The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2024, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ridiculous pricing recently at spa (holland and Bukit Batok)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Any spa name have bliss need to avoid for sure. All super sharp knifes
Bliss p at Balest** .knife very sharp
4B for Bj\\
Min 160 walk out from the shop
Old 19-04-2024, 04:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dqblue View Post
I consider myself lucky already. Once I enter shop, already say need to pay 2B for 60 mins. Then massage halfway, keep asking me whether want 4 hands, i say no. When pop GQ, i was quoted another 2B! I didn't want to kick up a fuss, because I know these days, all the MLs at such locations, got backing wan...no choice, gotta bleed 4B just for HJ. And there is almost no way to warn other bros. *sigh*
1..who stupid to pay 100 just to enter..

2. What do u mean ^^got backing^^? This is SG ..backing like what? Some old uncle pimp? A baby gangsta? You got no balls at all ahh? No choice????? Geezus kristos...fyckin wimp
Old 19-04-2024, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Avoid grand*ur spa at clementi ave 2 also, extremely pushy for $88 massage, if you insist $50 will assign you 1st floor room, plus ML will keep nagging at you to top up to 88 during massage. Roam is additional 50 on top of 50 for hj
Old 19-04-2024, 07:01 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 864 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120109 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Bliss p at Balest** .knife very sharp
4B for Bj\\
Min 160 walk out from the shop
All bluss not limited to locations knifes are sharp as they no lack of carrot head sillyporeans…

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 19-04-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Any spa name have bliss need to avoid for sure. All super sharp knifes
Pure Bliss at NewWest is good. Can take basic 58 per hour and after care is market rate. Discreet, open till 2am and carpark.
Old 19-04-2024, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
Avoid grand*ur spa at clementi ave 2 also, extremely pushy for $88 massage, if you insist $50 will assign you 1st floor room, plus ML will keep nagging at you to top up to 88 during massage. Roam is additional 50 on top of 50 for hj
I am so glad I saw your post today. I was actually thinking of visiting this spa this afternoon as I will be in that area and I did add one of the MLs some time back and wanted to try her service.

Given the kind of pricing there, I will give this a miss and visit another one nearby which is a curtain joint and hopefully prices have not changed since it has been more than a year since I visited there.
Old 19-04-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
1..who stupid to pay 100 just to enter..

2. What do u mean ^^got backing^^? This is SG ..backing like what? Some old uncle pimp? A baby gangsta? You got no balls at all ahh? No choice????? Geezus kristos...fyckin wimp
Exactly. Got once I had a dispute with ml for 20 minutes before I make her acknowledge it was her fault for wrong pricing and she let me leave the shop.
Old 19-04-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
I am so glad I saw your post today. I was actually thinking of visiting this spa this afternoon as I will be in that area and I did add one of the MLs some time back and wanted to try her service.

Given the kind of pricing there, I will give this a miss and visit another one nearby which is a curtain joint and hopefully prices have not changed since it has been more than a year since I visited there.
Go and try w*nder spa. You should see how grand*ur spa receptionist push customer to take $88 masssge, very hard to reject her. That's why I strongly dislike it. She is that kind of "in your face" upsell.

Last edited by ssd3469; 19-04-2024 at 12:59 PM.
Old 19-04-2024, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wongqy1359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Same goes with *-spa at Jurong. ML will black face and only massage back if you don’t top up to $88.

Last edited by wongqy1359; 19-04-2024 at 01:23 PM.
Old 19-04-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 864 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120109 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Pure Bliss at NewWest is good. Can take basic 58 per hour and after care is market rate. Discreet, open till 2am and carpark.
No wor. Depends on ML. Now they are super desperate. Last time no 88 no GQ and many good ML left as business dropped like shit. If 58 they do it kana caught will be fine so they are taking risk

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 19-04-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
dqblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes, you, you there.
don't need to be a keyboard warrior. I spent that money, if I kena, I swallow and accept, I warn other bros. Simple as that.
Why don't you go and set things straight? Yes you.
Old 19-04-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40371 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Go and try w*nder spa. You should see how grand*ur spa receptionist push customer to take $88 masssge, very hard to reject her. That's why I strongly dislike it. She is that kind of "in your face" upsell.
Why very hard to reject receptionist upsell ? Just walk off let her talking to herself

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 bokinhvan876 30/4 AhMin 1/5
Old 19-04-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
dqblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Just go geylang, straight forward, backing? Just call the blue brothers unless they hv guts n kill u on the spot,lol
i am sure, there are bros who come out to play, it is not just about the money wasted, it is also about safety, no hassle, truthful FR, sharing between fello cheongsters. The shop maybe don't have guts, or maybe they do? But why invite the trouble? Even if call polis, you want to leave your name on record meh ? even if you are absolute at no fault
Peace lah, just sad that FL sites are loaded with lop sided and fake FRs.
Old 19-04-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Why very hard to reject receptionist upsell ? Just walk off let her talking to herself
I meant if you wanted to insist on taking 50
Old 19-04-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40371 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I meant if you wanted to insist on taking 50
Just said no 50 ( if advertised ) will do if she keep on pushing just walk off

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 bokinhvan876 30/4 AhMin 1/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1