The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 05-03-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1646 / Power: 15
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Will you accept a HJ before asking for price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieldsofGold View Post
What if you take up P massage and the ML masage your tool till you shoot?

It is not like a direct grab on your tool and hj. Still tip or this is part of the P massage?
If there is no hj action means its not a hj technically , you shoot out accidentally. So up to u to tip lah lollol......

Most ml will tell u how much in advance, if they dont better ask or be prepared to pay 50 which they expect n say its standard price which is total bs unless it says in their menu n price list.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 05-03-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 2
SwordArt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwordArt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If it proceeds then yes. But I will pay the standard price. Unless I don't like the whole massage and feels that she is just there for extra cash.
Although all of them are there for extra cash. But you know the feel la. LOL.
To make your dollars worth.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 05-03-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2747 / Power: 5
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
When give tips, dont use big notes like one 50. Use 10s and 5s.....sometime they never count but if they count and say how come 40 only...just act blur and guve another 10 lor lol
like that also can ah, later some bro here will bring 50 $1 coin there, hahaha
Old 06-03-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1098 / Power: 19
supershaft has much to be proud ofsupershaft has much to be proud ofsupershaft has much to be proud ofsupershaft has much to be proud ofsupershaft has much to be proud ofsupershaft has much to be proud ofsupershaft has much to be proud ofsupershaft has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseFarmer View Post
I have tried a couple of MLs who start to give me a HJ without talking about price.. what would you do if you were in the situation?
1) ask for price before carrying in with the HJ?
2) let the ML HJ first and then tip her market rate? i usually give 50 but i have t tried giving less than that. haha
3) let the ML HJ and then just act blur since nothing was agreed?

keen to hear your views bros
enjoy while u can ... try to dilly dally and prolongde teasing stroking until almost cumming then faster pull her hand away insisting not going ahead, while faster hiding under de towel to let it burst lor... hahaha...

kidding
Old 06-03-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ChineseFarmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
enjoy while u can ... try to dilly dally and prolongde teasing stroking until almost cumming then faster pull her hand away insisting not going ahead, while faster hiding under de towel to let it burst lor... hahaha...

kidding
Haha idea bro, but when I burst then I think she will ask for $$$. Next time I try!
Old 06-03-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1098 / Power: 19
supershaft has much to be proud ofsupershaft has much to be proud ofsupershaft has much to be proud ofsupershaft has much to be proud ofsupershaft has much to be proud ofsupershaft has much to be proud ofsupershaft has much to be proud ofsupershaft has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseFarmer View Post
Haha idea bro, but when I burst then I think she will ask for $$$. Next time I try!
wont la.. technically u have not agreed to the deal.. she can stop if she want but she choose to tempt u, so thats "unforeseen"
Old 06-03-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2235 / Power: 10
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

ML will know the moment when you are about to cum, the head swell and rod feels super hard.
They know one so no need to hold, just let it erupt
Old 06-03-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3315 / Power: 14
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

must confirm price first before purchase.
you by apples also see price first right.

min points to trade: 10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1