The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 18
faggort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
OK to bonk gf raw / FL cap during menses ?

Hi bros, search e forum , nothing found...
I know it is BLOODy messy to bonk a girl during period.
But i jus got this fetish ... haha dunno why. Pls dun Zzzap me.

I did it before to both my gfs previously, the feeling is damm shiok. my gfs complain messy too but they are enjoyin the bonk... Shiok but still complain ... hahaa

Recently, i got close to a PRC FL n bonk quite a lot. Always protect my small head from getting wet from raining cunt juice.
last few days, she had her menses, so we go out to play. End of day, hungry for bonk, but she insisted it is not ok to bonk during menses as it is easy to get infected for guy/gal even w cap! Somemore, she will get more tummy cramps during first 2 days.

End up, manage to persuade her n bonk capped w her on third days of period.

Qn : Is it more easy/dirty to get infections to have sex during menses whether cap or not... ?
I wanna to be safe.

thx bros.
Old 05-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: OK to bonk gf raw / FL cap during menses ?

Personally I think itz not hygenic to hav sex with a gal havin menses but I guess u hav de rite to ur own fetish...Doin raw is alwayz risky and dangerous especially u r havin many sex partners...Remember like many brudders said here "Raw is War"...From my experiences, most gals tend to be hornier just after a day or two after their manses
Old 05-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 19
Thai Rak Thai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinapuss View Post
From my experiences, most gals tend to be hornier just after a day or two after their manses
i also think like that...why ah?
BEDminton, the rules are easy. Smaller court than it's predecessor, you have two balls used instead of one..and only one gets to hold the ra-cock. The game is over when the ra-cock loses it's grip. Mixed doubles is my forte...
Old 05-05-2007, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Sistas in this forum is best in answerin de question...I think onli hor, dunno correct or not??...Guess that period of time after manses de gal body is preparing for de egg to travel, I think, from ovary through de tube (I dunno what tube ar) and released into de uterus and then proceeding with ovulation therefore increasin de likelihood of fertilization...talk like doctor...Haha...Maybe tatz y gal more hornier ar...Better no shoot inside wor if not gal get pregnant...Alwayz use condom...Haha
Old 05-05-2007, 11:43 PM
Take 5

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro faggort,

My personal opinion is that the transmission of STD is normally through body fluid. So having intercourse during her mense may risk the STD carrying-in the fluid to contact of your pubic area. It may risk infection if your pubic areas has open wounds...image dropping of pubic hair may also form an open wound....

On the other hand my gf told me that during her mense, sensitivity on her pussy is reduced, hence she can feel well and would not have much orgasm. She has also said that a few days after her menses is where she really feel like having sex.

So hope that this little 2-cent of my personal opinion can be of your reference.

Any sisters here, would appreciate your comments, so that I can know more about ladies and thus know how my gf feel and do things that I can and avoid those that I should not be doing. Thanks
Old 06-05-2007, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 18
baimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey, i knew one FL quite well also, during the first and second day of her menses, she will not receive customers, she said it is very easy for them to get infected and also most customers will not like it, suay, dirty or whatever reasons.
But on her third day when the menses became lesser, she said some of her
regular customers don't mind, i did that also, of cousre always with cap, but she put some thing inside, just like a cotton sponge, after that when she took out and washed it a lot of blood. There is no trace of blood on the cd.
She said the girls or wivies put this if the bfs/husbands wanted to have sex during this period, me don't know, blur like sotong, but she assured me???
Old 06-05-2007, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
yohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

From what i understand, during the period of menses, the hormones are raging, thus explaining about the mood swing(mood swing also largely due to the pain). so it's quite normal for gals to be slightly more horny during menses. but at the same time more agressive...

only then... you can go "yo hooo, here I go again, stupid world!"
Old 06-05-2007, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yohooo bro is right.. my ex told me bout it too.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ToxicQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya lor, for me, when i'm having menses, 1st, 2nd, 3rd day normally come lots of blood, so i dun like n will not have sex. cos is very uneasy n messy. somemore sometimes got menses cramp, how to do?? then wait i see blood, i thot i still virgin. lol... no lah, jus joking..
but to be safe, after the 4th day onwards then have sex is much better, can cum inside. warm feeling. but worried is infection only lor, but mostly can put on 'cap' so dun need worry.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
yohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicQueen View Post
somemore sometimes got menses cramp, how to do?? then wait i see blood, i thot i still virgin. lol... no lah, jus joking..
but to be safe, after the 4th day onwards then have sex is much better, can cum inside. warm feeling. but worried is infection only lor, but mostly can put on 'cap' so dun need worry.
i always think that women are amazing... got to deal with such problems... heng guys no need. hahah. but what i heard from some gal friends that doing during menses are messy yes, but they are alot more sensitive, depend on whether the partner mind about the messiness la... i think i will pass it... see liao a bit scary la...

but true, infection is the key factor... must be careful. the blood discharge during menses is 'stale' (no pun intended) because it's blood used for the linings inside the womb... so imagine the blood is inside the womb for almost a cycle. thus infection might be possible.

Also, if too much blood discharge everytime is not good. if it's just occasional then it's ok since heatiness might increase the blood discharge. this is something that i heard from a friend trainee in the medical aspect of women's labour(what's the name of the doctor doing delivery of babies, never really get the name correct everytime)

too much blood discharge might be some indications of some health problem(possibly an indication having chances of the womb cancer or something) any bro expert in this care to verify? this is just something that i think is worth knowing for a husband or for a woman.

only then... you can go "yo hooo, here I go again, stupid world!"
Old 06-05-2007, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

It's naturally lubricated. You are having sex at a time when you shouldn't be having. (makes it more exciting and interesting). Ladies are more sensitive. Every one of my gfs love sex during menses. Ever tried licking the pussy during menses?

Wash and rinse throughly, slot in a tampon with your fingers (all guys should try doing this at least once) to prevent blood from flowing out, and start licking. You will get your answer on whether girls are more sensitive during menses.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Wash and rinse throughly, slot in a tampon with your fingers (all guys should try doing this at least once) to prevent blood from flowing out, and start licking. You will get your answer on whether girls are more sensitive during menses.
now, that's something new i learnt today!!! now, tell me this is just a ploy to trick those sec school boys into trying at their own peril!!! i dont want to feel like a 16 year-old again...

but if it is true, hmm...
Old 06-05-2007, 08:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faggort View Post
Hi bros, search e forum , nothing found...
I know it is BLOODy messy to bonk a girl during period.
But i jus got this fetish ... haha dunno why. Pls dun Zzzap me.
You are really are a sicko!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-05-2007, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
now, that's something new i learnt today!!! now, tell me this is just a ploy to trick those sec school boys into trying at their own peril!!! i dont want to feel like a 16 year-old again..

but if it is true, hmm...
It's 100% true. Wash clean and you wun taste any blood at all. at most a bit of iron smell. Never tried to help your gfs wear a tampon? It's very interesting. Slot it in slowly and gently and watch your gf's expression as you move your fingers deeper. Make sure the retrieval thread is hanging out of the pussy for easy removal.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
It's 100% true. Wash clean and you wun taste any blood at all. at most a bit of iron smell. Never tried to help your gfs wear a tampon? It's very interesting. Slot it in slowly and gently and watch your gf's expression as you move your fingers deeper. Make sure the retrieval thread is hanging out of the pussy for easy removal.
tampon thingy done before... but going down on her during her menses, never thought it could be done... very interesting scenario though...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1