The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 11
cloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Undertable worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmycharmer View Post
Cheryl lee use to be on undertable last time,I think. That is Cheryl lai
I see. Thanks bro.
Old 29-01-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
well, her back view. Saw her before. Really horny lady
Wa nice backview. More please.
Who can I PM to get contact for the party?
Old 29-01-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I did this compilation of her. She is prob ard the Suntec area during weekdays. Need to check her feb event details.
Old 30-01-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 3
Blanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I did this compilation of her. She is prob ard the Suntec area during weekdays. Need to check her feb event details.
Holy crap
This compilation is legendary
Old 30-01-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanklegendary View Post
Holy crap
This compilation is legendary
Haha. I did for lynn too there. Also has other nice single females and wives there.
Old 30-01-2024, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Many years back, picked up a lady on hitch and for some reason the topic lead to her introducing me to UT and even wanting to invite me to an orgy party.
As I was way younger back then, and never thought of such events before, I turned her down.
Until this day, a bit regret never just try and go for it. Haha. Sad also I lost touched with her.
Old 30-01-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 3
Pp61646 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPp61646 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Oh got who else besides Cheryl and Lynn?

Quote:
Haha. I did for lynn too there. Also has other nice single females and wives there.
Old 30-01-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Got other females too. Single ones also has.
Old 30-01-2024, 09:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
Many years back, picked up a lady on hitch and for some reason the topic lead to her introducing me to UT and even wanting to invite me to an orgy party.
As I was way younger back then, and never thought of such events before, I turned her down.
Until this day, a bit regret never just try and go for it. Haha. Sad also I lost touched with her.
Yes, back then was quite active here too. Btw, upped you +156.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 30-01-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Interesting thread. Where to join? Need to pay subscription?
Old 01-02-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mermaid is there too plus other girls. Emilypeaches also. Maybe cheryl lai shld join sbf
Old 01-02-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 8
jasonmagel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjasonmagel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Mermaid is there too plus other girls. Emilypeaches also. Maybe cheryl lai shld join sbf
Agreed to it
Old 01-02-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Many members here oso members there …
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 02-02-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

This is lynn from undertable. She a big fan of cheryl lai too
Old 02-02-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
musolithic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good shares bro Charmycharmer !!
Advert Space Available