The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclesammi View Post
Lets have more serious and constructive and fun contribution here. Cheers
Agree to have fun. I planning to go HCMC end of the mth or beginning of next mth. Who wants to join the fun??
Old 09-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclesammi View Post
No need to be so work up bros. Let leave and let go. If you think its rubbish just rubbed it off ur eyes.
Hehe...give you face

Also thanks for answering all my questions patiently the last time...i finally get the real answer that I want without breaking the laws by the mouth of ICA
Old 09-03-2007, 10:39 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Hehe...give you face
u so good boy tonight...
Old 09-03-2007, 10:41 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
u so good boy tonight...
Knn...you stalker is it...how come tonight at home not at your play ground?
Old 09-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Knn...you stalker is it...how come tonight at home not at your play ground?
U dunno I good boy meh???
Old 09-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Back from Vietnam (HCM and Mekong). This trip, I manage to see her living conditions there, but still I never ask about her work and work place.

I was surprised when she asked me to go Mekong to her parents house. It’s a country side farm. Went there and stay for 1 day also..living condition… hhhmmm…I hope I won’t go anymore.

I dunno why she would let her parents know about me now? Why last time she don’t want to…hhmmm.

I also visited the place she and her friend rented to stay. It is a single storey unit in a construction quarter in Q8. She claimed to be about S$100/mth.6 person staying (her bro and ba xa and 3 friends). Although it’s clean, and has water from tap and toilet…which is better than country side. I find the living condition is still CMI…IMHO.

Anyway I have a lot of feelings throughout the trip especially seeing the rich family that my bro g/f have and poor family of my g/f …. It rather difficult to express it out…or maybe i dunno how to write.. but overall I kind of pity the poor in Vietnam. .... but still i find that they seems to be a happy family together.

I do not know how the poor (my g/f and friends)are able to live in such condition... maybe we have too good life in sillypore..still can have a computer in our own airconditioned room to post forum...
Old 10-03-2007, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Agree to have fun. I planning to go HCMC end of the mth or beginning of next mth. Who wants to join the fun??
Me me me.... Going on the 31 Mar.....
Old 10-03-2007, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I do not know how the poor (my g/f and friends)are able to live in such condition... maybe we have too good life in sillypore..still can have a computer in our own airconditioned room to post forum...
They were used to the environment or the life style they are in now... Give u some time and once u get used to it, u will not complain...
Old 10-03-2007, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

..thanks bro* who up a few pts... kum siah kum siah. For Vn luvers, all good luck & work hard (both in achievement & satisfaction)...it would bear fruits in the long term..yes, there's $ to spend (spend wisely & communicate a lot to let the person know $ is for them, not anybody else), there's time to invest (to gain the confidence & trust). We are not as aggresive or violent as Vn men so its already a plus point - impress on them your charm, it would bear fruits.

I'm newbie, but learning very hard from all the bros here in all forum. Thanks for all the help...besides the nice info on where to cheong - it makes life enriching, just play safe ok, hv some little fun - that's all...

* Am??? - I get it! I understd who...thanks
Old 10-03-2007, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I was surprised when she asked me to go Mekong to her parents house. It’s a country side farm. Went there and stay for 1 day also..living condition… hhhmmm…I hope I won’t go anymore.
I also visited the place she and her friend rented to stay. It is a single storey unit in a construction quarter in Q8. She claimed to be about S$100/mth.6 person staying (her bro and ba xa and 3 friends). Although it’s clean, and has water from tap and toilet…which is better than country side. I find the living condition is still CMI…IMHO. I do not know how the poor (my g/f and friends)are able to live in such condition... maybe we have too good life in sillypore..still can have a computer in our own airconditioned room to post forum...
Which province did you visit in the Mekong Delta? My wife is from mekong Delta area too. I agree with you that living conditions in the mekong delta is not too good. They are still very primitive. No proper sanitary facilities, no proper water supply. For bros who do not know, they basically just collect rain water with big clay buckets. The collected water is used for drinking, bathing and every other thing. When i first went to my wife's place several years ago, i was really shocked by the conditions. But its getting used to. After several trips, now i even have a property there. For HCM City, most province people will rent quarters that are quite run down. Main thing is cheap. They basically sleep on the floor and just need a place with toilet. Singaporeans have good life in singapore.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82 View Post
They were used to the environment or the life style they are in now... Give u some time and once u get used to it, u will not complain...
I agree with Bro Gremio82. I remember when i first stayed with my wife (then gf) in her rented house in District Binh Thanh in HCM City, it was a house considered quite good for the province people in City already. At least it has a living room and a seperated room. But the toilet is really run down. When my parents visited me the first time, they were very sad to see me living in such conditions. But i no choice then, used all my money for business then. Although run down, i was happy staying with my wife in that house. I remember how i quickly rented a proper house once my business stablised. Need business to be stablised as the difference in rental for the 2 houses is very much, one is 1 million VND , one is US$400.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82 View Post
Me me me.... Going on the 31 Mar.....
Hmmmm can consider...
Old 10-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Which province did you visit in the Mekong Delta? My wife is from mekong Delta area too. I
maybe that time when you go...one of your hong bao is given to her gf or her fmaily....sakali relative...
Old 10-03-2007, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Which province did you visit in the Mekong Delta? My wife is from mekong Delta area too. I agree with you that living conditions in the mekong delta is not too good. They are still very primitive. No proper sanitary facilities, no proper water supply. For bros who do not know, they basically just collect rain water with big clay buckets. The collected water is used for drinking, bathing and every other thing.
I don't know the province that my viet g/f family is living in, i only know its about travel 4 hours trvalling distance from HCM. Than still need to take a 20minute ride on the motorcycle from the main road into the farm area. (a bumpy ride)

Agree that there is no proper sanitary. Do everything by the river. I had food poisoning and runs a high fever of 39 degC when i stayed over at her friends house (7 hours south of HCM.... quite near Mekong city centre). When go back HCM, my viet g/f send me to a clinic to get an injection before i take the flight back in the afternoon.

This is the 2nd time i go VN....and both times fell sick... and on both time my viet g/f always take very good care of me.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:

maybe that time when you go...one of your hong bao is given to her gf or her fmaily....sakali relative..

Ya, very lightly is relative.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1