The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
CumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of light
Deepthroating girlfriends/FwB

Any bros enjoy deepthroating your girls? everytime when deepthroating, my FwB will try to but often cannot take it whole. Don't know whether eating sweets for throat will help as she told me that her girlfriends told her that. tried but not helpful. outside there are some sweets that will help to relax the throat muscles, is that true?

Last edited by CumRainer; 11-03-2024 at 04:08 PM.
Old 11-03-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of
Re: Deepthroating girlfriends/FwB

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumRainer View Post
Any bros enjoy deepthroating your girls? everytime when deepthroating, my FwB will try to but often cannot take it whole. Don't know whether eating sweets for throat will help as she told me that her girlfriends told her that. tried but not helpful. outside there are some sweets that will help to relax the throat muscles, is that true?
Just hold the head and ram it down a few times. My maid always encounter the throat barrier... gotta really push it through... once its inside not that bad, she usually can tahan a few minutes before gagging.
Old 11-03-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
CumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
Just hold the head and ram it down a few times. My maid always encounter the throat barrier... gotta really push it through... once its inside not that bad, she usually can tahan a few minutes before gagging.
Thanks for the tip...
Old 11-03-2024, 08:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice I like especially until she gagged..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-03-2024, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hmm... sounds to me like your girl has a lancheow, otherwise u cannot perform deep throat, and that you seem to enjoy deep throating your tranny girlfriend. I don't think many bros on this forum have a tranny girlfriend. So, u are on your own. Hey, But who are we to judge if you are a tranny lover?
Old 12-03-2024, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is a skill thru tons of practice.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 12-03-2024, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
Agreed with this point. Did it with other people wife in the cinema since her husband doesn’t like bj so met up with me. Just push her head down all the way. She came up with saliva dripping and panting.
Old 12-03-2024, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

Ask her to put her right or left thumb in her palm and squeeze it. Doesn't need to be too hard. Her gag reflex will become less and you can go deeper.

Thank me later
Old 12-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
yes there are muscle relaxants you can use, but not recommended.

depending on how sub your fwb is, i have trained one by putting my cock in her mouth slowly and pinching her nose. she will eventually gulp for air and it allows me to enter deeper. keep repeating this and her deepthroat will be pro.

she might vomit so you better prep by laying a waterproof sheet and asking her to eat light.

but upon graduation i can leg lock her head down and she still can lick my balls
Old 12-03-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Ask her to put her right or left thumb in her palm and squeeze it. Doesn't need to be too hard. Her gag reflex will become less and you can go deeper.

Thank me later
this is some solid advice haha. thanks bro.
Old 12-03-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
yes there are muscle relaxants you can use, but not recommended.

depending on how sub your fwb is, i have trained one by putting my cock in her mouth slowly and pinching her nose. she will eventually gulp for air and it allows me to enter deeper. keep repeating this and her deepthroat will be pro.

she might vomit so you better prep by laying a waterproof sheet and asking her to eat light.

but upon graduation i can leg lock her head down and she still can lick my balls
Wa...bro, this sounds really kinky but extreme. But I encountered girls who can suck dick and lick balls at the same time and it's heavenly la...
Old 12-03-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Yah bro songsong my current gal can do that fuck damn shiok
Old 12-03-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
holyrennn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
curious qn to u guys, how big is it to struggle so hard?
Old 13-03-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

Haven’t got a gf or FwB that would do deepthroat for me.
Ex-gf was willing to bj only…

Only having my DT release with FL nowadays… hunt for FwB continues…
Old 13-03-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
Wa...bro, this sounds really kinky but extreme. But I encountered girls who can suck dick and lick balls at the same time and it's heavenly la...
haha yes its extreme. but i'm in kink so its pretty common. just make sure theres plenty of communication before and after. afterwards also show much TLC lah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1