The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
stifller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtSeavers View Post
hello, bro stifller
may i ask you which hotel the pic is from?
lol bro haha got it right

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
I mean how much for the girl in your post. The rest I know la. hehe
her normal rate is $150 for short time. up to you to negotiate if you want her longer.

got another pic today for bros. when she posed with the pillow, she was messing with my head, telling me what she'll do to me when i let her get on top. crazy girl - but she wasn't kidding. she can move that ass! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
if my memory serve right ... not hotel

Wait for the bro stifler to reply ..
lol bro haha jumped the gun. but yeah, it's VC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahahaha View Post
Suspect it is Victoria Courts.
i think they call this a theme party room, said it's 60sqm in size. has a jacuzzi that can fit 6 comfortably, a huge open space for disco, and a full king size bed.

i'll be trying the other party rooms next time i go whoring. i hear there's one designed like venice. can't wait for that one

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
Victoria court quite kinky huh , but i think SOGO takes the cake for the most number of MIRRORS in a freakin room --> they have ceiling mirror, wall mirror and even SIDE mirror, next to the bed!

really encourages you to try all positions!
tried sogo some time ago - cheaper than VC but not as clean. my pinoy friend gave me discount cards for both places though.
Old 20-09-2011, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Hahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stifller View Post

i think they call this a theme party room, said it's 60sqm in size. has a jacuzzi that can fit 6 comfortably, a huge open space for disco, and a full king size bed.

i'll be trying the other party rooms next time i go whoring. i hear there's one designed like venice. can't wait for that one
This is VC Malate Embassy Room right? It is not cheap and I wonder how much discount can you get. Envy!!!!!
Old 20-09-2011, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

stilfer: I was in a place, not a hotel, which had a eerily similar setup ..

I only checked out Sogo, for the prices, it is good for ST, but, no, not for a long stay.

I stick to Rivera Mansion in Mabini street (walking distance to MBC), or other options, like BSA or Best Western if around Makati ..

Will up you later bro ..
Old 20-09-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

VC rooms look good and still within Malate! Maybe a new base for me next time. hee
Old 20-09-2011, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
monteroman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when you are in VC, ask for discount. they dont offer but it is readily available.
Old 20-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
YoungHunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, i am dropping by manila this weekend for a business trip.
First time in manila, any old bird free to meet up for drinks ?
Old 20-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahahaha View Post
This is VC Malate Embassy Room right? It is not cheap and I wonder how much discount can you get. Envy!!!!!
bro, this one is in pasay, cunta road, i think. just tell the taxi driver the vc nearest miss universal. they'll know. there's also a bunch of other motels in the area, and i saw a nearby sogo corner of edsa.

my friend gave me the vc black card - i think it's 20% off on transit room rate, 10% off on food. the sogo discount card says 33% off on transit.

i can lend these discount cards to bros who will go on short holidays to manila. just buzz me about it.

Quote:
stilfer: I was in a place, not a hotel, which had a eerily similar setup ..

I only checked out Sogo, for the prices, it is good for ST, but, no, not for a long stay.

I stick to Rivera Mansion in Mabini street (walking distance to MBC), or other options, like BSA or Best Western if around Makati ..

Will up you later bro ..
wonder where this place you mean is.. i wanna go there. lol

i've tried BSA in makati before. good convenient place, near greenbelt, and cheap also. but when in makati, i'm usually holed up in shang or peninsula on company account

thanks for the the up bro. wish i could reciprocate, but i aint got none to give away. plus i dunno how this point thingy works. nonetheless, much appreciated

what i can do is post another pic for everyone's viewing pleasure. cheers!

Old 21-09-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by monteroman View Post
...ask for discount. they dont offer but it is readily available.
I had this black colour Lifetime privilege card from Victoria Court which offer 5% discount only. Victoria Court is a totally different setup from hotel line, just like SOGO hotel that charge by hourly to a 24hr stay. In Metro Manila, this motel chain offer the basic room under 2K peso for a whole 24hr stay, which is clean, spacious and some decent rooms are newly renovated. They provide free WiFi, cable channels, mini fridge, hair dryer and free breakfast good for 2, can order anytime during your stay. The water pressure and temperature is good. If you want a room with window for city view, you can forget this and look else where. Noisy air-con box unit though is new and very cool. No safe in-room and thin white sheet as the blanket. Seem like all taxi driver will know any branch so getting there by taxi should not be a problem. For Cuneta branch, which is very near to NAIA and Mall Of Asia, if time and weather permit, I could take a jeep ride to SM MOA or EDSA MRT station.
I had tried to do phone booking before, but they decline my request cause it is first come first stay basic. Their web site offer online booking now. When I landed and arrived there around 5-6am without advance booking, I did not encounter any problem checking in. While some full-fledged hotels will say that, "Sorry Sir, our check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 12pm. Please come back again later..."
This motel chain is for sure gal friendly and 99% of guests are couple: M/F, F/F, M/M.

Have fun!
Old 21-09-2011, 10:16 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, in Philippines, you must ask for discount .. like, in Rivera / Mabini Street, the list price is 3,600, but I never paid more than 2,400, as, when I ask, the discount comes ..

The issues is .. if you get a hotel booked out of Singapore agent, say, they say 3,000 (list price) and when you want to extend, the hotel will insist 3,000 even though you are extending direct .. and most of the hotel staff can't think out of the box.

I had an issue in Makati suites, wanted to extend but the reception kept saying 'must check with your agency in Singapore .. ' I told her, I am extending on my own, yah, you guys always try to protect the business, especially when the Singapore agency is run by fiipina, but, me, as a customer, have a choice'

Yah, I did have a choice - dragged by bags over to BSA mansion at Legazpi .. than pay jacked up prices at Makati Suites for 1 week

The reception kept calling me, and no, I didn't bother to answer after telling them they lost 1 week guest stay ..

cupnoodle: never had any issue with any hotel for 'girl friendly' except the one chain that is run by the catholic family who insist you prove your relationship .. forgot the name though ..
Old 21-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stifller View Post
i've tried BSA in makati before. good convenient place, near greenbelt, and cheap also. but when in makati, i'm usually holed up in shang or peninsula on company account
The biggest selling point for BSA is, you just need to crawl across the road / multi storey car park and you are in GB couldn't be closer ..

And .. points ?

You collect points, and the more points you have, the bigger the d**k is .. haha ..

nah, kidding. Some people consider those with enourmous points as 'great' ones or so .. some consider the value of contribution .. you may see punks with 50 posts, with 500 points, or some with 500 posts and 50 points .. the main thing is - you happy, me happy (that's my policy too .. can't bother chasing points .. )

If you reach 40 points, you can 'give points, as you claim your 'power' and for each year of residency, you get one point (so 5 point behind name means 5 years in residence at SBF) .. and also zap .. if you hate somebody - though rarely I do that ..

I will up you now .. 9 points ..
Old 21-09-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
The biggest selling point for BSA is, you just need to crawl across the road / multi storey car park and you are in GB couldn't be closer ..
there's also a couple more good things about BSA bro. there are 2 good MPs nearby - Eustacia and Phoenix. i've been to both (though not recently), and they both have the aquarium type of setup. the last girl i tried in eustacia was mind-blowingly amazing (among other blowing stuff lol) - not for the weak of heart! i'd say she's in my top 3 of all time in terms of performance. if i recall correctly, she goes by the name yuki. highly recommended

Quote:
nah, kidding. Some people consider those with enourmous points as 'great' ones or so .. some consider the value of contribution .. you may see punks with 50 posts, with 500 points, or some with 500 posts and 50 points .. the main thing is - you happy, me happy (that's my policy too .. can't bother chasing points .. )

If you reach 40 points, you can 'give points, as you claim your 'power' and for each year of residency, you get one point (so 5 point behind name means 5 years in residence at SBF) .. and also zap .. if you hate somebody - though rarely I do that ..

I will up you now .. 9 points ..
thanks for taking the time to explain, and for the points. here's my only way of reciprocating - pic of the day

btw, i've been pestering her to come over here to service bros as fl. unfortunately, since i haven't patronise pinoys here yet, i can't answer all her questions, esp rates. any bros care to enlighten me on reasonable rates for ex-magazine model with a very pretty face, and does everything except aj?

Old 21-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster

since it is shameful to charged anybody under prostitution, everybody gets charged under human trafficking .. and sort of first for Makati ..

Police raid KTV club in Makati City, ‘college girls’ in sex trade rescued
INQUIRER.net
10:51 pm | Wednesday, September 21st, 2011

MANILA, Philippines—Around 50 alleged sex traders including female college students were rescued by police while nine suspects were arrested in a raid in Makati Tuesday midnight, police said Wednesday.

The Criminal Investigation and Detection Group’s (CIDG) Women and Children Protection Division (WCPD), the Inter-Agency Council Against Trafficking (IACAT) and Makati City officials joined forces in raiding Club Pharaoh KTV at Creekside building, Amorsolo corner Javier Streets, Legaspi Village, Makati City around midnight Tuesday, said CIDG chief Police Director Samuel D. Pagdilao Jr.

The suspects were floor managers of Club Pharaoh KTV identified only through their aliases; Sheldon, Junnelyn, Nati, Ma. Reyna, Maila, Ma. Victoria, Elena, Mary Angelyn and Noemi.

CIDG-WCPD chief Police Superintendent Emma Libunao said there were complaints stating the establishment was engaging in sex trade and some of its workers are students.

The presence of an “aquarium,” in which customers can view and choose a female worker was already an evidence of exploitation of women and constitutes a violation of the anti-human trafficking law, Libunao said. “The aquarium can be likened to a glass container where the women are being sold as commodity for sexual services to customers.”

Investigation showed that while customers have to pay P5,000 for the services of an “entertainer” inside the VIP room, the woman was being paid around P400 per hour by the management of Club Pharaoh KTV. If the customer chooses to avail of sexual services from the female worker of their choice, there are private rooms where they can pay P10,000 for the said service, Libunao said.

He added the CIDG-WCPD and the IACAT have evidence that can prove that female workers of the said establishment perform sexual acts with customers inside the VIP and the other private rooms.

Violations of the Anti-Human Trafficking in Persons Act will be filed against the suspects, Libunao said.
Old 22-09-2011, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So sad that the raids have hit Makati as well.. guess it's time to invest in a good DVD collection or sign up for sky cable gold package...

Anyway have heard that Pharaoh was an "ok" place to pick up chicks, but too bad it's probably going to be slow now for at least another 2 - 3 months. Anybody been there b4?
Old 22-09-2011, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Flew into Manila last night. Hit Edsa Entertainment Complex first thing after checking in. Like what many bros say, BF is 1,600 pesos and taking girl out is 2,500 - 3,000 pesos (short-time). The mummies were pushy last night probably due to a lack of customers (girls outnumber customers 8 to 1, approximately). Kept asking me to buy coffee, LD, etc. Just smile and refuse if not you would be surprised at the final bill. Most customers are Korean. What I did was to walk into a bar, check out the goods and if nothing interests me, just hop to the next one. No pressure.

Just went to MBC at lunchtime. Well, perhaps not surprisingly, the place was dead. Quite a mixture here as you can see young ones and also the have-beens. Customers are a mix of locals and foreigners. Didn't talk to anyone so don't know the rates.

Will be checking out Icon tonight; my local number is 09174713844 so call me if you wanna do the same.
Old 22-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster

bolsterposter: heard a lot of pharaoh, but .. being close to my normal stay place (Legazpi) no joy in making a quick detour

Hope Classmate and such don't get hit ..

darkknightrises : EDSA, too late, all the good things have been stolen by the koreans (no offence)

MBC: early evening is good .. actually, try at 10 or 11 you will be surprised at what you can find, at that time of the day ..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1