.
She reminds me of Qing Qing near the famous hill.
Old 14-03-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
She reminds me of Qing Qing near the famous hill.
Ya i think that's her name, not sure why she used another name..maybe her old name taken?
Old 14-03-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartML View Post
I think we rate MLs based on 3 key attributes: Looks, Massage, Sensual
Here is where I think some of them stand for ref:
Looks: MHT
Massage: Love
Looks + Massage: Xin Yan, Anyi
Looks + Sensual: Tomato
Massage + Sensual: Gigi
Looks + Massage + Sensual: None
Ma La Xi is the best hor...
Old 14-03-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
Wanted to try this Yu Er, but I read from past reviews that she is not SN? Is it still the case?
She is SN bro, just no FN if you massage only

Quote:
Originally Posted by mika View Post
hi bro, castle ad says top up abit can FJ. when u are there if u like what u see, and ML quote u more that castle ad for FJ, do u all just reject? or tell ML that u saw her other ad too?

i’m new to this new ML hobby, wondering how to bros here usually handle this?

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/yu-er-massage/
It would be strange if she quote you beyond what her ad in castle says tho... I don't really visit FL for massage cos they're terrible at massaging (lol) but there was once an ML told me 'business was bad' and asked if I wanted to top up for FJ, I was able to nego for slightly cheaper than listed (I think $10-$20 cheaper). But YMMV, maybe depends on your chemistry with her also la...
Old 14-03-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
For Massage shoule be Xin Yan. For Looks + Massage shoule be Love.

Quite close to Looks + Massage + Sensual should be Man Man. But as a milf liao, not so chio lor.
My vote as well, she gives me that vibe that made me want to upgrade!
Old 14-03-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
She is SN bro, just no FN if you massage only

It would be strange if she quote you beyond what her ad in castle says tho... I don't really visit FL for massage cos they're terrible at massaging (lol) but there was once an ML told me 'business was bad' and asked if I wanted to top up for FJ, I was able to nego for slightly cheaper than listed (I think $10-$20 cheaper). But YMMV, maybe depends on your chemistry with her also la...
Actually I thought Yu Er got do FL one also eh. Saw it on another place listing a while back. Aiyw was thinking of visiting her as ML first, if can click, piak piak time!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1