The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Nostrings is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Unknown Zapper

I got zapped 5 points and the zapper didn't even dare to leave his nick. Some zapping hero who enjoys hiding in the dark. If you didn't like what I posted, write to me instead of zapping in the dark
Old 26-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unknown Zapper

siao ah, ppl zap u cos already dun like wat u post liao still waste time write to u for wat

p/s btw, would suggest u faster pm to mod and delete tis thread for ur own good
Old 26-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ericgo18 is Cool - loads of Potential

relax la, points cant get you anything. when i 1st got my acc here 5 yrs ago sam boss only started with 10points for all newbie now after 5 years i still havent progress much, but who care
Old 26-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 14
whitetiger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitetiger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
siao ah, ppl zap u cos already dun like wat u post liao still waste time write to u for wat

p/s btw, would suggest u faster pm to mod and delete tis thread for ur own good

Maybe too late for him liao.
Old 26-10-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrings View Post
I got zapped 5 points and the zapper didn't even dare to leave his nick. Some zapping hero who enjoys hiding in the dark. If you didn't like what I posted, write to me instead of zapping in the dark
Did the zapper include any vuglar words like the F word in the zap remarks?
Old 26-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

Nope no remarks at all. All unknown! From 25pts I dropped all the way to 8! Haha. Well i can't stop ppl from zapping me but only shows how much some ppl enjoy zapping in the dark. It's like stabbing someone and running away
Old 26-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Points are nothing, just don't let it reach 0 can already, then you cannot post anything. My other account has a power of 8 but due to fact I asked the TS to remove my GF pics, he refused, I scolded him and he reported to the mod, I'm zapped like -100 same goes for my current acct, but I got back the power. Heck care
Old 26-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

Lucky you. Haha. Anyway I feel that if there is something wrong I've done, just tell me. I was just trying to initiate something I think can be good and convenient for all samsters
Old 26-10-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Braddah, your ranking on SBF has ZERO correlation to your ranking in real SG society. If you obsess over it you are mis-focused. I hope this enlightenment helps you braddah.
Old 26-10-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi nostrings,

This is a lawless world.
some guys like to take advantage of their so-called power to zap anything they dislike according to their whims
this is worst than going to court
at least judge can allow you to appeal
here, you have no chance
people just shoot
they enjoy doing this because no one knows who they're
just lie low, don't bother to come up with any new threads
just be a passive observer to safe your skin
this is "PAP" world here, no tolerance of dissent or anything unusual
Old 26-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think we should not care about the point and power. We should focus in updating the most recent sex stories or update any sexual activities.
Old 27-10-2011, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

If everyone that got zapped and created such threads, this forum will be flooded with this kinda threads

The point system works as such that it is no obligation to leave your name/nick when zapping someone.
All your post doesnt mean everyone MUST appreciate it.

You cannot pleased the whole world with your words, some likes some dislikes.
Those dislikes will zap you (i always wonder why people cannot just leave it alone, but o well, that how this points system works), those appreciate it will Upped you and expect a damn return

Thats human nature, good things open, bad things hide
Old 27-10-2011, 05:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

Nostrings,

Saw quite a number of new threads, which I believe unnecessary, opened by you. I also believe that whoever zapped you, must be due to your threads. For example, do you need to open 2 threads to give us live telecast on Geylang? Will it serve the bros here or will it also serve the police, AV etc? Just my thought on this issue. Thanks.
Old 27-10-2011, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 13
ugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond repute

dont worry too much ts, this is part and parcel of life

http://s11.flagcounter.com/count2/VH...s_0/percent_0/
Old 27-10-2011, 07:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can state categorically that the foremost reason for getting zapped is starting a thread to complain about being zapped.

It'll cost you at least another 30 points before it blows over.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1