The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-10-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
carlzeissplanar is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bros, it was my first visit to this SYT angpai ML recently and I am unsure if it was the "chemistry" or whatever, she took off her G-string (which I read to be stayed on based on her FR even thought FRs are the taken with a pinch of salt and cannot express entirely) and gave me a good grind. I later roam south and realized it was wet. She is very naive type, and I am very soft hearted, so I did not finger her lah, just on the abalone lips. Oh yes did I mention she 69 HJ with full view of her abalone and shit hole too. Gave her a hard spank on her butt cheek and return her with HDLY for sending me to heaven

Another one was also accommodative, personally removed her bra (maybe she purposely want to test my unhook skills la) and as usual, roam south and fingered her until my first finger joint. It was dry lah, I could have spit or oil it, but like I say I am kind, so I did not do that.

Both I would say is under "Tier 1". Please dont PM me!

So it made me ponder, they offered something more than what was listed under "chemistry". I would be stupid enough to think I am that "special one" but I am pretty sure they also allow the same to other bros here and those bros who try hard enough can get the same or even further.

That is when I rang my own bell. I won't go anytjing further than massage and HJ (knowing it is safer, but still at risk). No kissing, frenching, sucking, painting, rimming, FJ, BBBJ, not even BJ, whatever they have simply because (sorry) they are filthier and you think they are. They sometimes have no time to clean up due to back to back bookings. Especially when business too good. You never know what the previous bro did, or had. And if you kissed/licked/sucked exactly previous bro did and what nasty stuff he had.

Think again when you go to ML.. I decided to pack up and return to the mountains because I reckon its not worth it for me to risk it (not even herpes as I still feel sense of commitment to my wife and that I shouldn't affect her with any of these stuffs should I get it).

Cheong safe. Sucks
Old 12-10-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 14
lovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
she got really nice figure though, model look!
Agree, to me she has the best look and figure among all the ML's..
Old 12-10-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by reis View Post
Fr on Dixie.

Small frame but with ample boobs. Nice to play with and suck.

Massage is quite OK. And can see that she very hard working.
Roaming to bottom depend on chemistry,Luckily for me as I got it.

First shot finished in the bath room when we shower together. First shot finish on COB.

And after massage finish 2nd shot while sucking her breast.

Worth trying for all bros. She is quite ang Pai to book. So must book in advance.
The MR I am waiting for. Will make a booking soon. Yah..Bro hope U have move on. Cheers....
Old 12-10-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reis View Post
Fr on Dixie.

Small frame but with ample boobs. Nice to play with and suck.

Massage is quite OK. And can see that she very hard working.
Roaming to bottom depend on chemistry,Luckily for me as I got it.

First shot finished in the bath room when we shower together. First shot finish on COB.

And after massage finish 2nd shot while sucking her breast.

Worth trying for all bros. She is quite ang Pai to book. So must book in advance.
nice!! thanks for the MR!
this weekend try try

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 12-10-2015, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried this girl?

http://www.shenhua69.com/conniee/

Tried to do some homework, but baidu and google didnt come up with any similar results.
Old 12-10-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 13
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovepiece View Post
Agree, to me she has the best look and figure among all the ML's..
Yes. Service wise i would rate above average only. But the looks and figure really best.
Old 12-10-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoo123456123 View Post
hey bro, ya she does shower before & after, but i did not shower with her before she does massage nude too
Thanks bro. My 2 most impt selection criteria.
Old 12-10-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbell View Post
Went to check out! http://www.sglonelyguy.com/alisa-massage/
Problem with me is that usually i go pretty late. So good ones are fully booked. And remaining ones are tired.
Sigh..

Looks: 5/10 (no make up) nearly wanted to reject. Is there penalty for rejecting?
I think you can feel free to reject.
Old 12-10-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 16
woohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondNg View Post
Thanks bro. My 2 most impt selection criteria.
np bro, hope you enjoy. her massage is good
Old 12-10-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HearthstoneSiao View Post
Thank bro
Old 12-10-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
noobnoobzeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whoever tried Abby here, does she really comes from China? Because my Facebook friend list got exactly like Abby's Wechat photo. OMG i can't believe this shit man
Old 12-10-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 13
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobnoobzeus View Post
Whoever tried Abby here, does she really comes from China? Because my Facebook friend list got exactly like Abby's Wechat photo. OMG i can't believe this shit man
Bro, Dunno you heng or she bo heng.
However, please keep it to yourself if not sure chaos.
Old 12-10-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
noobnoobzeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhwalong View Post
Bro, Dunno you heng or she bo heng.
However, please keep it to yourself if not sure chaos.
Yeah bro, if anyone here tried Abby and confirm that she is from China then her Wechat photo might be fake ones. I was sweeping sweeping my Facebook's newsfeed then i saw how come this lady looks so family, i be like WTF?
Old 12-10-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobnoobzeus View Post
Yeah bro, if anyone here tried Abby and confirm that she is from China then her Wechat photo might be fake ones. I was sweeping sweeping my Facebook's newsfeed then i saw how come this lady looks so family, i be like WTF?
ya in the facebook same girl that i know. She was asking me who use her photo

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=535322

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 12-10-2015 at 10:32 PM. Reason: add link
Old 13-10-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
xiang8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like to recommend cat cat. Actually she has change a few names, i recognise her by her face. Lol...

She is considered my regular ML. Has sufficient strength to give me a relaxing massage. Maybe i go to her regularly, there is some chemistry, which she know what is my like and dislike.

She is also considered a rare breed who can make me cum 2 times within an hour through handjob, where not many ML can do so.

Location is central, with parking facilities nearby.

Damage is 100 bucks per hr for 2 hj.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=564309
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1