The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FL at Tiong Bahru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post
Be warned about the Zion road shop

The momo website shows a young pretty syt

When enter shop, straight away ask me to pay upfront

Rejected paying until I see the gal

They sent me a pork chop, 40 plus years old auntie

She claimed she is the pretty young lady.

I rejected to continue , immediately walked out the shop.

Damn, she was buey song, pushed me out of the shop.

Now hand is hurt as the glass door hit against me.

Be warn my brothers. Very angry so make this honest report.
so shitty service... maybe should advertise them loud and clear here... wait for AVs to go check on them. LOL
Old 23-02-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 13
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by y1ngc7 View Post
I visited the one girl advertised on momo, paid 150 and the girl was looked like pork chop... because wearing loose shirt... lol
and service very rushed.
Zion road one has too many girls, try to avoid if possible.

please dont waste your time on that website, they hide the poor rating reviews.

i have some lobang for you if you're interested, but its on spa.
Hi bro can share the spa CTC? Thanks
Old 27-02-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light

Dam. I wished I had seen this thread sooner! I only noticed the sibei good bonk and sibei bad bonk threads previously.

As the TS has mentioned, yes the girls in this shop along Zion road all use fake photos! First time I went after seeing an ad on TT VIP 14 I was reluctant to visit a girl at a shop but I thought because its COVID period, there really won't be any FLs in hotels/apartments. But after paying at the counter and going to the room and showered, the girl who came in was so different from the photo. Looks below average and like a late 30s auntie. I decided to just go on with it since I already paid.

Second time was when I learnt about this other momo website (Didn't know about it previously) and I messaged a girl who told me she works at this shop on Zion road. I was wary again but since the momo website had a 'Photo verified' label I thought maybe this one would be real - I was so wrong again!

Guys please bump this thread and boycott all the aunties who work at this shop! Photos are all fake.
Old 27-02-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Dam. I wished I had seen this thread sooner! I only noticed the sibei good bonk and sibei bad bonk threads previously
The notorious Zion gals. Location put Orchard. The same rows of shop houses using different website to advertise that got so many people cheated.

Not only photos are fake, the services are also exaggerated.
Never believe in any website from then on.

Think still can find inside here

Hahahha
Old 02-03-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
justincoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share good Spa contacts. Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y1ngc7 View Post
I visited the one girl advertised on momo, paid 150 and the girl was looked like pork chop... because wearing loose shirt... lol
and service very rushed.
Zion road one has too many girls, try to avoid if possible.

please dont waste your time on that website, they hide the poor rating reviews.

i have some lobang for you if you're interested, but its on spa.
Old 02-03-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
justincoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share which spa is notorious. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
The notorious Zion gals. Location put Orchard. The same rows of shop houses using different website to advertise that got so many people cheated.

Not only photos are fake, the services are also exaggerated.
Never believe in any website from then on.

Think still can find inside here

Hahahha
Old 25-03-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3541 / Power: 18
Tubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond repute

One of the worst land mines
Picture all fake, say young mei mei but aunty type, listed as c cup but come one airport runway

Location all listed as Tiong Bahru or Orchard

Thinks the owner got another shop at Fort Canning too cos see some girls from Tiong Bahru become Fort Canning

So hard to get a good rub with happy ending nowadays
Old 25-03-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

I went ahead with zion after seeing max priest fr on yiyi. Ordered yiyi and paid $150 den went into a room to shower and wait. The lady came in really surprised me.. lol.. wearing sailor moon costume but look like 40plus pork chop auntie. Came in french me.. shes too aggressive till i cant stop her.. normally will ask for a change.. so just go along with it.. i guess the operator dun care who u ask for.. just give u who they wanna give..

Luckily i asked her how many ladies here.. n she said can bring me young n pretty one.. 19yo.. lol.. so ok lo.. ask her bring in the lady.. ok den pay.. the lady came in of course can win her hands down.. called xuan xuan -http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3325
I search after that n found this xx looks 85% similar.. so ok n had tarma..

The auntie said wanna f me 1st.. so i said ok.. a while will do.. lol.. while she cg me, xx kiss n lick my nip.. den after 1min, xx said she will f me. I immediately said sure. Please go ahead.. lol.. then auntie came n french me a while as xx cg me.. after a while i f like hard n carry her up.. den auntie gets the hint n just go bath n dressed up.. lol.. i just continue doggy xx standing till i cum..

I think have to rej n ask for new gals.. got ok looking ones.. but need to be tough with them..for 150, i think the old gl yi tiao long 150 is much worth it.. too bad now no more.. sad..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 30-03-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
synergy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here goes my first post,

I went today to find xiao xiao.
Terrible experience. Was rushed to cum 5 minutes into the handjob. She was texting on her phone midway.

She was just uninterested and couldn't wait for me to cum.

Won't return.
Old 01-04-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy99 View Post
Here goes my first post,

I went today to find xiao xiao.
Terrible experience. Was rushed to cum 5 minutes into the handjob. She was texting on her phone midway.

She was just uninterested and couldn't wait for me to cum.

Won't return.
I had her earlier this week too. Yes she is farked up. Impatient & rush job. Will never ever book her again. If the counter ever recommend Xiaoxiao, pls REJECT immediately. Waste of your money. Stupid prc hooker.
Old 09-05-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Archimedes91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bro, any recommendation for good place in tiong bharu?
Old 11-05-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes91 View Post
Hey Bro, any recommendation for good place in tiong bharu?
Yes there's one very delicious & wet char kway teow at Zion road hawker

Just tell the uncle u are from SBF will have 10% discount
Old 12-05-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

http://www.impmm11.com/girl.php?id=4203

This girl not a land mine.
This girl look more beautiful then her real photo.
Her asset damn solid and real.
GFE FELL 110%
You would not regret.
Old 21-05-2021, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That zion shop closed liao... walked past so quiet nobody outside or inside
Old 21-05-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
http://www.impmm11.com/girl.php?id=4203

This girl not a land mine.
This girl look more beautiful then her real photo.
Her asset damn solid and real.
GFE FELL 110%
You would not regret.
The review is opposite of what you have said.
Hmm
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1