The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 09-11-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1638 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

https://sglonelyguys.online/happy-massage/

Haven't booked any girls in a long while due to low stock of chickens and I haven't released in a long while so I wanted someone who does CIM so I decided on Kai Xin after reading 'good reviews' on her.

Texted her and she replied instantly and even confirmed with me that she does BBBJ with CIM. I had to ask because I know some bitches will say they don't provide CIM when I already travelled all the way down. And she gave me assurance that she does CIM so I decided to meet her in an hour.

I reached her place then the first red flag is asking for money first before service. Then second red flag is passing me a towel and telling me to shower myself. I was irked but not that pissed off yet so I soaped my genitals and came out minutes later.

I came out onto the bed and decided to show her some JAV videos of how a CIM should rightfully be (which is exploding every single drop of your man juice into her mouth). Then she said no she can't do it. Her definition of koubao is using her mouth to suck your cock but cannot cum in her mouth. fuck you lah whore. I was pissed and told her that she confirmed with me via text earlier that she does CIM. Then she arrogantly told me off saying 'Tell me if you can find other girls out there who can do what you want'. I told her that I've been finding girls all along who does CIM as what I defined. Fucking cheebye this bitch.

OKT also one kind, advertise CIM and all but their girls don't even do what's advertised. Before any of you blast me saying that I have bad hygiene down there or what, I'm clean shaven FYI and washed clean before commencement of service. Then I told her I dont want her service anymore and she reluctantly put my money back on the table all black faced and I just stormed out.

Fucking hell waste my time. The fact that she can instantly let me book within the next hour probably means she has zero customers also. Avoid this bitch at all costs. Her good FRs are probably all fake too and her boobs look hard as rock (implants confirmed without even needing me to touch them).

I'm very particular about whatever services they promise especially if it's from their own mouth and if they can't fulfill them, it's akin to cheating already.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
maplesea1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post

Haven't booked any girls in a long while due to low stock of chickens and I haven't released in a long while so I wanted someone who does CIM so I decided on Kai Xin after reading 'good reviews' on her.

Texted her and she replied instantly and even confirmed with me that she does BBBJ with CIM. I had to ask because I know some bitches will say they don't provide CIM when I already travelled all the way down. And she gave me assurance that she does CIM so I decided to meet her in an hour.

I reached her place then the first red flag is asking for money first before service. Then second red flag is passing me a towel and telling me to shower myself. I was irked but not that pissed off yet so I soaped my genitals and came out minutes later.

I came out onto the bed and decided to show her some JAV videos of how a CIM should rightfully be (which is exploding every single drop of your man juice into her mouth). Then she said no she can't do it. Her definition of koubao is using her mouth to suck your cock but cannot cum in her mouth. fuck you lah whore. I was pissed and told her that she confirmed with me via text earlier that she does CIM. Then she arrogantly told me off saying 'Tell me if you can find other girls out there who can do what you want'. I told her that I've been finding girls all along who does CIM as what I defined. Fucking cheebye this bitch.

OKT also one kind, advertise CIM and all but their girls don't even do what's advertised. Before any of you blast me saying that I have bad hygiene down there or what, I'm clean shaven FYI and washed clean before commencement of service. Then I told her I dont want her service anymore and she reluctantly put my money back on the table all black faced and I just stormed out.

Fucking hell waste my time. The fact that she can instantly let me book within the next hour probably means she has zero customers also. Avoid this bitch at all costs. Her good FRs are probably all fake too and her boobs look hard as rock (implants confirmed without even needing me to touch them).

I'm very particular about whatever services they promise especially if it's from their own mouth and if they can't fulfill them, it's akin to cheating already.

Wa thanks bro ! Almost went to her because of the CIM and chair thing . True hero
Old 10-11-2020, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerosmith View Post
https://www.impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3803

From pic knew too good to be true.
But since she dare to charge $150 tot y not give it a try.

Face - totally diff. More like MILF or AILF.
Body - well maintained, boobs are handful, clean shaven abalone. These are the only plus points.

Minus points - no shower together as advertised even though bathroom is spacious.
Painting allowed but after few licks claim itchy cannot tahan want to start FJ. Started with cowgirl, then when switch to missionary tried to rush me to cum. Ended with doggy. At the end still shower alone.

RTF - No.
I tapped the link & realised this lady (actual pic lady) was previously operating at a hotel in Orchard about 1.5yrs ago. There were quite a number of these quality ones operating there last time, priced at 160~180.

Needless to say, these ladies are using other photos that are not them. That always makes me wonder, “who” provide them the photos?. We are constantly getting scammed.
Old 10-11-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

These whores paid administrator (probably station offshore) money to place ad on these platforms using fake or heavily ps photos. Obviously the intent is to cheat. The administrator collects money and use a template to advertise accordingly. Of course, bad reviews are censored. Both Admin and whore operations are quite independent. Don't talk about complaining or flagging fake photos. Admin don't give a shit. Supply is crunched. So its scammers haven. Just tahan for a few months. Hope situation or at least price will correct itself when no one patron. God bless our penis in this difficult times.
Old 10-11-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Happy re-brand herself.
You should read the FRs before engaging her services and that will save you money.
Old 10-11-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
True lah the boss need $$ here... i blame myself for not checking here for true reviews first and small head took over. Im still pissed actually felt kena cheated by the PRC lol as im usually very careful when spending $$.

Sad thing is so many bad reviews on the fake FR and photos but still everyday new bros go there cos they dont know its fake and new bros may stop chiong at GL or from websites cause of this.. making the legit ones suffer. But maybe this is how it is.
To spot fake FRs is not that difficult, if the FRs are written by samsters of low reputation points and by new accounts, most of the time is fake.

Then also look at the account, how active they post, and where they post and what they post. This is a forum where got post only in 1 section, we all kaypoh one way or another mah.

If the account only post good FRs then no need to think anymore, cfm fake one or OKT lor.
Old 10-11-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:

Many years ago when I still visited FLs of this dome, 1 PRC FL tried to ask for money also. I refused and then I told her politely I want to go. She immediately complained where got such thing, everyone pay her before doing why I cannot, I simply ignore and just go.

Another time I asked this FL, why the her stats and what was published so different? She can arrogantly tell me the published figures are definitely fake why I so dumb to believe. Again I just left, despite she kept apologizing and say will give good service.

The money I saved, I called an expensive FL, much more enjoyable.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3810

Anyone tried this Xuan Xuan before? all the way at the east although... Thanks bros
Old 11-11-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Happy re-brand herself.
You should read the FRs before engaging her services and that will save you money.
she used to be a ml that i would rtm for her good attitude and service. wanted to try her fj but good thing i read her reviews and saved my money.
Old 11-11-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Many years ago when I still visited FLs of this dome, 1 PRC FL tried to ask for money also. I refused and then I told her politely I want to go. She immediately complained where got such thing, everyone pay her before doing why I cannot, I simply ignore and just go.

Another time I asked this FL, why the her stats and what was published so different? She can arrogantly tell me the published figures are definitely fake why I so dumb to believe. Again I just left, despite she kept apologizing and say will give good service.

The money I saved, I called an expensive FL, much more enjoyable.
U are senior.. so u know how to do the u-turn to go out of the room.. most that got conned are newer bros ... like me lol.. im never going back to SGMOMO/IMPMM stable... i went msia ones their service top notch and price much cheaper than these FCKING PRC RUDE Whores!!!
Old 11-11-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
https://impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3810

Anyone tried this Xuan Xuan before? all the way at the east although... Thanks bros
I would suggest re-considering these IMPMM Prc whores... many including me got conned by their service+ FAKE FR on their site... also their heavily PS photos.. unless u are ok to throw money to get rude attitude and high ego whores
Old 12-11-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

i don't doubt the truth of your FR cos it is true she asks for money upfront which is quite rare AFAIK. she is also not consistent with the showering thing. That being said, CIM is definitely on the table. The problem here is that you had to pull out a JAV (lol) before the deed..
Old 12-11-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

The quality of PRC FL that's being advertised here currently are pretty bad.

The high quality ones can only be found in China.

Just wait for travel restrictions to be eased.
Old 12-11-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post

The quality of PRC FL that's being advertised here currently are pretty bad.

The high quality ones can only be found in China.

Just wait for travel restrictions to be eased.
Soon can go china liao....
Old 13-11-2020, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
FlamerZ007 is one of the Best!FlamerZ007 is one of the Best!FlamerZ007 is one of the Best!

http://beautycastle.org/yan-yan-mass...-unlimited-hj/

one of the worst massage i had. went in waited for 20 mins before she came into the room. she was fully clothed throughout. try to make me cum fast and annoyed when i try to touch her. avoid at all cost.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1