The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
blibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Travel to the North (Woodlands/Marsiling/Admiralty)-嫖向北方

Quote:
Originally Posted by dage1985 View Post
Can try 8$$ yishun entry fee a bit ex then standard rates apply. Went once they also have bathroom in every room.
Went there before.. don't think the girls are pretty. I would prefer the one at marsiling
Old 05-09-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
dage1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well depends on individual if you go to their FB page got a few not bad looking ones. I got C**** and the teasing was good just that the entrance fee to have the teasing was too ex...normal fees cant touch below so paid the extra to see what kind of service haha trial n error
Old 06-09-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by blibs View Post
Went there before.. don't think the girls are pretty. I would prefer the one at marsiling
marsiling one damn ex... better options elsewhere like bukit timah (just a bus ride away)
Old 06-09-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
jwng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjwng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried YZ today. Went for $78 package and she spent a good amount of time outright cupping and playing with my balls and occasionally rubbing my shaft. While I was lying face down she went in from the side and would jerk my shaft for 3-4 strokes each time.

Is this normal?
Old 06-09-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwng View Post
Tried YZ today. Went for $78 package and she spent a good amount of time outright cupping and playing with my balls and occasionally rubbing my shaft. While I was lying face down she went in from the side and would jerk my shaft for 3-4 strokes each time.

Is this normal?
You should try tuning her eraser, the reaction from her is speechless
Old 06-09-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
patrick7753 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
Yukx likes to siam her siam there when you touch her, but eventually will give in, yanzx are more hao lian type, got abit of attitude too, but her top is handful and natural to me, my palm size is average. both can do at $55, if you are unable to do it at $55, you may need to apply the crack file to unlock.
Bro, what's the crack file? Can sharE?. Thanks in advance
Old 07-09-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Ahhui95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bukit timah is like damm far lor.Anyway try a**** too .She not bad too!!!
Old 07-09-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
PleaseAdviceMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Anyone tried new girl Ja*****?
Tried her earlier today. My 2 cents is your money is better spent elsewhere. Bad attitude and service. Chose the 88 package w her and it was almost non existent. Your money is better spent on the established old birds there.
Old 07-09-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Is this normal?
its abnormal if didnt rub you till cum!
Old 08-09-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

if any bro know Nita (kang yuan ge) whereabouts, can pls PM me... reli miss her good solid hard crackling massage . tq
Old 08-09-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 14
khaikelai is a splendid one to beholdkhaikelai is a splendid one to beholdkhaikelai is a splendid one to beholdkhaikelai is a splendid one to beholdkhaikelai is a splendid one to beholdkhaikelai is a splendid one to beholdkhaikelai is a splendid one to behold

I agree with the feedback on the Marsiling one. Ex and most of the good ones had left.
Old 09-09-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaikelai View Post
I agree with the feedback on the Marsiling one. Ex and most of the good ones had left.
we need to stop feeding them the 78 package until they realise the error of their ways...
Old 09-09-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
we need to stop feeding them the 78 package until they realise the error of their ways...
It's hard as guys will be willing to pay when the small head takes over the big. That's why spas and ML are able to milk more out of us as they know the weakness of most guys.
Old 09-09-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

recently my work place moved to woodlands from the east. so you can imagine my disappointment for me to sneak out of office to get a massage and . . .

so any kind hearted bro can PM me lobangs for MP in woodlands or marsiling. as for yishun, its been awhile since i visited thr MP there, so if you have lobang PM me

thank you
Old 09-09-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
It's hard as guys will be willing to pay when the small head takes over the big. That's why spas and ML are able to milk more out of us as they know the weakness of most guys.
78+50 is 128.... omg. can get much more from a freelance ML @ 110/120, other spas can do 58+50 or less.

although I do miss V****** handiwork... plus the thrill you get from HJ in a spa is different
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1