The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2008, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ILoveU_Chen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
M ME Spa 55 Jalan Sultan

Didn't see any thread on this. I was at Jalan Sultan for lunch with my buddies and on the way back saw this place. Went in for a try since i was so tired. Saw few girls (chinese) and i choose the most prettiest one. Her name is Jasmine from Taiwan. Very Pretty & Tall. Massage was very good. Not soapy kind and Looks like she have massaging skills. I felt very relaxed after 1 hr of massage. Most interesting part was, she massage me for whole 60 mins without any interruption. I didn't ask for anything since my wallet was empty. Damage $38 for 1 hr. Will return for sure coz where can we find such a relaxing massage for 38$.
Old 24-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 17
Ekiman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEkiman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: M ME Spa 55 Jalan Sultan

Went to see see look look after Jalan Sultan. M Me is just below U Me ( i think there may be from same boss.)

I saw the reception pretty chio. It a STY. Ask her for the massage price. She say $38. Even thou there 2 TN around there is at $30. What the heck. She my type. And I say ok. She then call me to wait for 30min.

Then I ask her 'why got no room?'
She replied 'the lady all are working.'
Then I ask her' Not massage by you?'
She replied ' No, I dont massage, I just a reception'
In my heart i want to say 'Knn, find 1 pretty STY to attract customer. want if those lady inside is those '40++ lao goh'.

Then I told her i cant wait for 30min n leave the place. Does any1 have the 'honour' of been massage by the reception? what her name?

Next time if i visit the place, I look for Jasmine and see if Chen recommendation is good or not.
Old 24-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
Prickly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveU_Chen View Post
Didn't see any thread on this. I was at Jalan Sultan for lunch with my buddies and on the way back saw this place. Went in for a try since i was so tired. Saw few girls (chinese) and i choose the most prettiest one. Her name is Jasmine from Taiwan. Very Pretty & Tall. Massage was very good. Not soapy kind and Looks like she have massaging skills.
Don't think it's TW. Should be PRC
Old 24-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
lixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekiman View Post
Went to see see look look after Jalan Sultan. M Me is just below U Me ( i think there may be from same boss.)

I saw the reception pretty chio. It a STY. Ask her for the massage price. She say $38. Even thou there 2 TN around there is at $30. What the heck. She my type. And I say ok. She then call me to wait for 30min.

Then I ask her 'why got no room?'
She replied 'the lady all are working.'
Then I ask her' Not massage by you?'
She replied ' No, I dont massage, I just a reception'
In my heart i want to say 'Knn, find 1 pretty STY to attract customer. want if those lady inside is those '40++ lao goh'.

Then I told her i cant wait for 30min n leave the place. Does any1 have the 'honour' of been massage by the reception? what her name?

Next time if i visit the place, I look for Jasmine and see if Chen recommendation is good or not.
STY??????????
Should be SYT
Old 24-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

thks for d lobang bro.

sounds gd. have nt had a decent body massage by a SYT for long time liao.

any hints fr her she provides specials or did she ask u outright???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mengli is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried this place yesterday. This is a New Place. Everything looks very new. The receptionist (boss's daughter) is very pretty. But she dun do any massage. Saw two PRC, but never go for it. Wait for chen's reccomendation Jasmine. She is indeed pretty. Hailed from taiwan, but now a citizen. So can be considered local. She is a Certified Massage Therapist from Singapore. The service is very good; at least to my preference. Have nice feeling specially during her Massage and Scrub near butt. Start off with Body Scrub and Finish off with Massage. Both very sensational. Damage 38$ for 1 hr including Scrub and Massage. I really enjoyed the session. She is 35 26 35. Finish off with HJ. One think i like is her service and most importantly she don't look at the watch unlike others. Whole session of mine took about 75 min. And she was not rushing at all. Will return to see, if i can get more from her.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
asificare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so bro.. 38 was the damage for the scrub and massage.. but u mentioned that u finished off with a HJ.. wat is the damage of the HJ?
Old 11-09-2008, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mengli is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by asificare View Post
so bro.. 38 was the damage for the scrub and massage.. but u mentioned that u finished off with a HJ.. wat is the damage of the HJ?
Oops i forgot to mention that. She ask me 50, but i had only 40. So i gave her 30 and kept 10 for my dinner.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 18
jay_555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjay_555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjay_555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjay_555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jasmine is actually Jojo who is formerly from Hands2Body Spa @ Concourse.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 18
jay_555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjay_555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjay_555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjay_555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengli View Post
Oops i forgot to mention that. She ask me 50, but i had only 40. So i gave her 30 and kept 10 for my dinner.
Wah, u cheapo lah ... People work so hard and you only offered $30 nia ... Standard rate should be $50 lah ...
Old 12-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
rebarlim is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wai Sai,

Jojo huh? $30 only huh... Last time at the other side no $80 don't do.... I think she either desperate for $ or she got some disea##.

Better watch out the ne.....
Old 12-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
s1mmyb0y is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

No such thing as 'standard' rate...

I have been zapped for my posting in other threads... can those who support "NO STANDARD RATES" please up me?
Old 13-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 23
Legend is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLegend is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any brothers got the phone number for this place?? can pm me pls??

Thanks thanks
Old 13-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ImpartialJudge is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarlim View Post
Wai Sai,

Jojo huh? $30 only huh... Last time at the other side no $80 don't do.... I think she either desperate for $ or she got some disea##.

Better watch out the ne.....
yah...tried her before at H2B....was one of my forgetable less-then-favourable experiences . I guess she was of sub-standard quality that's why she no longer there. The amount she charges speaks for itself.....
Old 05-10-2008, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
FiveCees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFiveCees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: U ME Spa 55 Jalan Sultan

Total of 6-7 staff there, incl 1x Viet, 3-4xPRC and 2 Local. Waiting area looks better than room, though the room assigned is not too small. Ambience so-so, no aroma smell nor nice music.

Gal: Lisa (Viet)
Looks: 6.5/10 (she's 29 but looks 23, can be quite gigglish)
Boobs: C cup (probably enhanced, but butt is perky)
Massage: 9/10 (put in effort, can ask for extra strength if u want)
HJ: 8/10 (allows auto roaming)
dmg: 38+50 (38 paid to recept, so u need not worry about change)

Yep, the recept is quite bo-chap type. 1 thing to note, if you have someone preferred sitting outside, do let her know. Lisa was arranged for me although there were 2 PRC sittiing outside (1 looks younger, the other is Milf for sure). There's various services like body scrub, ear waxing/candling etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1