The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-08-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
My stand is simple, I am spending money, if i have to grovel at your feet to beg you to accept my patronage, I am putting you on a pedestal and ceding control of the entire session to you even before it started.

I dun believe that ceding control to any form of service provider will lead to good outcomes. A service provider's attitude will be never be right or good if they feel they are doing the patron a favour by accepting their patronage.

2 cents of Hippo worth
Well said .
Old 14-08-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/qing-tian-massage/

When I saw her posting, I suspected she was the girl I met some time back when another ML introduced her and I was asked to become a learning tool for them. And my suspicion was right when I finally secured a timeslot today. She just started today, for those bros who had been trying hard the last 2 days to message her.

I have been waiting for almost a month to see her again. The last time I met her she was still looking for a place to stay, and was still thinking if she wants to do this etc. For those who are sceptical about the censored pictures, she is pretty. She strikes me like a korean idol type. Good height, pretty face, big doe eyes, fair and shapely with a nice natural rack. As she also possesses a great character, wears a bright sunny smile, the whole session was simply yum for me.

Location is not ideal, and yes, I guess even after a month and she is still in this predicament, may have to wait a while more for her to find a proper place. However, the location in terms of security and checks is quite lax, so I had no issue. I usually do not like the area, but if the urge to see her is stronger, I will take the risk. Just like for Tian niu, etc. lol.

Given she is super new to this, since I was her learning tool, and she was mightily surprised when she opened the door and recognised me immediately even with my mask on, you have to forgive her if she does not come across as a massage guru. Her massage is average, and I would rate it slightly above average to be honest, with room for improvement, but she bothers and put in the effort to massage, and asked if she is doing it right etc. A plus for me.

On sensual and GFE, also good for me, but I will not go to describe how good as this is the portion where expectation differs. But if you know my preferences, then it is a go for you as well. My belief is she will get better.

A huge RTM for me! One more ML for me to rotate.

She belongs to the super high chance of being 'bao' type, so don't wait too long in case some one comes along and sweeps her away.

On texting, she is also super new to this. And for god sake, please do not text a one liner stupid question, 有按摩吗? How do you expect her to respond or even have the time to respond to and fro? Cut the chase, and fix the time.
Woot woot for update, managed to get slot with her. Wow, "bao" type.
Old 14-08-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Kenny Nah,

Fiona sibeh hot now, have to queue until early next week already.

Unleash the Yusoffs!
I dun even dare to book her cos i very fat, later tio rejected....
Old 14-08-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:

When I saw her posting, I suspected she was the girl I met some time back when another ML introduced her and I was asked to become a learning tool for them. And my suspicion was right when I finally secured a timeslot today. She just started today, for those bros who had been trying hard the last 2 days to message her.

I have been waiting for almost a month to see her again. The last time I met her she was still looking for a place to stay, and was still thinking if she wants to do this etc. For those who are sceptical about the censored pictures, she is pretty. She strikes me like a korean idol type. Good height, pretty face, big doe eyes, fair and shapely with a nice natural rack. As she also possesses a great character, wears a bright sunny smile, the whole session was simply yum for me.

Location is not ideal, and yes, I guess even after a month and she is still in this predicament, may have to wait a while more for her to find a proper place. However, the location in terms of security and checks is quite lax, so I had no issue. I usually do not like the area, but if the urge to see her is stronger, I will take the risk. Just like for Tian niu, etc. lol.

Given she is super new to this, since I was her learning tool, and she was mightily surprised when she opened the door and recognised me immediately even with my mask on, you have to forgive her if she does not come across as a massage guru. Her massage is average, and I would rate it slightly above average to be honest, with room for improvement, but she bothers and put in the effort to massage, and asked if she is doing it right etc. A plus for me.

On sensual and GFE, also good for me, but I will not go to describe how good as this is the portion where expectation differs. But if you know my preferences, then it is a go for you as well. My belief is she will get better.

She belongs to the super high chance of being 'bao' type, so don't wait too long in case some one comes along and sweeps her away.

On texting, she is also super new to this. And for god sake, please do not text a one liner stupid question, 有按摩吗? How do you expect her to respond or even have the time to respond to and fro? Cut the chase, and fix the time.

Thanks for the FR and feedback.
Old 14-08-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:

put hotel , moreover area G, probably skip till stay apartment.
Old 14-08-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Visited Carrie recently, had high expectations because of the rage over her. Her sensual package is very strong but face and boobs were rather disappointing for me.

Looks: 6/10 Cai png uncle's daughter look. Looks youthful but in closer inspection can see signs of age. Probably late 20s. Will not close door and want to leave but wont do a double take if I see her in the streets.

Body: Petite. Way smaller size than I imagined. Smooth skin. Fair to the extent of looking pale. Very saggy Bs, this is one of the minus for me.

Massage: Got a 15min massage which I was surprised because previous FR say she can't massage and only touch here and there. Not very pro, but puts in effort. The feeling of my thigh being giap between her soft smooth thigh was especially good.

Sensual : Easily spent 20mins on cat bath alone and done in a very professional manner similar to GL Cat150. Wont lose to Coco. Playability is high as well. BBBJ about the same technique as Tang Tang but her stamina not as good.

GFE: I felt welcomed and comfortable in her companionship.

RTM: Probably yes because location is convenient for me.
Old 14-08-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
I dun even dare to book her cos i very fat, later tio rejected....
She didn’t mention anything about rejecting bui bui customers lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-08-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
So any reason for u to RTM TT if u prefer Carrie overall?

Old 14-08-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So any reason for u to RTM TT if u prefer Carrie overall?
I did not say that. TT is better overall.
Old 14-08-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Visited Carrie recently, had high expectations because of the rage over her. Her sensual package is very strong but face and boobs were rather disappointing for me.

Looks: 6/10 Cai png uncle's daughter look. Looks youthful but in closer inspection can see signs of age. Probably late 20s. Will not close door and want to leave but wont do a double take if I see her in the streets.

Body: Petite. Way smaller size than I imagined. Smooth skin. Fair to the extent of looking pale. Very saggy Bs, this is one of the minus for me.

Massage: Got a 15min massage which I was surprised because previous FR say she can't massage and only touch here and there. Not very pro, but puts in effort. The feeling of my thigh being giap between her soft smooth thigh was especially good.

Sensual : Easily spent 20mins on cat bath alone and done in a very professional manner similar to GL Cat150. Wont lose to Coco. Playability is high as well. BBBJ about the same technique as Tang Tang but her stamina not as good.

GFE: I felt welcomed and comfortable in her companionship.

Thanks for the FR.
Old 14-08-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
I did not say that. TT is better overall.
Alright just checking only since both got overlapping services to a certain extent..

Old 14-08-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 7
pgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Visited Carrie recently, had high expectations because of the rage over her. -

So can classify as an overall positive experience?
Old 14-08-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
So can classify as an overall positive experience?
Haha yes bro. Paiseh should classify properly for you.
Old 14-08-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 9
kwon910 is one of the Best!kwon910 is one of the Best!kwon910 is one of the Best!kwon910 is one of the Best!

Any good reccomendations near previous RR location
Old 14-08-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
She did not apply age test on me wor....

Yusoff talks, bullshit walks
Yen dao bro mah, age is irrelevant liao, see only want to grab !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1